Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (68550 Views)

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Naff24(f): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2017
NaeChris:
A single push, don't he have stammina? Because them push you, you go knack head for wall.

Ọmọdé ńṣe ẹ undecided
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2017
ShyCypher:

Good.

Remain speechless while I pull down your panties...

You are a weird human being.

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2017
namedonfinish:

You are a weird human being.

How? I feel completely normal.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by emmamedicro46(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
namedonfinish:

Take a trip to hell brother, afterall I am not responsible for your pathetic state
Taking you and diminished intellect with me NONSENSE!!
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by NaeChris: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
eluquenson:

The lady didn't fight alone, i guess she's ogbanje and her crew fought for her embarassed
Hahahah this bros funny
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes you went to the other thread to tell me to shut up out of nowhere
Well I see u r sick in the head .. u just did the same to Pocahontas and cococandy
U just keep seeking attention up n down .. never ever mention or quote me
Shebi u hate ban u go see

Wife of the mods.. grin Makes a catchy movie name though... wink
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Wife of the mods.. grin Makes a catchy movie name though... wink
Who will be direct and producer cheesy
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Who will be direct and producer cheesy

You and that your admin bf that bans people at your will.. wink

I wonder what you give in return self...Are you that sweet?
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You and that your admin bf that bans people at your will.. wink

I wonder what you give in return self...Are you that sweet?
lol don't know wt u talking about sha
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

lol don't know wt u talking about sha

Hahaha, why did you lol ?
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Hahaha, why did you lol ?
Did I what
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Did I what

Nevermind, tend to the strawberries in ya vineyard.. tongue
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Nevermind, tend to the strawberries in ya vineyard.. tongue
Why is ur internet fast shocked u dey compete with me abi wetin grin
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Why is ur internet fast shocked u dey compete with me abi wetin grin

I'm super fast nae... wink
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I'm super fast nae... wink
U sure say na naija u dey .. hope u not that fast in lipsrsealed department grin
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

U sure say na naija u dey .. hope u not that fast in lipsrsealed department grin

Nope, i won't be too fast..wait gotta check my meal, brb
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Nope, i won't be too fast..wait gotta check my meal, brb
Did I hear meal cheesy wetin u cook for the girls .. just came back from gym mighty hungry
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

There are techniques nae...But first pre-intimacy, pillow fighting, silly jokes, whining, playing around,.... Fast ke, hope your bobby takes care of you well... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Did I hear meal cheesy wetin u cook for the girls .. just came back from gym mighty hungry

I guessed as how much...How wonder the muscles... I'm eating Beans and Yam...Bon apetite
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I guessed as how much...How wonder the muscles... I'm eating Beans and Yam...Bon apetite
Had yam earlier with egg .. enjoy smiley
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

There are techniques nae...But first pre-intimacy, pillow fighting, silly jokes, whining, playing around,.... Fast ke, hope your bobby takes care of you well... cheesy
Which bobby cry
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Had yam earlier with egg .. enjoy smiley

Really? How much do you folks buy yam over there?
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Which bobby cry

Bobby = bf
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Really? How much do you folks buy yam over there?
£2.50
Think it's like £1- #400
Naira real weak
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

£2.50
Think it's like £1- #400
Naira real weak

The same nae, that's around 1k conversion rate... Is it readily available around ? I'm into yams o...so i need some cool intel..
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

The same nae, that's around 1k conversion rate... Is it readily available around ? I'm into yams o...so i need some cool intel..
Yes in east or south London .. lots of shops sell it
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes in east or south London .. lots of shops sell it

ehn hen, see crude oil o...Some guys are making real cash from this... But you guys are buying it too cheap nae...Taught you was gonna say 5 pounds per piece.. tongue
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

ehn hen, see crude oil o...Some guys are making real cash from this... But you guys are buying it too cheap nae...Taught you was gonna say 5 pounds per piece.. tongue
Yes o
Even restaurant, naija ones making a killing u know naija ppl like food ready made ...
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes o
Even restaurant, naija ones making a killing u know naija ppl like food ready made ...

I feel you... It's all good... All this time you spend gyming, what's your gyming objective if i may ask? Killer boobs.. tongue
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I feel you... It's all good... All this time you spend gyming, what's your gyming objective if i may ask? Killer boobs.. tongue

Fitness , health , hate big tummy grin
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Fitness , health , hate big tummy grin

Oh my world. And drinking berry juice won't fix all this?

Don't tell me ya tripping on a cool dude, that's making you return there over and over.. tongue tongue tongue the way the bobo touch you like this and like that.. tongue why don't you ask him out outrightly?

Hallelujah, you didn't snap photos in the toilet today...Hallelu
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by babytoun: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
As a guy, there mere understanding that some women are physically stronger than you can add some years to your life. Fact.

It is wisdom and not weakness if you know this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.