Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (68548 Views)

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Blonchilli(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Since it's a guy everyone is turning the whole thing to a joke. Where are the sexual equality noisemakers on nairaland now? I made a thread sometime ago saying some men are the ones abused in their relationship but some were arguing. Whatever way we should all frown from abuse in relationships

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by elmagnifico411(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
9jatatafo:

The idea of making a pregnant while in school is bad but why would a girl kill the father of her baby? were they into drugs or what? I smell something fishy here
really and truly, something is fishy. The evil in this land Is more than meets the eyes. Never seen or heard of issues of This kind in my university days.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
introvertme:

exactly,I was looking for her silly comment

She defends nonsense den claims she isn't feminist

You are waiting for whose silly coment...you unfortunate being.
You're the silly one for not getting her point. Have you ever seen me defending any abuse, be the victim, male or female?

You ignoramus that make excuses when the victim is female, you all are the silly ones.

Sterope:
cc pocohantas, if the victim had been a woman, the threads would have been filled with ‘What did he do to her?' or ‘men and their basket mouths'

RIP to the dead boy. I hope the baby mama finds kirikiri calming.
Their poor child is going to grow up fatherless and motherless. sad
Don't mind them. Now they can see you don't have to run mouth to get beaten, neither is running mouth a justification to beat anyone.
The dead boy would definitely get justice.

I've always said it that people should run away from abusive spouses, but people like the twerp above think it's about defending women and feminism. Do you need feminism to tell you violence is bad? Some people are just too stupid.

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by introvertme: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
pocohantas:

You are waiting for whose silly coment...you unfortunate being.
You're the silly one for not getting her point. Have you ever seen e defending any abuse, be the victim, male or female?

You ignoramus that make excuses when the victim is female, youall are the silly ones.

e Blood don de hot cheesy

Useless feminist

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Daboomb: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
a girl like cococandy wont see dis she will silent see how d demon kill dis fine boy

Cococandy is an angry, bitter and man-hating Baby-Mama.

She is not going to get 'born-agai'n anytime soon so leave her alone pleaze.
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Daboomb:

Cococandy is an angry, bitter and man-hating Baby-Mama.

She is not going to get 'born-agai'n anytime soon so leave her alone pleaze.
undecided undecided
hmm guy neva said dat abt my cococandy we fight a lot but I care abt her
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
toshmann:
And the feminists are silent. . .
Actually they are gloating in their closets. You would never see them in this kinda threads.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
ShyCypher:

My mom's cunt

And point of correction... I didn't "fall", I slid out of it like a boss cool, slackin' it deliberately.

Thanks.
U be Clown I swear cheesy
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by toshmann(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
talk2percy:
Aarrhhh, she get single bone abi she be iron bender in her formal life to have beaten a full fleshed guy to death? Please someone explain cuz I am not understanding
Not everyone you see in the street is healthy. Some people are walking corpses, some are heart-attack waiting to happen. Some may have other issues. Who knows if this guy has berry's aneurysm in the brain, and when she hit his head on the wall the aneurysm bursts and that's it. Don't matter if you are tyson or mayweather. Be careful how u fight people, you never know who has one foot in the grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Maxvasia(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fake news. A lady overpowering a guy? Do they think this is Hollywood or Telemundo? Or do they think we believe Wonder woman is real?
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
introvertme:

e Blood don de hot cheesy

Useless feminist

Irredeemably useless Nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by BackToLife: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
ShyCypher:
Serves the Afonja weaklin' right.

How can a woman overpower you? Afonjas are weaklings walahi.

Good riddance! We don't need inferior genes in our future generations' gene pool.
Igbos at it again!!! Always quick to call intelligent Yorubas cowards. Imagine this stupid guy calling this handsome loving guy that only restrained himself from hurting his girl a weakling. I'm sure the guy didn't want to really hurt the girl, he was pitying her, now R.I.P. to him. If only he knows her. Now, I know this guy below is very right about igbos.
mainman7:

Igbo Igbos imported plenty batches of guns but were intercepted by Customs. What did they want to use those guns for?! They are ALWAYS the first to plan and unleash evil killings of those that relax for for them, only God knows how many wonderful innocent Nigerian Military men and Nigerians would have been killed by these evil igbos by now. Pity igbos at your own peril, they'll kill you! Igbos only language is violence and killings and Hausas have learned how to quickly give it to them, but Yorubas are still foolishly accommondating these inconsiderate sad souls called igbos. Igbos are the most evil creatues in the world. In fact if you see snakes and see igbos, you better quickly kill the igbos first because you are much safer with the snakes compared to igbos. A whole tribe gang up against an innocent beautiful Soul like Lola, just because they are so envious and they don't understand why Yorubas are such a happy People. Despite swindling people selling fake products to reap people off of their money, igbos still remain eternal sad souls that can never find Joy in Life. To earn their well deserved respect back, Yorubas must urgently start giving igbos the Hausa treatment. Stop accomondating igbos, the more you try to show them love them, the more authomatically acidic their hatred grows for you. The obvious bitter truth is, had it been Jonathan won, they would have shown the accomondating loving Yorubas PEPPER and taken over Lagos from Yorubas; their ultimate evil Plan. Just as scopions and snakes can NEVER change it's nature, igbos' natute is to authomatically always bite the finger that feeds it. Also, igbos' nature is naturally to be envious and evil, u don't need to offend them to earn it. Their inborn satanic greedy cum blood thirsty hatred made them to plan and matermind the very first blood shed Coup in Nigeria on 15th January, 1966 killing other tribes because of their insatiable satanic Greed, despite already heading 65% of top Offices then. They say Hausas are least intelligent illeterates, yet igbos so much respect, serve, fear and bow before them because Hausas always multiply their hate back upon their head in multiple full measure massively slaughtering them like chickens. Hausas understand igbos so well that the only way to earn igbos love and respect is by massively killing them, that's why they always slaughter them to submission. Buharis knows they are serpents by default, so he quicky gave them the merciless Python Dance to retore them to default. Yorubas!!! Get your respect from igbos by the only way igbos respect, as a matter of urgency, start kill them all!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
2shure:
Go to skool
Get a fuckin degree
Lay low.
No
Na to go rent off k
Buy gen
Dey live like big man
Come gif am bele
D pickin dey alive
Bich baby mama dey alive
Dumb ass niggi dead.
See d fuckin sorrow he brought to his parents.
Must una live togeda
I once lived with a bich
I fukd her umlimited
She neva fought me one day
Neva stole from me
We kush together.
But today distance tore us apart
She was a bich
But a good bich
Me gifma heart to a woman
Na
Neva happening

Off k life dey sweet
If u stayed at bdpa
U know what i mean
Buh fuk it
Acting like a big man
Wen uour folks are constantly broke
Die mofocka

You will soon be impotent, continue

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by emmamedicro46(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
namedonfinish:

Really? Where in pete's sake did you fall from
Arggh!! you disgust me
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Samubobo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Omase ooooooo
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
sharpwriter:

That was wht came to my mind. Because apart from a naturally strong female which she didn't look like. What type of energy and anger could have made him handle a guy like this and knock his head against a wall if not demonic possession? God knows better sha.

She doesn't have to hit him the way you think.
She may have pushed him and he fell back and hit his head on the wall. That's enough to kill anyone!!

That's why I advise people to stay away from violence. Some people are not as strong as you think, just one slap can kill.

...he might have been tipsy too.

2 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
pocohantas:

She doesn't have to hit him the way you think.
She may have pushed him and he fell back and hit his head on the wall. That's enough to kill anyone!!

That's why I advise people to stay away from violence. Some people are not as strong as you think, just one slap can kill.

...he might have been tipsy too.
I get you. But I said that on how the report was written. It sounds continuous, and not once. However, yu are right.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by NezoLee19: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
KAI... if its the guy that killed her then lots of ladies would have come here ranting... BUT NOW NA PRETTY KILLER BAE and this thread is quiet.... They are so cute but character does not show on face....

Maybe the girl was possessed .... its so sad
Worse case scenario = Jealousy

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by mofewilkie(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
2shure:
Go to skool Get a fuckin degree Lay low. No Na to go rent off k Buy gen Dey live like big man Come gif am bele D pickin dey alive Bich baby mama dey alive Dumb ass niggi dead. See d fuckin sorrow he brought to his parents. Must una live togeda I once lived with a bich I fukd her umlimited She neva fought me one day Neva stole from me We kush together. But today distance tore us apart She was a bich But a good bich Me gifma heart to a woman Na Neva happening
Off k life dey sweet If u stayed at bdpa U know what i mean Buh fuk it Acting like a big man Wen uour folks are constantly broke Die mofocka
Folks broke ke? You didn't see 'Caleb University'.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Irredeemably useless Nairalander.
u beta shot ur mouth
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by 2shure: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Gif me your bich
And watch her suck my dic
And leave your sorry ass
U fucking homo
Pidgin2:

You will soon be impotent, continue
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
undecided
no no no no
I refuse to blive Dis
its not possible
a bish beat a guy to death
mbanu
ko possible
seun must ear bout Dis
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Tochux1: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
when a UNIBEN student talks you go know
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
u beta shot ur mouth
That's all u do wasteman going around talking she!t up and down
Will u die if u act like a human being ? Don't ever mention me in ur useless post

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

That's all u do wasteman going around talking she!t up and down
Will u die if u act like a human being ? Don't ever mention me in ur useless post
did I blog ur name?
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
did I blog ur name?
Yes you went to the other thread to tell me to shut up out of nowhere
Well I see u r sick in the head .. u just did the same to Pocahontas and cococandy
U just keep seeking attention up n down .. never ever mention or quote me
Shebi u hate ban u go see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes you went to the other thread to tell me to shut up out of nowhere
Well I see u r sick in the head .. u just did the same to Pocahontas and cococandy
U just keep seeking attention up n down .. never ever mention or quote me
Shebi u hate ban u go see
girl neva in ur life tell me bad words again or u regrert it. I neva insult them. dey said things about men which I didnt like . even d guy who insulted coco I told him to stop it. is it bad if I argue wit my friends. a girl can you can neva be close to me cos you hav nothing to offer but post nauthy picture were small boys in the rums ask u out. luk my name well never ever mention me again. ask msdelilah or lavada why dey left nairaland before u try nonsence with me
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
girl neva in ur life tell me bad words again or u regrert it. I neva insult them. dey said things about men which I didnt like . even d guy who insulted coco I told him to stop it. is it bad if I argue wit my friends. a girl can you can neva be close to be cos you hav nothing to offer but post nauthy picture were small boys in the rums ask u out. luk my name well never ever mention me again. as msdelilah or lavada why dey left nairaland before u try nonsence with me
Stfu I don't want to offer u nothing . YOU ARE A DREG
U quoted me first with trash
And I never quoted u
So who is looking for trouble
Son never ever mention me now u know .. every time u create ur flaccid thread I hardly comment why cause ur an unstable animal
So I don't bother .. I'm not one of those fools who lick ur crusty dry ass so this is ur last warning
Don't ever mention or quote me .. fool go and ask laveda what ur here boasting about who deactibpvated what a wasted life ur mates are boasting about new contracts and business deal look at what u are exciting urself with ..
it's not the first time u have done this and not the second .. u go around quoting ppl for no reason with insults ..
did u ever see me insult u before today . Right

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Word of wisdom!

O pari

Naff24:
If you have nagging girlfriend/wife, run for your dear life by brother's, because they're potential killers

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Stfu I don't want to offer u nothing . YOU ARE A DREG
U quoted me first with trash
And I never quoted u
So who is looking for trouble
Son never ever mention me now u know .. every time u create ur flaccid thread I hardly comment why cause ur an unstable animal
So I don't bother .. I'm not one of those fools who lick ur crusty dry ass so this is ur last warning
Don't ever mention or quote me .. fool go and ask laveda what ur here boasting about who deactibpvated what a wasted life ur mates are boasting about new contracts and business deal look at what u are exciting urself with ..
it's not the first time u have done this and not the second .. u go around quoting ppl for no reason with insults ..
did u ever see me insult u before today . Right
u are not a kid madam dis internet did u know a lot of pple married today in life start wit insult in internet. ican neva marry a girl like u is normal in nairaland wen u see u a blog u dont agree u put ur opinion. I told u to shot cos I got mad what u post didt make sense. am a mature guy I dont nid ur opinion about ur life maybe if u make ur first millions. dont reply me ever again
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nutase:
When you decide to play kalo Kali with your life.

Abioo, such a cool looking guy going for a bitch.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
u are not a kid madam dis internet did u know a lot of pple married today in life start wit insult in internet. ican neva marry a girl like u is normal in nairaland wen u see u a blog u dont agree u put ur opinion. I told u to shot cos I got mad what u post didt make sense. am a mature guy I dont nid ur opinion about ur life maybe if u make ur first millions. dont reply me ever again
Well and you are not a kid you are a grown ass man that is why I am irritated with your behaviour ( grow up )
You know I have never ever done this with u .. so u know I don't like it
Fuvk with those who has ur time
All I'm saying is if u want to insult pick one of those who lick ur ass and insult them smiley

So because ppl insult you must join them Are you a kid So you can't think for urself
U have really fallen .. really before I though maybe it's just fun but u are clearly deranged .. don't worry about what I make I can feed u your family #fact
Now get lost ... mods n ur friends just begged me to leave u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.