Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister (3252 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Ifakiland(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
RichlyOBS:
you are a fool.... wetin concern me concern who my sister dey date.... as far she's ok with him.... cow
Ur papa donkey!
Na cos the Nigger never beat u na y u still dey consider am...fvcking snitch
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by makydebbie(f): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
RichlyOBS:
not all brothers Sist.... two of my younger sister married to my childhood friends both got kids already and they're fine...
Okay then.
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's very obvious the OP is a fucck boy and that's why his friend is doing all he could do so as to prevent his sister from the hand of this promiscuous son of Solomon
who's the son of Solomon?? you guys don't just get it.... he's my friend we've done things together, he is a fck boy am a fck boy and his sister knows everything about everything.... so she's good with it and I am no longer a fk boy, he told her everything but she's still in love and ok with everything... so why can't him just live her alone??.
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ifakiland:

Ur papa donkey!
Na cos the Nigger never beat u na y u still dey consider am...fvcking snitch
figa.... I look like somebody wey them dey beat anyhow..he can't dare me... guy just vai via
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
If your friend doesn't want you dating his sister, it ony means you are irresponsible
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
teeehamzat:
If your friend doesn't want you dating his sister, it ony means you are irresponsible
bro some friends are just like that... good or bad they don't want it...
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by shinarlaura(f): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
kimbraa:
He's against you dating his sister 'cause he knows you too well as a friend, and must have also pitied the girls you've dated in the past and would date. That's the only cogent reason why he keeps beating his sis, not because you didn't tell him, and still not because his friend won't date his sis 'cause if you were a very good guy before his eyes he obviously won't object to the relationship.

Una know una selves na. grin

Like u were in my mind grin. You said exactly what I was thinking.
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Ifakiland(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
RichlyOBS:
figa.... I look like somebody wey them dey beat anyhow..he can't dare me... guy just vai via
May we not have bastard frnds like u...my bestfrnd's is like a younger sis to me, can't even fink of dating her but not to a dog like u ....I hate u I swear I fit shoot u olorun
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Like u were in my mind grin. You said exactly what I was thinking.
Others date and marry through referral. instead of being angry at the guy for beating his sis, he should check himself. He won't stand and watch her make a mistake he could avert. grin
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ifakiland:

May we not have bastard frnds like u...my bestfrnd's is like a younger sis to me, can't even fink of dating her but not to a dog like u ....I hate u I swear I fit shoot u olorun
guy read the post well na... I nor quick notice say she is related,, abi you blind?? UZO
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Too bad
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by adepeter2027(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Once a fvckboy, always a fvckboy. No matter what

1 Like

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Neimar: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
my head dey pain me

na english b dix xo grin
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
kimbraa:
He's against you dating his sister 'cause he knows you too well as a friend, and must have also pitied the girls you've dated in the past and would date. That's the only cogent reason why he keeps beating his sis, not because you didn't tell him, and still not because his friend won't date his sis 'cause if you were a very good guy before his eyes he obviously won't object to the relationship.

Una know una selves na. grin
good or bad, is he going to marry his sister? No... his sister knows everything... he's just jealous
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Ifakiland(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
RichlyOBS:
guy read the post well na... I nor quick notice say she is related,, abi you blind?? UZO
And now that uve noticed nko? Wet in ur normal brain say make u do?
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
RichlyOBS:
good or bad, is he going to marry his sister? No... his sister knows everything... he's just jealous
You're not denying what I said, then he has her interest at heart, and what he's doing is natural for a bro to look after his sis. He won't marry her but he'd rather consent to one he doesn't know the dude very in person based on what he's told or one he thinks the dude is good for her.
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
teeehamzat:

I don't think so, if your friend sees you as a responsible fella who is God-fearing and has a dedicated goal towards life's achievement, and his sister loves you equally, he would have no problem but bless u both .. smiley

From your posts/comments, i believe you were once a fvckboy, well if you still are'nt, would you allow a player date your sis?
he told her everything about me and she's ok with it... isn't that enough for him to live her alone?
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
makydebbie:
I suspect too, op isn't saying everything jare. Guys code for where love dey? tongue
lovecheesy?...in naija dat word has been overused just like the other word, 'Godfearing'cheesy
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by shinarlaura(f): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
kimbraa:
Others date and marry through referral. instead of being angry at the guy for beating his sis, he should check himself. He won't stand and watch her make a mistake he could avert. grin

Exactly... that guy is not stupid for reacting that way. They re friends and as such, he knows how the OP had been treating other girls. I ve seem cases where a guy will tell his friend that he wish the friend could date his sister cuz he s nice person.
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ifakiland:

lipsrsealed
Ifakiland:

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by makydebbie(f): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
lovecheesy?...in naija dat word has been overused just like the other word, 'Godfearing'cheesy
Hahahaha grin grin
Good in bed nko? grin

Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
RichlyOBS:
I know the guy bro I know what he's capable of..... am not like that
hmm bros dis tin wey u wan do so fit make ur friend go do something drastic.una be paddies so i think for d sake of peace just let im sister go or he fit do u wetin tony Montana do im friendcheesy.other fine babes dey street.
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Joelsblog(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Your friend is a wicked man,take his sister by force...he has used other peoples sister's
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Exactly... that guy is not stupid for reacting that way. They re friends and as such, he knows how the OP had been treating other girls. I ve seem cases where a guy will tell his friend that he wish the friend could date his sister cuz he s nice person.
You're absolutely on point.
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
You are irresponsible
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
hmm bros dis tin wey u wan do so fit make ur friend go do something drastic.una be paddies so i think for d sake of peace just let im sister go or he fit do u wetin tony Montana do im friendcheesy.other fine babes dey street.
the girl still want me.... e dey hard these days to get someone that love you ooo... this girl love me like nepa love to seize light for naija bro... seriously
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
teeehamzat:

She is ok with it cos she is most probably stupidly in love and as such can't think straight..

For even wanting to date your co-fvckboy's sister obviously reveals your type of person...only a fvckboy would think that, and you represent them all grin

You haven't changed one bit..Enjoy the facade whilst lying to yourself
thanks anyways
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha grin grin
Good in bed nko? grin
hahahahahahahahahaha and dat too..u don sabi everything for herecheesycheesy
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by RichlyOBS(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
teeehamzat:

She is ok with it cos she is most probably stupidly in love and as such can't think straight..

For even wanting to date your co-fvckboy's sister obviously reveals your type of person...only a fvckboy would think that, and you represent them all grin

You haven't changed one bit..Enjoy the facade whilst lying to yourself
I didn't notice that she's related to him at first...
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by makydebbie(f): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
hahahahahahahahahaha and dat too..u don sabi everything for herecheesycheesy
Those three are very essential for an average girl who doesn't think big. wink
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by shinarlaura(f): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
kimbraa:
You're absolutely on point.

wink
Re: My Friend Don't Want Me Date His Sister by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
RichlyOBS:
the girl still want me.... e dey hard these days to get someone that love you ooo... this girl love me like nepa love to seize light for naija bro... seriously
from ur post i go deduce say this babe is very young.she must be lets say 18 or if she too old then she's 20.at that stage babe no dey too reason wen dem feel say na love dey dhier heart.the infatuation she feels for u right now will cool off and wen it cools off how will u be able to reconcile back to ur friend.are u ready to sacrifice ur paddy's friendship for pussy? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out These Hips And Booty / Ladies , Between 1 And 2 Who Would You Choose / Why Do Guys Always Think Staring At Them Means I'm Into Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.