Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (68551 Views)

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2017
2shure:
Go to skool Get a fuckin degree Lay low. No Na to go rent off k Buy gen Dey live like big man Come gif am bele D pickin dey alive Bich baby mama dey alive Dumb ass niggi dead. See d fuckin sorrow he brought to his parents. Must una live togeda I once lived with a bich I fukd her umlimited She neva fought me one day Neva stole from me We kush together. But today distance tore us apart She was a bich But a good bich Me gifma heart to a woman Na Neva happening
Off k life dey sweet If u stayed at bdpa U know what i mean Buh fuk it Acting like a big man Wen uour folks are constantly broke Die mofocka
uniben former cultist . bros I hail oo

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Ddaji(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2017
Is he not aware that ipob are terrorists, how can you keep ipob babe as baby mama and expect peace in your life.This warning to ffk and other fellow afonjas that have ipob terrorists as baby mama.Be warned no Python to save you

4 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by visijo(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2017
a girl beat a boy to coma ? I doubt..
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Something is not right, i dont want to believe that lady can overpower the guy

He didn't want to hit the lady... stupid mentality killed him...

2 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2017
Bibors:
The guy must have some disability to be killed by a lady in their room. Not with a weapon but by hitting his head on the wall.
Maybe the baby mama is a black belt kickboxer

Probably didnt want to assault her. Ended up being d assaulted party! And, d bitch will be crying all over town!?
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by onyokometer: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2017
MMmmmh......devil don use this girl go kill this fine boy. The way we de hear bad news this days....mmmmh una sure say God never come the second coming,come go and we dey here.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2017
baby mama? for undergraduate? something is surely amiss...

2 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by UCBIGGY: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Pls I am lost, what is "baby mama" or do u mean "Mama baby* I see man, woman, I no see baby
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Bibors:
The guy must have some disability to be killed by a lady in their room. Not with a weapon but by hitting his head on the wall.

He didn't want to hit the lady... silly mentality of men... cc. FTrebirth
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by uk10(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2017
I bet u nothing will happen to the babymama angry

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Naff24(f): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2017
If you have nagging girlfriend/wife, run for your dear life by brother's, because they're potential killers

2 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
KAI... if its the guy that killed her then lots of ladies would have come here ranting... BUT NOW NA PRETTY KILLER BAE and this thread is quiet.... They are so cute but character does not show on face....

Maybe the girl was possessed .... its so sad
That was wht came to my mind. Because apart from a naturally strong female which she didn't look like. What type of energy and anger could have made him handle a guy like this and knock his head against a wall if not demonic possession? God knows better sha.

2 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Greenbullet(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2017
2shure:
Go to skool
Get a fuckin degree
Lay low.
No
Na to go rent off k
Buy gen
Dey live like big man
Come gif am bele
D pickin dey alive
Bich baby mama dey alive
Dumb ass niggi dead.
See d fuckin sorrow he brought to his parents.
Must una live togeda
I once lived with a bich
I fukd her umlimited
She neva fought me one day
Neva stole from me
We kush together.
But today distance tore us apart
She was a bich
But a good bich
Me gifma heart to a woman
Na
Neva happening

Off k life dey sweet
If u stayed at bdpa
U know what i mean
Buh fuk it
Acting like a big man
Wen uour folks are constantly broke
Die mofocka
lol
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Chai! so na woman kill am so? e better make book haram kill me dan woman o. kai! RIP though.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Naff24(f): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2017
sharpwriter:

That was wht came to my mind. Because apart from a naturally strong female which she didn't look like. What type of energy and anger could have made him handle a guy like this and knock his head against a wall if not demonic possession? God knows better sha.

A single push against the wall can kill.

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by bamirotola: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2017
I dont understand how most people think on this page, now you are blaming the dead for allowing a lady beat him? Afonbilivit... What if d guy is holding back notvto beat her , or what if the guy has beaten her and shes d one dead, you will equally blame d guy for raising his hand at a lady... Shame full world... Only if you knew how sensitive the head region is ,you will know that only slap can kill someone let alone being banged on the wall.... From the tribute , its noted d guy is an easy going guy... DT speaks a lot.... Please let us think before we comment ... RIP to the dead

3 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by sabiboy65: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2017
How did you know somebody was hitting somebody's head on the wall were u inside the room?? How do u it was head been hit at the wall
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by goingape1: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2017
iPopAlomo:

He didn't want to hit the lady... stupid mentality killed him...

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by boogie2910: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2017
;Dthis one na domestic violence in another form o guys go protest
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2017
The truth is never push anyone to their limit in life and choose Love always over anger and violence it's unfortunate that a woman did this I weep.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by wtfcoded: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2017
What a weakling?
But women wicked shaa
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by shallysgirl: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2017
Guess he may have been drunk.
Bibors:

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by intruxive(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2017
So sad, guys pls beware of chicks from that side o!
Violence and hatred runs in their veins o angry

2 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by raquel97: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2017
End time baby mama
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Lord God Almighty,Pls I Dnt Want To Marry Someone Dat Z Stronger Than Me In Jesus Name
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by BiiDii(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2017
This 1 weak me ooo. Woman beat man 2 death. Reverse domestic violence.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by colossus91(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2017
still want a baby mama!!
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Afonjastic coward!!
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2017
2shure:
Go to skool
Get a fuckin degree
Lay low.
No
Na to go rent off k
Buy gen
Dey live like big man
Come gif am bele
D pickin dey alive
Bich baby mama dey alive
Dumb ass niggi dead.
See d fuckin sorrow he brought to his parents.
Must una live togeda
I once lived with a bich
I fukd her umlimited
She neva fought me one day
Neva stole from me
We kush together.
But today distance tore us apart
She was a bich
But a good bich
Me gifma heart to a woman
Na
Neva happening

Off k life dey sweet
If u stayed at bdpa
U know what i mean
Buh fuk it
Acting like a big man
Wen uour folks are constantly broke
Die mofocka
You the real mvp....

I'd rather fall off skyscraper than fall in love...
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
Maybe she didn't like the Mr Biggs meatpie........ angry

Ps-Guys beware of some innocent looking girls, some of them have 'Shaolin' training. I remember my cousin bringing a girl home and they had an argument, one thing led to the other and he slapped her, fast forward some hours later and i was in the hospital visiting my cousin and his 'two able bodied' friends..... angry
Lol....how come? Na she treat their fvck up or she hired thugs, or you made this up? shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
KAI... if its the guy that killed her then lots of ladies would have come here ranting... BUT NOW NA PRETTY KILLER BAE and this thread is quiet.... They are so cute but character does not show on face....

Maybe the girl was possessed .... its so sad

she is not possessed, she is a demon!

na today couple dey fight?

I don't know why they can't just exchange words and go to sleep.

Why go physical.

RIP to d guy. As for the lady- "he who kills by the sword..."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.