Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! (11994 Views)

Again, A Middle Belt Man Is Chosen For Another Odd Job. Picture. / Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode / How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by Gunnaz007: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2010
KAIDDD!!!!!! EZEUCHE AND BOMBAY, UNA DON KILLUMINATI WITH LAFTA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE JOKING ABOUT ALL THE HATE WRITINGS I HAVE READ ON THIS THREAD.
BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN ABOUT A POST-BREAKUP SCENARIO WITH RESPECT TO THE SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST:

1)  A BREAKUP THAT LUMPS THE SOUTH SOUTH AND THE SOUTH EAST AS ONE REGION = NDIGBO OVERLORDSHIP WITH THE IJAWS BIKKERING AND CRYING
    BLUE MURDER

2)  A BREAKUP THAT GIVES THE SOUTH SOUTH AN INDEPENDENCE STATUS = IJAW OVERLORDSHIP WITH THE ISOKOS, URHOBOS, EFIKS, IBIBIOS,
    KALABARIS, ITSHIKERIS BIKKERING AND CRYING BLUE MURDER.

BUT IF I AM TO MAKE A CHOICE BETWEEN THE AFOREMENTIONED SCENARIOS, I WUD PREFER THE LATTER NOT THE FORMER!  cool cool cool kiss kiss,
BECAUSE IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT THE IGBOS IN THEIR BID TO EXERCISE THEIR DOMINANT STATUS IN THE THEN REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA ATTEMPTED TO (SUCCESSFUL IN SOME CASES) RENAME STREETS IN PLACES LIKE CALABAR, UYO, ETC TO IGBO NAMES WHICH WAS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. THIS WAS ONE OF THE REASONS FOR THEIR REJECTION IN THESE CITIES WHOSE INHABITANTS WOULD HAVE READILY ACCEPTED THEIR LIBERATION EFFORTS AGAINST THE PARASITIC NIGERIAN STATE. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by EzeUche(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2010
Gunnaz007:

KAIDDD!!!!!! EZEUCHE AND BOMBAY, UNA DON KILLUMINATI WITH LAFTA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE JOKING ABOUT ALL THE HATE WRITINGS I HAVE READ ON THIS THREAD.
BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN ABOUT A POST-BREAKUP SCENARIO WITH RESPECT TO THE SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST:

1)  A BREAKUP THAT LUMPS THE SOUTH SOUTH AND THE SOUTH EAST AS ONE REGION = NDIGBO OVERLORDSHIP WITH THE IJAWS BIKKERING AND CRYING
    BLUE MURDER

2)  A BREAKUP THAT GIVES THE SOUTH SOUTH AN INDEPENDENCE STATUS = IJAW OVERLORDSHIP WITH THE ISOKOS, URHOBOS, EFIKS, IBIBIOS,

BUT IF I AM TO MAKE A CHOICE BETWEEN THE AFOREMENTIONED SCENARIOS, I WUD PREFER THE LATTER NOT THE FORMER!  cool cool cool kiss kiss,
BECAUSE IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT THE IGBOS IN THEIR BID TO EXERCISE THEIR DOMINANT STATUS IN THE THEN REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA ATTEMPTED TO (SUCCESSFUL IN SOME CASES) RENAME STREETS IN PLACES LIKE CALABAR, UYO, ETC TO IGBO NAMES WHICH WAS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. THIS WAS ONE OF THE REASONS FOR THEIR REJECTION IN THESE CITIES WHOSE INHABITANTS WOULD HAVE READILY ACCEPTED THEIR LIBERATION EFFORTS AGAINST THE PARASITIC NIGERIAN STATE. angry angry angry angry angry

The Calabaris, Efik or Ibibio would never join forces with the Ijaws. They have always been the stalwart allies of the Ndi Igbo. I even have Efik and Ibibio blood running through my veins and I speak Ibibio. The Aro in particular share a common history with the Efik and Ibibio so we see ourselves as family.

I prefer the former of your statement instead of the latter. The Igbos do not attack other groups. It has not been in our history to attack the groups of the Niger Delta. The Ijaws on the other hand have proven time and time again that they will attack their neighbors and cousins.  We Igbos may try to dominate economically, but that is as far as it goes. It is common knowledge that we Igbos fight amongst ourselves when we do not have a common enemy. An Igbo state would be checked by Igbos constant bickering against one another and the minorities that reside in it.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by Gunnaz007: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2010
EZEUCHE I GET YOUR POINT; I BELIEVE NOW WE ARE MORE MATURE TO HAVE A GENTLE MAN AGREEMENT IF THERE IS GOING TO BE A BREAK UP ALONG THE BIAFRA LINES WITH THE EFIKS, IBIBIOS, KALABARIS (IGBO'S SUPPOSED COUSINS) INCLUSIVE, SUCH THAT THESE MINORITY GROUPS MAINTAIN THEIR IDENTITY WHILST REMAINING IN SUCH AN ARRANGEMENT.

IN ANOTHER SENSE, WHILE THE IJAWS MIGHT BE AGAINST IGBO DOMINANCE IN A SET UP THAT INCLUDES THE IGBOS, IJAWS, AND THE LONG LIST OF MINORITIES, THE MINORITIES (ITSHEKERI, ISOKO, EFIK, IBIBIO, KALABARI, UROHOBO, ETC) WILL ALSO COME AGAINST IJAW DOMINANCE IN A SET-UP THAT INCLUDES IJAWS AND OTHER MINORITIES.

CAN ANY ONE PROFER A SOLUTION TO THIS DEADLOCK lipsrsealed
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by EzeUche(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2010
Gunnaz007:

EZEUCHE I GET YOUR POINT; I BELIEVE NOW WE ARE MORE MATURE TO HAVE A GENTLE MAN AGREEMENT IF THERE IS GOING TO BE A BREAK UP ALONG THE BIAFRA LINES WITH THE EFIKS, IBIBIOS, KALABARIS (IGBO'S SUPPOSED COUSINS) INCLUSIVE, SUCH THAT THESE MINORITY GROUPS MAINTAIN THEIR IDENTITY WHILST REMAINING IN SUCH AN ARRANGEMENT.

IN ANOTHER SENSE, WHILE THE IJAWS MIGHT BE AGAINST IGBO DOMINANCE IN A SET UP THAT INCLUDES THE IGBOS, IJAWS, AND THE LONG LIST OF MINORITIES, THE MINORITIES (ITSHEKERI, ISOKO, EFIK, IBIBIO, KALABARI, UROHOBO, ETC) WILL ALSO COME AGAINST IJAW DOMINANCE IN A SET-UP THAT INCLUDES IJAWS AND OTHER MINORITIES.

CAN ANY ONE PROFER A SOLUTION TO THIS DEADLOCK lipsrsealed

The problem with Biafra, as that many Igbo leaders wanted our culture to dominate the region which I am totally against. I prefer have groups that reside in the East keep their ethnic identity. I also believe the Igala and the Idoma should be invited if the East does get its freedom in the future.

I would even invite the Ijaws as long as they know is that they could use their oil to develop their land, but they cannot mistreat the other minorities that reside in the Niger Delta. If the oil is found on your land, then the people should be able to use the funds of this oil to improve their own land.

We Igbos do not really care much about oil, we would rather focus on improving our indusutries that has nothing to do with oils. Industrializing the East would be a start. Aba as the commercial capital of the region and Port Harcourt as the main port of the region would be beneficial for the entire east.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by auwal87(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2010
@topic - [size=14pt]Conspiracy Theory![/size]
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by Katsumoto: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2010
EzeUche:

The problem with Biafra, as that many Igbo leaders wanted our culture to dominate the region which I am totally against. I prefer have groups that reside in the East keep their ethnic identity. I also believe the Igala and the Idoma should be invited if the East does get its freedom in the future.

I would even invite the Ijaws as long as they know is that they could use their oil to develop their land, but they cannot mistreat the other minorities that reside in the Niger Delta. If the oil is found on your land, then the people should be able to use the funds of this oil to improve their own land.

We Igbos do not really care much about oil, we would rather focus on improving our indusutries that has nothing to do with oils. Industrializing the East would be a start. Aba as the commercial capital of the region and Port Harcourt as the main port of the region would be beneficial for the entire east.

Isn't that a contradiction? Industrialisation is based on energy; what does crude oil provide? Is it not energy? Is that not what the Americans and the Chinese want? So the Igbos would want industrialisation but ignore the source of energy on their doorstep?
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by 006(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2010

BLUE MURDER

One thing you don't know about Ndigbo is that we don't care who is in charge. We believe in Meritocracy and there's nothing like lording over the other tribes. If the Itshikeris produced the most qualified candidates for any position, believe me they will get it even in any current Igbo state provided you do your job.

One the other hand, Ijaws are devils, look at what they did to Itshikeris. They will not only lord over others but will annihilate any tribe that opposes them.

Isn't that a contradiction? Industrialisation is based on energy; what does crude oil provide? Is it not energy? Is that not what the Americans and the Chinese want? So the Igbos would want industrialisation but ignore the source of energy on their doorstep?

Does Israel or Japan have any oil? You buy the oil to industrialise your country and does not necessary mean you should have oil. In fact, oil resources is a real drag to development, Ontario is the heart of Canada whereas Alberta with all their oil can't do much. Do you get it?
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by Beaf: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2010
^
You loadmouths, I want to ask you a simple question. What did the Ijaw do to the Itsekiri? Provide facts or shut up.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by 006(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2010
^^^^ I will not recite the Warri crisis for you.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by edoyad(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2010
@ 006, if oil can't do much how come Yaradua's men and before that Obasanjo's men keep struggling to hold on to the top positions ?
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by Beaf: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2010
006:

^^^^ I will not recite the Warri crisis for you.

I want you to recite it because we both now you a talking crap.
That is to be expected though; you and the clown EzeUche are only pretending to be Igbo to cause confusion.
You are another Fulani from Arochukwu. grin
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by grafikdon: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2010
Beaf:

That is to be expected though; you and the clown EzeUche are only pretending to be Igbo to cause confusion.
You are another Fulani from Arochukwu. grin

grin Alhaji Jubril Mantu Chukwuemeka Nwando grin grin grin
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by EzeUche(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2010
Katsumoto:

Does Singapore have oil? The answer is no. Does Switzerland have oil? The answer is no. Haven't you heard of the resource curse? Countries that are richer in natural resources are poorer compared to nations that are resource poor.

I have no desire for oil even though oil is found in my backyard. For all I care, it can stay buried underground, because it pollutes the environment.

Nwa afor Igbo! Beaf not all Igbos share your opinion. So do not demonize me by calling me some damn Muslim cattle rearer.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by Katsumoto: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2010
006:

Does Israel or Japan have any oil? You buy the oil to industrialise your country and does not necessary mean you should have oil. In fact, oil resources is a real drag to development, Ontario is the heart of Canada whereas Alberta with all their oil can't do much. Do you get it?

So those who want to industrialise the Igbo nation will ignore the obvious advantage of having an oil producing neihbour? Israel does not have oil and it does not get any speacial concessions from its oil-rich neighbours. Japan also does not have oil-rich neighbours. Did China not recently make a laughable and derisory offer for Nigeria's oil? Despite its huge reserves, America still tries to influence policy in oil producing nations.

If it was just a case of buying oil from the market, Super-powers wouldn't try to influence policy in oil-rich countries. This strategy was adopted after the Arab oil embargo of the mid-70s. For arguments sake, lets assume that there is an Igbo nation and an Ijaw or South-South nation. Do you realise that the Oil-producing nation may decide to hold the Igbo nation to ransom for issues not connected with their mutual trade?

I am not advocating that the Igbo may or may not be interested in oil from the South-South, I am only making the point that ALL industrialised nations have a strong need for energy. If your neighbour has it, then you want it. Its simple economics
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by 006(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2010
@ 006, if oil can't do much how come Yaradua's men and before that Obasanjo's men keep struggling to hold on to the top positions ?

Has their stronghold on the oil helped Nigeria?   No.
There is no need to tell you who the beneficiaries are.

You are another Fulani from Arochukwu. Grin

Open a new thread; let us talk about Warri crisis and the atrocities committed by the Ijaws on their neighbours if you aren't scared the truth will shame you. Anuofia!
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by 006(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2010
So those who want to industrialise the Igbo nation will ignore the obvious advantage of having an oil producing neihbour? Israel does not have oil and it does not get any speacial concessions from its oil-rich neighbours. Japan also does not have oil-rich neighbours. Did China not recently make a laughable and derisory offer for Nigeria's oil? Despite its huge reserves, America still tries to influence policy in oil producing nations.

If it was just a case of buying oil from the market, Super-powers wouldn't try to influence policy in oil-rich countries. This strategy was adopted after the Arab oil embargo of the mid-70s. For arguments sake, lets assume that there is an Igbo nation and an Ijaw or South-South nation. Do you realise that the Oil-producing nation may decide to hold the Igbo nation to ransom for issues not connected with their mutual trade?

I am not advocating that the Igbo may or may not be interested in oil from the South-South, I am only making the point that ALL industrialised nations have a strong need for energy. If your neighbour has it, then you want it. Its simple economics

Your statement is a bit contradictory. Anyway, the truth is that we, Ndigbo, would completely ignore the South South people if their oil owner mentality would bring acrimony and unnecessary distraction and bickering. Like I bolded above, you don't need to have oil in your backyard to be industrialised.
In fact, oil is a curse! Take Israel and other Middle East countries as a case study.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by Beaf: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2010
006:

. . .
Open a new thread; let us talk about Warri crisis and the atrocities committed by the Ijaws on their neighbours if you aren't scared the truth will shame you. I am Anuofia!

I didn't bring it up, you did. I only want to test your knowledge (certainly lack of grin). So who is scared?
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by MeAboki(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2010
okunoba:

@mikeansy, your comment makes so much sense. We need to stop the North vs south, Igbo vs yoruba, west vs east, south south vs east and so on. The challenge like u rightly said is to dwell on the issues which affects all Nigerians, at the end of the day we are all marginalised by the power brokers who continue to use the divide and rule tactics to lord and rule over us.  

We all suffer from the issues of Unemployment, lack of security, high illiteracy, bad infrastructure, lawlessness and so on, these are the issues we should concentrate on, instead of dwelling on ethnicity, religion or the evils of the civil war.  We are not exactly united on these issues  but we are all united on the issue of wanting a better place we can all call home. The challenge is uniting all the oppressed people of Nigeria to fight those that are bent on keeping us down.

Your Obama example says it all, if his campaign was based on black suffering instead of the problems facing all Americans we all know he would never have won the American election. About time we start talking about the problem facing all Nigerians.

At last!  the words of wisdom cool
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by Katsumoto: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2010
006:

Your statement is a bit contradictory. Anyway, the truth is that we, Ndigbo, would completely ignore the South South people if their oil owner mentality would bring acrimony and unnecessary distraction and bickering. Like I bolded above, you don't need to have oil in your backyard to be industrialised.  
In fact, oil is a curse! Take Israel and other Middle East countries as a case study.

You miss my point; either intentionally or naively. You do not need to have oil to be an industrialised nation but because energy is expensive, heavy energy users try to get concessions so as to increase profit. If you as a businessman tell me that you are going to ignore the Ijaw man or any other oil-producer in Nigeria, because, as you put it, if their oil owner mentality would bring acrimony and unnecessary distraction and bickering, then you are either not a serious business man or you are just being crafty. With the likes of EzeUche bragging that they are the lords of the East, why would people like EzeUche not seek to annex a smaller nation a la Iraq/Kuwait style? Why wouldn't China let Tibet be? Is it not for a natural resource?

As rich as the US is, why does it continue to meddle in the affairs of the middle-east? Is it not for oil? My argument is about heavy industrialisation, energy, and increased profits. If EzeUche did not mention Industrialisation of the hypothetical Igbo republic and not wanting oil, I wouldn't be having this debate with you.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by mohid(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2010
Great write-up by all means. But when I read the first page of this topic and i saw replies to it had gotten to the 5th page i could not wait to see replies on that page. I was certain at that point all that was stated in the write-up would have been lost and we would be back to ethnic mudslinging. This was predictable because that seems to define the way every forum or blog Nigerians interact these days. I can’t understand how pathetically blind as a people we have become. Our divisions have kept us this backward as a people not a few Hausa/Fulani herdsmen and their greedy "southern cronies”. It’s hard to see how we can stand up for change when before we agree to stand up for anything we are thinking of sharing the spoils among ethnic lines.
"O perverse and senseless generation" can’t you tell that good and credible leadership will augur well for all Nigerians irrespective of what region produces it. Considering our unquantifiable human and natural resources, all it takes is for a system that is accountable to the people for Nigeria to excel.
Needless to say change is inevitable, with the advent of the internet; social media has made it impossible for this now hapless cabal to control our thought patterns and mindsets. But my fear is that change might be elusive in our generation until we shed the garb of ethnicity and demand for such change with one voice.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by SapeleGuy: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2010
grafikdon:

grin Alhaji Jubril Mantu Chukwuemeka Nwando grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy  una go injure pesin with laff.

The feared domination will not materialise in the south south because the existing state boundaries will still be respected.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by 006(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2010
As rich as the US is, why does it continue to meddle in the affairs of the middle-east? Is it not for oil? My argument is about heavy industrialisation, energy, and increased profits.

The US meddles in the affairs of the Middle East because they want to. Have you forgotten countries like Japan and South Korea? You simply do what you have to do and move on.
Moreover, in no distance time, oil as a source of energy would be substituted with other forms of energy. Sooner or later, cars will no longer run on oil, it's a matter of time.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by CapnCrunch: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2010
Is this what our country has fallen into? Bickering? threatening to annihilate each other?, at the rate we are going i fear Nigeria will seize to exist before 50 years passes(God forbid)

I used to push for a split of Nigeria, southern half going its own way and the North by themselves. but even if this happened, the south itself will be engulfed with civil war.

NO, everyone on here should be ashamed of themselves, the fact that some of you intend on wiping out your own country men doesnt make you any different from STALIN OR HITLER

God help us CIVIL WAR doesnt hit this country

PROGRESSION begins from Honesty and Forgiveness
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by 006(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2010
Great write-up by all means. But when I read the first page of this topic and i saw replies to it had gotten to the 5th page i could not wait to see replies on that page. I was certain at that point all that was stated in the write-up would have been lost and we would be back to ethnic mudslinging.

I feel you. This shows you that Nigeria is made of disparate peoples and that we cannot survive as a country. Do you get it?
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by SapeleGuy: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2010
006:

The US meddles in the affairs of the Middle East because they want to. Have you forgotten countries like Japan and South Korea? You simply do what you have to do and move on.
Moreover, in no distance time, oil as a source of energy would be substituted with other forms of energy. Sooner or later, cars will no longer run on oil, it's a matter of time.

'oyel' will be needed for a very long time to come.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by Katsumoto: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2010
006:

No, the US meddles because they can. Are you telling me that there wouldn't be individuals in an Igbo republic who wouldn't believe that they can annex or influence matters in the South-South? We have evidence on this thread alone that it is a possibility.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by biina: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2010
006:

I feel you. This shows you that Nigeria is made of disparate peoples and that we cannot survive as a country. Do you get it?
No. it shows that the average Nigerian cannot see beyond the bridge of his nose.
Our diversity is not our problem, but that we focus and amplify our differences, instead of consolidating the things we have in common, and using our variation to complement each other. This is difficult when each feels he is the goose laying the golden egg, and that he would be better off on his own.
One should look at the Europeans and their bid to come together to present a common front competing against the US and the asian heavy weights. Yet, here we are in Nigeria, Africa, and the black race, still self perpetuating divide and rule mentality.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by 006(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2010
No, the US meddles because they can. Are you telling me that there wouldn't be individuals in an Igbo republic who wouldn't believe that they can annex or influence matters in the South-South? We have evidence on this thread alone that it is a possibility.

Don't use what is written on this thread as evidence. The fact is that Ndigbo believe in resource control and have always voiced it out.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by Beaf: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2010
A lot of the badbele on this thread started because the writer expressed an interest in forming a Middle Belt - South South alliance.
Now, the reason he saw the possibility of cooperation with the South South is simply because, the South South is united, even though it consists of diverse ethnicities. This is something that has eluded Nigeria and is a blessing to all who are part of it. We have a very good thing going, can Nigeria learn from us?

If the Middle Belt is interested in an alliance, the South South must be equally interested. It would be a minority group vehicle for cooperation with our brothers in SE and also the SW. Cooperation would be most welcome indeed.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by Katsumoto: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2010
biina:

No. it shows that the average Nigerian cannot see beyond the bridge of his nose.
Our diversity is not our problem, but that we focus and amplify our differences, instead of consolidating the things we have in common, and using our variation to complement each other. This is difficult when each feels he is the goose laying the golden egg, and that he would be better off on his own.
One should look at the Europeans and their bid to come together to present a common front competing against the US and the asian heavy weights. Yet, here we are in Nigeria, Africa, and the black race, still self perpetuating divide and rule mentality.

Thanks; I have often advocated this to no end on these forums. But it seems that most Southern Nigerians, or at least those on these forums, want a disintegration of the entity called Nigeria.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by Katsumoto: 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2010
006:

Don't use what is written on this thread as evidence. The fact is that Ndigbo believe in resource control and have always voiced it out.

Why not? EzeUche may be an Uba or Nzeribe character. That one has an ambition does not mean that one must succeed in it. But the underlying consequence of any conquest is the loss of life and property. Napolean, with his lone voice and will, tried to conquer Spain, Portugal, and other parts of Europe several times but was always defeated by the duke of wellington.
Re: The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! by 006(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2010
A lot of the badbele on this thread started because the writer expressed an interest in forming a Middle Belt - South South alliance.

Mr., which bad belle? Who cares if you want to form an alliance with SW, MB, NE, or NW.
What we are saying is: Set Us Free!
We are Biafrans and want to be so.

If we want to form any alliance with anyone, it has to be with the Efiks, Ibibios, Calabaris, and probably with the Igalas. I think we can live in peace and prosperity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Has Lost It's Value - CBN / Lawyer Petitions INEC Over Ngige / FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.