Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (68549 Views)

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by rizkidrocks(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by JasonBLood: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by AerialMapper: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Hian! This one pass me to comment o! He must have been a demon!!
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Orisirisi something
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2017
ajebo boi with ajepako baby mama

7 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Send her to the gallows. Lunatic!!!

2 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2017
A young man beaten to death by a woman? What an ignoble way to depart !

RIP

6 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by BornAgainMay: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2017
sad
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by goingape1: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
Morrison Akinyemi is a Caleb University student who was allegedly beaten to death by his baby mama, Chidinma after a fight ensued in their room.

A neighbor to the “couple”, Mia Seren, narrated what happened as thus:

“Like yesterday, he went for a paryt then came back around 9. But chidinma was not home, so he called her to ask her where she was… They sha planned to meet at one place.. When they came back they were with a Mr Biggs nylon and they went to their room.

Like 30 mins later we heard them fighting in the room and somebody was hitting someone’s head on the wall.. Chidinma open the door, she did not open the door… Later we did not hear their voices.

Friends has since being paying tribute to him, describing him as an easy going person, friend and cheerful.. A tribute by his friend Gabriel reads:
someone should arrest this mudafvcking chidinma!

naija women and there animalistic behavior.

6 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Men re scum

4 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by seyigiggle: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Easy young coward just like Kanu grin

3 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by FrancisAdl(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Must they tag the name of the school This incident did not happen in the school premises naw!

3 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by DonChuksDee(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Sad
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2017
This is not news.

Chidinma (flattie) killed Akinyemi (Afonja) with a single blow to the head.

Next!

2 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by vickychris: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2017
Slay queen... She slayed him... RIP

3 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by ignis: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2017
END TIME NEWS...

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by noah24(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2017
Ever since glory do me strong tin for primary school...i nor dey fight girls....**dats afternoon sha,all dat sand fo my oyibo face***na god go punish u glory..

3 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by tellwisdom: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Bibors:
The guy must have some disability to be killed by a lady in their room. Not with a weapon but by hitting his head on the wall.
Maybe the baby mama is a black belt kickboxer

Even at that...Dem no born her grandmama well...Even if i no get 2 hands, i will pieces her angry
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Dronedude(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Nawahoo, How did this young man get himself involved in all this mess?

3 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by fr3do(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2017
NA SO E GO O!

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Zulu212: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Ipob 1 - Afonja 0...next news please

5 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by 36STATES: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2017
You want try Owerri girl. If you don't have what it takes,
stay away from our girls.

One Ijabu man used church to deceive one of our sisters, 8 yrs later he's married 3 wives
on top of her. We just organised and brought her back with 3 children. Ijabuman doesn't even
know how the kids feed or go to school. Their girls are ok, their men are just useless for marriage.

They don't know that lies don't work long in marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2017
So e no fit fight but e fit fok,na only to put beads for neck and hand him sabi

4 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Something is not right, i dont want to believe that lady can overpower the guy

You aint know the thin line between life and death.

A good slam on his skull while asleep will keep him mute for life

Its about timing!

5 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by pezeji(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2017
wetin d gal hit am
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by davibid: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2017
Beaten to death by who....

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2017
2shure:
Go to skool Get a fuckin degree Lay low. No Na to go rent off k Buy gen Dey live like big man Come gif am bele D pickin dey alive Bich baby mama dey alive Dumb ass niggi dead. See d fuckin sorrow he brought to his parents. Must una live togeda I once lived with a bich I fukd her umlimited She neva fought me one day Neva stole from me We kush together. But today distance tore us apart She was a bich But a good bich Me gifma heart to a woman Na Neva happening
Off k life dey sweet If u stayed at bdpa U know what i mean Buh fuk it Acting like a big man Wen uour folks are constantly broke Die mofocka

Y telling us u bleeped her unlimited grow up dude

6 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Davoski222: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
KAI... if its the guy that killed her then lots of ladies would have come here ranting... BUT NOW NA PRETTY KILLER BAE and this thread is quiet.... They are so cute but character does not show on face....

Maybe the girl was possessed .... its so sad
Don't believe this story, she's being set up.

5 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin
tellwisdom:

Even at that...Dem no born her grandmama well...Even if i no get 2 hands, i will pieces her angry
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Sterope(f): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2017
cc pocohantas, if the victim had been a woman, the threads would have been filled with ‘What did he do to her?' or ‘men and their basket mouths'

RIP to the dead boy. I hope the baby mama finds kirikiri calming.
Their poor child is going to grow up fatherless and motherless. sad

6 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2017
weak ass nigga, so weak dat a girl can kick ur ass to d after life.

R.I.P anyways

2 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2017
Samusu:
Davido and Wizkid. Be careful
can they be beated by their baby mamas?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.