Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) (12806 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by HeWrites(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2017
A Nigerian Lady, Estheramanda John in a bid to fufill a dare, shared an indecent picture of herself on a Facebook Group.

Amanda, who said she was dared to do it, shared the picture on a Facebook Group: “New Cuties Facebook Famous Arena”.
Amanda lifted her shirt up, revealing to Facebook, her God-given titties.

She wrote:
“#scandal… skrrrr Done… both my face and boobs are showing. Ur turn. BTW don’t come here and type nonsense… Y’all hypocrites.. It’s a T or D something”.

She then quickly changed her name to Billz Amanda, after the bashing she received!

Truth or Dare (T or D) is a game played by two or more people, where Players are given the choice between answering a question truthfully, or performing a “dare”, both of which are set by the other players.

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/slay-queen-shows-off-her-b00bs-on.html

Lalasticlala MissyB Dominique Ijebabe Fynestboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by HeWrites(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2017
Comman see @ IamKashyBaby
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by paiz: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2017
Daughter of perdition
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by delugajackson: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2017
I know its hard to say.

But to be honest, we have successfully raised a generaton of hoes..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2017
Na wa ooo
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2017
Who blurred the images. Somebody willingly showed her nipples and your blurring it.

You are a pervert

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by Crownadex(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2017
there is nothing special or new tinz in this life again ....

Everybody knws dat we ar already in End time

This is what will happn when there is no good gardian ..... parents should watch over there children from beginning

But op if I might ask , why u blurred the image ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by nikkypearl(f): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2017
And wey the boobs?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by pyyxxaro: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2017
Abeg comot for road maake we see better bweast

See as person bweast be like old lime when nor gree mature embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by haykes(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Op u maaaaaaaaaad comot make i see road y go block dat thing
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by adajoe555: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2017
pls where is the boobs I'm not seeing anything
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2017
SMH!
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by cerowo(f): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Am nt seeing anything @op
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by HeWrites(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2017
haykes:
Op u maaaaaaaaaad comot make i see road y go block dat thing

Lol
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by Prognose: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2017
This is the modernization we asked for.
We are now 'modern'.
Congratulations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by Ladyjumong(f): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2017
After nah they will be looking for a decent God fearing man undecided

you attract what you are
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by indodon(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2017
and later somebody will tell me "respect women".

smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by simultaneousboi(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2017
I was disappointed when I went to d source of the story to see d pix in full. But no problems, let me quickly search for that Facebook page and join if possible.

Meanwhile, d gal is an end time creature.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by Donwizbro(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2017
...op, how glad we are, when u mentioned her facebook i.d

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by bayocanny: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2017
@op, God go punish you. After you see the fresh booby finish u con sensor am..modafuka

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by Blackhawk01: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Lol. Do these kinda girls have parents, siblings, uncles, aunts, in-laws (some of my In-laws monitor my life pass my parents sef undecided) or just any family member? Like, if they wouldn't respect themselves, can't they at least respect their families? Do they have any plan for the future, what excuse do they plan on giving their children for this shameful act? And we blame guys for calling us names, these ones have given them every right to do that. She even tagged her friends, bunch of shameless airheads...

Are we going to blame Modern civilization for this?
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by HeWrites(m): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2017
bayocanny:
@op, God go punish you. After you see the fresh booby finish u con sensor am..modafuka

I no want Mods to gimme ban nah
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by jaksmillioniar: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2017
I wish to suck it
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2017
Jesus!
Hope it is not the Esther I know, this one looks identical.
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2017
Endtime woman

see her boobs be looking like evaberry's eyeball undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by Daviestunech(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Donwizbro:
...op, how glad we are, when u mentioned her facebook i.d
The bweast dont worth the Vaseline tho undecided
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by Pat081: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2017
cerowo:
Am nt seeing anything @op
wot of ur own boobs
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by Pat081: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2017
It may be one guy dat is using it for guys oooo
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by HeWrites(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Endtime woman
see her boobs be looking like evaberry's eyeball undecided
Evaberry right now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2017
HeWrites:
Comman see @ IamKashyBaby

grin

Wooooow! See emojis ooo...

Those emojis are bigger than her boobiez embarassed?
Make i come and accept her T & D game angry

Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry lets e-play t or d angry
Re: Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2017
all ladies that have commented so far are lesbians...they are even asking for the boobs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women / My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help / I Want A Lady That Checks All On This List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.