Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (39074 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Origin(f): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
I pray I don't get to the point where I support evil just because it was done by my person.

I have listened to Menk and he generally preaches love. What that pastor said could incite violence. Especially in a just recovering Sierra Leone .

He should have critiqued whatever Menk said and not slander Menk's person, religion etc. A lot of verbally incompetent persons do this and it is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by jacyhelen(f): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
post=60860995:

SOURCE: http://www.ngreporters.com/nigerian-pastor-trouble-hate-speech-islam-sierra-leone/

first of all,Thank God i was not asked if am a muslim before permitting me to comment on this thread[Forcefull conversion,reason i so much islam]
its clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that Islam will Forever be terrorist organization.
Not all muslim are Terrorist but all Terrorist are muslim
kiss the truth.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by jacyhelen(f): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
first of all,Thank God i was not asked if am a muslim before permitting me to comment on this thread[Forcefull conversion,reason i so much islam]
its clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that Islam will Forever be terrorist organization.
Not all muslim are Terrorist but all Terrorist are muslim
kiss the truth.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by delishpot: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
Yes, I can. Are you disappointed that Christianity does it bother me like the way Islam bothers you?

You are from the South, aren't you?

Why would it bother me if it doesnt cause harm. Tell me, do you think boko haram is a terror group if they kill only christians who openly reject islam and mohamed? Me I do not support organized religion.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by delishpot: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
Swear by your Bible if no Christian leader has done the same. Was it not with the Bible your ancestors were referred and treated as a slave? Was it not hatred for Jews that drove Hitler to commit genocide? Was it not lack of empathy, greed and hate that drove the supposedly Christians nations to arm ‘Muslim' countries and terrorist organizations to destroy the earth?

Sweetheart, I am not going to pretend that all those who proclaim themselves Muslims are nice and sweet but it so foolery to claim that Muslims or Islam is much violent than other religions.

I don't know who has been feeding you bullshit, seems you get off on it but I have never heard an Imam incite violence against Christians. Apparently, the imams are too busy supplicating to God to notice that they want all Christians dead.

Sweery, No one is feeding me bs, the north is doing well to show me who is boss when religious intolerance is concerned. Maybe you are a yoruba muslim(looked down upon by the hausa muslims incase you dont know) hence you never heard and that is why the hausas dont consider you guys true servants of the koran. Those who gave you islam also consider you second class humans. Same thing I tell christian zealots. Most religious folks are hypocrites who remember GOD only when it suits them.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Sterope(f): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
I don't care who look down upon me. Do I sound inferior to you? Do I sound like I care for the northern becaus of the religion? Do you know there are white Christians who think you should be in chains mowing their lawns or something? Learn to keep your hate to yourself. Nobody has time for that.

It is Quran not the Koran.undecided

delishpot:

Sweery, No one is feeding me bs, the north is doing well to show me who is boss when religious intolerance is concerned. Maybe you are a yoruba muslim(looked down upon by the hausa muslims incase you dont know) hence you never heard and that is why the hausas dont consider you guys true servants of the koran.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Sterope(f): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Boko Haram has killed more Muslims than Christians

They have attacked more mosques than churches

Muslims were the first set of people to warn the FG about Boko Haram when it first started during Obasanjo's tenure.

If we live organised religion, people will still have something to fight about. Humans will always look for differences be it skin colour, religion, geography, intelligence. Andmost terrorist organizations have their roots in politics and economics not even religion.

What don't you understand?

delishpot:

Why would it bother me if it doesnt cause harm. Tell me, do you think boko haram is a terror group if they kill only christians who openly reject islam and mohamed? Me I do not support organized religion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by delishpot: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
I don't care who look down upon me. Do I sound inferior to you? Do I sound like I care for the northern VA use of the religion? Do you know there are white Christians who think you should be in chains mowing their lawns or something? Learn to keep your hate to yourself. Nobody has time for that.

It is Quran not the Koran.undecided

I can call it koran if I want na. At least you are a slave who loves her chains. Good to know grin otondo, it can be written as koran too.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Sterope(f): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Great. Good for me
delishpot:

I can call it koran if I want na. At least you are a slave who loves her chains. Good to know grin otondo, it can be called koran too.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by delishpot: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
Great. Good for me

Yeah, keep greasing and polishing those chains. Do not seek true salvation. Kiss your chains while you are used as a vessel to enslave your kids for the slave master. They need your kind to keep the machine running.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by delishpot: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
Boko Haram has killed more Muslims than Christians

They have attacked more mosques than churches

Muslims were the first set of people to warn the FG about Boko Haram when it first started during Obasanjo's tenure.

If we live organised religion, people will still have something to fight about. Humans will always look for differences be it skin colour, religion, geography, intelligence. Andmost terrorist organizations have their roots in politics and economics not even religion.

What don't you understand?

Simple question. If they killed only christians who openly reject islam and mohamed, would you say they are wrong? Or are they wrong now because they attack muslims?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by aycorporat(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
danjumakolo:

Mufti said the truth.
See the below wiki
It says the Muslims are 78%...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Leone
I am not saying he is telling lies, but check out his last sentence brother

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by shallysgirl: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
You aren't making sense. I mean no sense in your comment.
what has tribalism got to do here.
You can keep putting up pictures of dehumanized Nigerians being dehumanized by the army,. it doesn't change the fact that only a people and a religion that supports dehumanization will glory in such.
HunterofPigs:

Anything to make this people understand that tribalism is bad. I know ibos have tribalism wired in their DNA, but I will point it out every now and then. We may see one or two of them that will change and become normal human beings
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by slysteel: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
majority of sierra leaonians are Muslims, about 75% but not the type of muslims in Nigeria, they are not fanatics and many Muslims still go to church programs.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by tonquendo4u(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
But why would he preach against Islam? What happened to religious tolerance? I am a christian but I hate when we castigate other people's religion.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by HunterofPigs: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
shallysgirl:
You aren't making sense. I mean no sense in your comment.
what has tribalism got to do here.
You can keep putting up pictures of dehumanized Nigerians being dehumanized by the army,. it doesn't change the fact that only a people and a religion that supports dehumanization will glory in such.

Don't tell me you're in that picture? Dehumanised my ass. The Pigs and Idiots in that picture are just doing what they know how to do best, swimming in murky waters. What else do you expect a Pig to do?

If you like them so much just tell them to stop being Pigs.

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Ibrahimmg: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
End time things
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by contemporary(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mortal can't fight for immortal.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by biblia1: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
adadike281:
Come to think of it, d pastor is right

The Pastor was right at the site of fool like you..........Christianity with their two faces

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by olame1: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
http://www.ngreporters.com/nigerian-pastor-trouble-hate-speech-islam-sierra-leone/[/quote]
I've always told you guys: "Islam is the only true religion and Prophet Mohammed is the only authentic prophet". You just have to f**king believe this or you get killed by a muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ummcee(f): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
He should nt have insulted the man.u cant go 2 sum1s house insult d person nd expect d person 2 keep u quiet
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by shallysgirl: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mallam, I have seen the pictures. I know online terrorism gives you joy.
Pls let's me sleep tonight. Stop putting up pictures of dehumanization.
HunterofPigs:

Don't tell me you're in that picture? Dehumanised my ass. The Pigs and Idiots in that picture are just doing what they know how to do best, swimming in murky waters. What else do you expect a Pig to do?

If you like them so much just tell them to stop being Pigs.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Myde4naija(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
zionmade1:

Indeed, u re waiting for Christians to behave like murderous animals like those of the other religion then u will wait till eternity
I don't need to wait for evil and xtians should stop hate speech about Muslims in a sensitive environment. Xtians are indeed instigating violence.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Habyz(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
RussianICBM:

West African Creoles from southern Nigeria and a few other places birthed the nation known today as Sierra Leone.
And they were predominantly CHRISTIANS
Krio has even become the language of every sierra Leonian.

Come to think of it- everything the pastor said was right. Also, aren't your alfas and mallams here in Nigeria Bigger thieves?
Could you please quote a verse of the holy Quran that supports terrorism.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by NavalObi37: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
No matter how CHRISTIANITY is been persecuted, CHRIST JESUS MUST REIGN!!!

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE BECAUSE NO OTHER NAME GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE(YOU) CAN BE SAVED OTHER THAN THIS GLORIOUS, MAGNIFICENT, HIGHLY PLACED NAME...JESUS CHRIST

I LOVE MY JESUS, HE LOVES ME TOO

HE LOVES YOU TOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Mccullum: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
The Mufti is right by the fact that at as 2015 the Muslims population was 78.00% while Christians was 20.08% and the rest are animist and other religious beliefs

The pastors just felt uncomfortable by the popularity of the Islamic cleric's sermon which be clouded his sense of positive reasoning because most of them operating their churches like commercial center as in Ha! this one wan spoil my business in this country, I'll counter his preaching,

No be shouting Islamic religion still popular in globally (Allahu Akbar)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Skmoda360(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
This one na fake pastor......
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Habyz(m): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Christians the world over claim Islam is intolerant yet he said "Islam supports terrorism" in an Islamic state, if we really were terrorists do you guys really think he wouldn't be dead now or better still be deported back to Nigeria? You guys claim we are terrorists everyday yet not one of you get killed. You seem to have forgotten or you simply chose to ignore the fact that Tony Blair is a Christian and he wrongly accused the Iraqi government of possessing WMDs without adequate proof and attacked along with other western leaders. You seem to ignore the fact that on the infamous 9/11 other Muslims lost there lives and Muslim families lost a lot too, yet it was the innocent Muslims that took the brunt for an atrocity committed by one man even though the same man was trainer by Americans who are largely Christians, till this day the whole world bears the brunt of the terrorism caused by the selfish actions of one man who is a Christian still no one accuses Christianity of supporting Christianity. This makes me wonder why people are such hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by bros856: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
They have threatened to burn down his churches because they are terrorist as he rightly call them. You are being accused of an act and you immediately threatened to take same action. The Evangelist was right after all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by mikkiko: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
tartar9:
Serria leone belongs to christ indeed...The country's Muslim population is close to 80% with the christains constituting a minority-essentially a Muslim Nation,and yet he openly disregards and spits at the face of his host.I blame the Serria leoneans for being too hospitable to these thieves.
u are one of d boko haram in Nigeria. religion of peace indeed
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by mikkiko: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
Habyz:
Christians the world over claim Islam is intolerant yet he said "Islam supports terrorism" in an Islamic state, if we really were terrorists do you guys really think he wouldn't be dead now or better still be deported back to Nigeria? You guys claim we are terrorists everyday yet not one of you get killed. You seem to have forgotten or you simply chose to ignore the fact that Tony Blair is a Christian and he wrongly accused the Iraqi government of possessing WMDs without adequate proof and attacked along with other western leaders. You seem to ignore the fact that on the infamous 9/11 other Muslims lost there lives and Muslim families lost a lot too, yet it was the innocent Muslims that took the brunt for an atrocity committed by one man even though the same man was trainer by Americans who are largely Christians, till this day the whole world bears the brunt of the terrorism caused by the selfish actions of one man who is a Christian still no one accuses Christianity of supporting Christianity. This makes me wonder why people are such hypocrites.
Islam is d problem of dis world. imagine the world without islam
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Antina(f): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
SoulB6:
From there picture we all can tell who is the angel of darkness

Brother, exactly my mind grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Pope Francis Wants The ‘lord’s Prayer’ Changed / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.