Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (68546 Views)

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
sharpwriter:

I get you. But I said that on how the report was written. It sounds continuous, and not once. However, yu are right.

Maybe exaggerated...but the summary is, she has killed a human being. Only her can explain to us how it really happened. I don't even see any explanation that'll satisfy Nigerian Police.

Forget demons dear, pray not to be with an abusive woman. Some women are stronger than men or your everyday girl. Their grip alone will leave you wondering if it's a man that gripped you.

The girl must have been like that, such rage isn't a one day thing. The guy might have been scared of appearing weak, he kept enduring...for the sake of his ego and maybe the baby.

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Sterope(f): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Who is this one? undecided
introvertme:

exactly,I was looking for her silly comment

She defends nonsense den claims she isn't feminist

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Well and you are not a kid you are a grown ass man that is why I am irritated with your behaviour ( grow up )
You know I have never ever done this with u .. so u know I don't like it
Fuvk with those who has ur time
All I'm saying is if u want to insult pick one of those who lick ur ass and insult them smiley

So because ppl insult you must join them Are you a kid So you can't think for urself
U have really fallen .. really before I though maybe it's just fun but u are clearly deranged .. don't worry about what I make I can feed u your family #fact
Now get lost ... mods n ur friends just begged me to leave u
if I tell u word u will hate ursef I let u go. in the internet u can say wat u like.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Adedayo97(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=greatnaija01 post=60872830]KAI... if its the guy that killed her then lots of ladies would have come here ranting... BUT NOW NA PRETTY KILLER BAE and this thread is quiet.... They are so cute but character does not show on face....

Maybe the girl was possessed .... its so sad[/quote,..........what do you want them to do?......... sometimes Wetin sweet sef day kill

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by mykelswa(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
First reply I'll give since I've been reading nairaland awesome news since this year. This dude had a code code never to raise his hand on a woman n he died with d code. Such a shame u can't tame a wild animal for ever that's how women are times will come u need to show dem who's in charge
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by manci(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=greatnaija01 post=60872830]KAI... if its the guy that killed her then lots of ladies would have come here ranting... BUT NOW NA PRETTY KILLER BAE and this thread is quiet.... They are so cute but character does not show on face....

Maybe the girl was possessed .... its so sad[by now they will started saying the heart of a man is wicked ]
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Baby carry mama beat a young man
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
No be all the fine girls wey dey street be material ooo, sum are expire goods looking for who to devour.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
elmagnifico411:
really and truly, something is fishy. The evil in this land Is more than meets the eyes. Never seen or heard of issues of This kind in my university days.

In my days in the university, cohabitation was very rampant with students who were off-camp but never heard of any murder case. It was basically for sex or gold digging if one of the partners was from a rich home or one was a very bright student
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by introvertme: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Irredeemably useless Nairalander.

Still had to prove your stupidity cheesy

Aunty carry on grin
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by armadeo(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Beaten to death by a female.

RIP
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
Morrison Akinyemi is a Caleb University student who was allegedly beaten to death by his baby mama, Chidinma after a fight ensued in their room.

A neighbor to the “couple”, Mia Seren, narrated what happened as thus:

“Like yesterday, he went for a paryt then came back around 9. But chidinma was not home, so he called her to ask her where she was… They sha planned to meet at one place.. When they came back they were with a Mr Biggs nylon and they went to their room.

Like 30 mins later we heard them fighting in the room and somebody was hitting someone’s head on the wall.. Chidinma open the door, she did not open the door… Later we did not hear their voices.

Friends has since being paying tribute to him, describing him as an easy going person, friend and cheerful.. A tribute by his friend Gabriel reads:

Adonbilivdislie.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by EdenChuk(f): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nobody knows what happened in there...it could be she killed him in self defense knowing what it is to be accused of murder she fled ..It could be she deliberately killed him but how and with what? Could she have killed him by herself? How possible is that?...
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
BackToLife:

Igbos at it again!!! Always quick to call intelligent Yorubas cowards. Imagine this stupid guy calling this handsome loving guy that only restrained himself from hurting his girl a weakling. I'm sure the guy didn't want to really hurt the girl, he was pitying her, now R.I.P. to him. If only he knows her. Now, I know this guy below is very right about igbos.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
mainman7:

Igbo Igbos imported plenty batches of guns but were intercepted by Customs. What did they want to use those guns for?! They are ALWAYS the first to plan and unleash evil killings of those that relax for for them, only God knows how many wonderful innocent Nigerian Military men and Nigerians would have been killed by these evil igbos by now. Pity igbos at your own peril, they'll kill you! Igbos only language is violence and killings and Hausas have learned how to quickly give it to them, but Yorubas are still foolishly accommondating these inconsiderate sad souls called igbos. Igbos are the most evil creatues in the world. In fact if you see snakes and see igbos, you better quickly kill the igbos first because you are much safer with the snakes compared to igbos. A whole tribe gang up against an innocent beautiful Soul like Lola, just because they are so envious and they don't understand why Yorubas are such a happy People. Despite swindling people selling fake products to reap people off of their money, igbos still remain eternal sad souls that can never find Joy in Life. To earn their well deserved respect back, Yorubas must urgently start giving igbos the Hausa treatment. Stop accomondating igbos, the more you try to show them love them, the more authomatically acidic their hatred grows for you. The obvious bitter truth is, had it been Jonathan won, they would have shown the accomondating loving Yorubas PEPPER and taken over Lagos from Yorubas; their ultimate evil Plan. Just as scopions and snakes can NEVER change it's nature, igbos' natute is to authomatically always bite the finger that feeds it. Also, igbos' nature is naturally to be envious and evil, u don't need to offend them to earn it. Their inborn satanic greedy cum blood thirsty hatred made them to plan and matermind the very first blood shed Coup in Nigeria on 15th January, 1966 killing other tribes because of their insatiable satanic Greed, despite already heading 65% of top Offices then. They say Hausas are least intelligent illeterates, yet igbos so much respect, serve, fear and bow before them because Hausas always multiply their hate back upon their head in multiple full measure massively slaughtering them like chickens. Hausas understand igbos so well that the only way to earn igbos love and respect is by massively killing them, that's why they always slaughter them to submission. Buharis knows they are serpents by default, so he quicky gave them the merciless Python Dance to retore them to default. Yorubas!!! Get your respect from igbos by the only way igbos respect, as a matter of urgency, start kill them all!!!

This is a typical example of hate speech. The owner of this site may need to do some serious vetting of what is posted. I am a Yoruba person, but I do not support this piece of nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
R.I.P bro!!
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Xzydar(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
The bae b like:

Who was that on the phone!...

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by ifyboy35: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
eluquenson:

The lady didn't fight alone, i guess she's ogbanje and her crew fought for her embarassed
you mean girls still beat boys nowadays??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
introvertme:

Still had to prove your stupidity cheesy

Aunty carry on grin
I was expecting you to show me where I have ever supported violence against males. You can't till now...and you're trying to form smart after calling me out? Typical grin grin grin
Carry on with your stupidity too...just don't ever make a part of it.
Goodnyt.

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
ShyCypher:

My mom's cunt

And point of correction... I didn't "fall", I slid out of it like a boss cool, slackin' it deliberately.

Thanks.

I am just speechless embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
emmamedicro46:

Arggh!! you disgust me

Take a trip to hell brother, afterall I am not responsible for your pathetic state
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Ritajovy(f): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hahahaaaaaaaa

""We love you but God loves you more"".... There are some certain things that just make me laff.This was obviously an untimely death ,so God ain't in support of this.
Go to school and red your books... you refused. Na baby mama u go carry!!
All these children giving their parents BP. It's well.
Condolence to the parents. The gal shaa, Your own matter is on the way!!

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by introvertme: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
pocohantas:

I was expecting you to show me where I have ever supported violence against males. You can't till now...and you're trying to form smart after calling me out? Typical grin grin grin
Carry on with your stupidity too...just don't ever make a part of it.
Goodnyt.

You still replied me cheesy

Aunty Goodnight grin
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
introvertme:

You still replied me cheesy

Aunty Goodnight grin
Ahbeggg...don't play that you still replied me card, I never said I will stop replying. Keep mind games and guilt tripping for someone else. Doesn't work on me grin grin this is my last reply to you, oh...you will be tempted to reply too..you see how dumb it sounds? LOL! grin grin
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by introvertme: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Ahbeggg...don't play that you still replied me card, I never said I will stop replying. Keep mind games and guilt tripping for someone else. Doesn't work on me grin grin this is my last reply to you, oh...you will be tempted to reply too
..you see how dumb it sounds? LOL! grin grin

u just de make person smile dis evening,you're trying to pull the one step ahead trick on me

Atleast This didn't end in insults the way I thought it would grin

Nighty night.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by periphetes: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Poor dude, he might have died of High Blood pressure due to worry and relationship stress. When you start engaging into responsibilities that are beyond you, the dying process begins slowly. And then one day you just give up, can't take it anymore.

Lessons
1) Never initiate what you can not handle and finish.
2) You reap what you sow.
3) Not all that glitters is gold.
4) Love with your head intact not with your emotions.

Poor lady, she now got herself a brand new name for life. Baby Daddy Killer!!!

So Rest in peace to the dead, life goes on for the living. undecided
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by NaeChris: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2017
Bibors:
The guy must have some disability to be killed by a lady in their room. Not with a weapon but by hitting his head on the wall.
Maybe the baby mama is a black belt kickboxer
Baba leave that thing. As a martial artist even if she be black belt, man na man woman na woman.

1 Like

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Hanicutie(f): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2017
soberdrunk:
Maybe she didn't like the Mr Biggs meatpie........ angry

Ps-Guys beware of some innocent looking girls, some of them have 'Shaolin' training. I remember my cousin bringing a girl home and they had an argument, one thing led to the other and he slapped her, fast forward some hours later and i was in the hospital visiting my cousin and his 'two able bodied' friends..... angry

Hahahhahhahhaha hahahhahhahhaha
I cnt stop laughing
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by NaeChris: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2017
Jiang:
weak ass nigga, so weak dat a girl can kick ur ass to d after life.

R.I.P anyways
LOL. These news gives me goose pimples. Comot martial arts, no woman can woop my ass, talk of kill me.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2017
namedonfinish:

I am just speechless embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Good.

Remain speechless while I pull down your panties...
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by NaeChris: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2017
Naff24:

A single push against the wall can kill.
A single push, don't he have stammina? Because them push you, you go knack head for wall.
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by NaeChris: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2017
The day way woman go beat me, even with weapon, i will quit martial arts that day, comot all the thing wey make me a man, make i know say i be woman. Godforbid! Some people are talking of 'a single push against the wall' the bros no get stammina? Somebody dey hit your coconut head for wall, you can't even resist. There are things i really find harrd to believe. Even a female black belt vs a male orange belt, she will find him a hand full if he knows what he is doing. Woman na woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo) / Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.