Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,962 members, 7,848,902 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister (3244 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Joelsblog:
Your friend is a wicked man,take his sister by force...he has used other peoples sister's
the first person to think this way.... am nor taking her by force, am just going to prove to him that am not that kind of person he thinks I am..
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
from ur post i go deduce say this babe is very young.she must be lets say 18 or if she too old then she's 20.at that stage babe no dey too reason wen dem feel say na love dey dhier heart.the infatuation she feels for u right now will cool off and wen it cools off how will u be able to reconcile back to ur friend.are u ready to sacrifice ur paddy's friendship for pussy? cheesy
this is not about pussy bro.... if it's about pussy? I no how to get pussy... she's not 18 or 20,she's 24... she no wetin good for her... her brother is 29
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by biacan(f): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
why must you date your friends sis.....stay away from her
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
biacan:
why must you date your friends sis.....stay away from her
we've started dating before I noticed
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
RichlyOBS:
this is not about pussy bro.... if it's about pussy? I no how to get pussy... she's not 18 or 20,she's 24... she no wetin good for her... her brother is 29
aghh 24? She's matured oo.anyway u don get big job for ur handcheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Rukkydelta(f): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dude you broke the bro code
Personally I can't date my friend's sibling neither will I love the idea of my friend dating my sibling
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by biacan(f): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
RichlyOBS:

call it a quit
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Rukkydelta(f): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
RichlyOBS:
I think there is something about you that makes your friend not to support you and his dating
I think he sees you as not decent enough for her
And are you or were you a flirt?
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by tosyne2much(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
RichlyOBS:
who's the son of Solomon?? you guys don't just get it.... he's my friend we've done things together, he is a fck boy am a fck boy and his sister knows everything about everything.... so she's good with it and I am no longer a fk boy, he told her everything but she's still in love and ok with everything... so why can't him just live her alone??.
So, why are you trying to prove to us that you truly deserve the girl?
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
bro oil dey ur head.op na elite fukboycheesy.
Na the truth you yarn so cheesy
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Dude you broke the bro code
Personally I can't date my friend's sibling neither will I love the idea of my friend dating my sibling
okay what if maybe after 2months in the relationship, then you finally notice he's related to your friend.?
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, why are you trying to prove to us that you truly deserve the girl?
I love her dude...
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by wtfcoded: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
It's against the 'bro code'.
If i were ur friend, n i dont want u to date my sister, u should respect that, otherwise, u'll get burned.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Cypmeni(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
He knows what you can do grin
you want to destroy her sister with that hammer you carry for waist grin
savage

1 Like

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Kobicove(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2017
Your friend's sister is in love with you...

Are you also in love with her or do you just want to get your own share of her 'national cake'? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by muller101(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Guys code never u go against it

1 Like

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Sahaboi(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2017
Op,can u accept that as well...
It doesn't speak well nah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Question Do I Ask A Girl On A First Date Please I Really Want To Know / My Encounter With Mami-water / Ladies Off Your Bra Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.