Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (68552 Views)

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by elmagnifico411(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
What's this world/Naija becoming? Baby mama everywhere! Face your studies u wouldn't, everybody be engaging themselves in unhealthy relationships.. RIP to the dead. Yorubas would say "eni t'oku ni tie gbe". I fear kids of this present day and age. Chidinma the killer, well done.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by emmamedicro46(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
JAIL that modafucker!!,JAIL that RoosterDrinker!!,JAIL her I say!!
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Gotze1: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
ShyCypher:
Serves the Afonja weaklin' right.

How can a woman overpower you? Afonjas are weaklings walahi.

Good riddance! We don't need inferior genes in our future generations' gene pool.
Mumu, if he beat her now, you go shout woman beater. But the guy calm down because shes a woman and the flatty witch killed him cos of his mild nature. E be like say you have palmwine in your brain

3 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Sierusvirus(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
KAI... if its the guy that killed her then lots of ladies would have come here ranting... BUT NOW NA PRETTY KILLER BAE and this thread is quiet.... They are so cute but character does not show on face....

Maybe the girl was possessed .... its so sad
You are perfectly right and the Law will even be silent about it.
Her punishment should also be death penalty

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by daddio(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
ShyCypher:

Good riddance! We don't need inferior genes in our future generations' gene pool.

Go for brain OVERHAUL
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by kobijacobs(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
I'm still trying hard to come around this story. U mean a full blooded 'guy' was beaten to death by a girl who bends to weewee....I need a whole plot of land to faint

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
eluquenson:

The lady didn't fight alone, i guess she's ogbanje and her crew fought for her embarassed
cheesy grin embarassed
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bibors:
The guy must have some disability to be killed by a lady in their room. Not with a weapon but by hitting his head on the wall.
Maybe the baby mama is a black belt kickboxer
True talk bro. Or maybe he was a lil tipsy too
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by kullozone(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
He's a fool and it's good for him. I'm sure he's one of those guys on NL who always tell people not to lay hands on women. Ntor!

2 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by iammolise(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
killed by a bitch!... That's so fucking weak bror... I suspect he was probably sick that day then the bitch took that as a poin, knocked his aching head on the wall severally and had him draw his last breath... She doesn't even look killer matching.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
killer man baby mama. Na wa oooo
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
elmagnifico411:
What's this world/Naija becoming? Baby mama everywhere! Face your studies u wouldn't, everybody be engaging themselves in unhealthy relationships.. RIP to the dead. Yorubas would say "eni t'oku ni tie gbe". I fear kids of this present day and age. Chidinma the killer, well done.

The idea of making a pregnant while in school is bad but why would a girl kill the father of her baby? were they into drugs or what? I smell something fishy here
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Ibrahimbelloman: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Unfortunately
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by toshmann(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
And the feminists are silent. . .

4 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by arukwe123(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fuvk D0MESTIC VIOLENT, any bitch wey try me na kill straight.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jonsing boys everywia...

Beaten to death by a lady....tufia!!

Rugged u no go gree rugged..
U see wia mummy's boyy carrry u go baa

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by uk10(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
chigoizie7:
Yet to see a lady condemn this very act by a lady.

Domestic violence is bad for whoever is involved. The very way u admonish men to desist from it should also be the way u admonish ladies too.

Them never born that girl or woman wey go raise hand hit me. She must collect am. If u are strong and mature enough to raise that hand, u must as well be equal to the task when it comes to receiving it.

Rip bro.
most of them are hypocrites,only when a man does this then u will see them asking for his death
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Aarrhhh, she get single bone abi she be iron bender in her formal life to have beaten a full fleshed guy to death? Please someone explain cuz I am not understanding
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Fadedjeans: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ignorant people everywhere. She could have hit him somewhere delicate and fragile. This is why men rarely speak up in cases of domestic violence because they'd be seen as weak. The tables have turned this time around and it is equally as bad. I hope they investigate his death and if she's indeed guilty, her ass should be locked up and the keys thrown away.

2 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
ShyCypher:

Really?
Where in pete's sake did you fall from

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
am confused, that mean's she's not a widow now right ?
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Codeine must have been involved,
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by kayo80(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Something is not right, i dont want to believe that lady can overpower the guy

It is either the guy was too drunk to defend himself/fight back, or he was asleep when she attacked him.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Baby mama drama!
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by kullozone(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Gotze1:
Mumu, if he beat her now, you go shout woman beater. But the guy calm down because shes a woman and the flatty witch killed him cos of his mild nature. E be like say you have palmwine in your brain

Which would've been better, beating her and still be alive or not laying a finger on her while she beats him to death?

He's a fool... And he died a coward's death.

I hope the rest guys like him would die that way too.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by zinizta: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
you are an idiiiotttt!!!!

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
namedonfinish:

Really?
Where in pete's sake did you fall from

My mom's cunt

And point of correction... I didn't "fall", I slid out of it like a boss cool, slackin' it deliberately.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by phillsayo(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
He never stayed off Campus, get the story well, I graduated from the same school and know the guy, he is someone you will love to meet. Stop demonizing him please. #RipMorr

2shure:
Go to skool
Get a fuckin degree
Lay low.
No
Na to go rent off k
Buy gen
Dey live like big man
Come gif am bele
D pickin dey alive
Bich baby mama dey alive
Dumb ass niggi dead.
See d fuckin sorrow he brought to his parents.
Must una live togeda
I once lived with a bich
I fukd her umlimited
She neva fought me one day
Neva stole from me
We kush together.
But today distance tore us apart
She was a bich
But a good bich
Me gifma heart to a woman
Na
Neva happening

Off k life dey sweet
If u stayed at bdpa
U know what i mean
Buh fuk it
Acting like a big man
Wen uour folks are constantly broke
Die mofocka

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by introvertme: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sterope:
cc pocohantas, if the victim had been a woman, the threads would have been filled with ‘What did he do to her?' or ‘men and their basket mouths'

RIP to the dead boy. I hope the baby mama finds kirikiri calming.
Their poor child is going to grow up fatherless and motherless. sad

exactly,I was looking for her silly comment

She defends nonsense den claims she isn't feminist
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Alexrayz(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:

She does not need to be strong only a push from her is needed with her ancestors/village people already sitting a perfect killer spot for him

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
Morrison Akinyemi is a Caleb University student who was allegedly beaten to death by his baby mama, Chidinma after a fight ensued in their room.

A neighbor to the “couple”, Mia Seren, narrated what happened as thus:

“Like yesterday, he went for a paryt then came back around 9. But chidinma was not home, so he called her to ask her where she was… They sha planned to meet at one place.. When they came back they were with a Mr Biggs nylon and they went to their room.

Like 30 mins later we heard them fighting in the room and somebody was hitting someone’s head on the wall.. Chidinma open the door, she did not open the door… Later we did not hear their voices.

Friends has since being paying tribute to him, describing him as an easy going person, friend and cheerful.. A tribute by his friend Gabriel reads:

Beaten to death by a woman, wahala dey o

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
undecided Xame Hear oo...RIP To Him sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.