Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,658 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? (5381 Views)

Men Touch A Curvy Lady Big Boos Untop A Bike She Remove Her Bra Instead Of Shout / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by paix(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
aghh bros see question wey u dey ask me cheesy
Abeg, no vex.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by uk10(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hmm,double standards,its considered mostly as cute if a girl does it but if a guy does it he will be considered perv,the day a girl will smack my ass I'm going to enjoy smacking her own too.#equality grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
paix:
Abeg, no vex.
i no vexcheesy...when next u and ur babe dey kiss make u hold her backside and feel itcheesy..

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
uk10:
Hmm,double standards,its considered mostly as cute if a girl does it but if a guy does it he will be considered perv,the day a girl will smack my ass I'm going to enjoy smacking her own too.#equality grin grin
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by paix(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
i no vexcheesy...when next u and ur babe dey kiss make u hold her backside and feel itcheesy..
I wish I had one. But anyhow, when the opportunity avails itself; I will do just that. Thanks.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
paix:
I wish I had one. But anyhow, when the opportunity avails itself; I will do just that. Thanks.
cheesy ok until when u don get.a feminine body is soft and warm to the touchcheesy.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by paix(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy ok until when u don get.a feminine body is soft and warm to the touchcheesy.
Are they always warm?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
paix:
Are they always warm?
yeacheesy
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by JayCynic(m): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
lefulefu:
na guy be dat o

Guy how? na homo? cause ha profile na female dey.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:
na guy be dat o

can we stop this already. I'm not A guy!!!!

I don't see why I will pretend to be a girl, for who or what sake.

If you r thinking its to scam anyone, I've never sent a pm nd I rarely ever reply so tell me exactly why I will pose as a girl.

this is the first and last time I will ever address this, charliboy654 can you imagine this.
blaqwolf imagine this rubbish.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 29, 2017
JayCynic:

Guy how? na homo? cause ha profile na female dey.
there are many fake female monikers here.d tin don increase due to the recession .maybe na hustle some of them dey hustle or maybe dem dey try connect to their feminine sidecheesy.even if u must chat with them dont fall cos when u start falling that's when they strikecheesy.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:

If you r thinking its to scam anyone, I've never sent a pm nd I rarely ever reply so tell me exactly why I will pose as a girl.

this is the first and last time I will ever address this, charliboy654 can you imagine this.
sorry bros i wont bother u againcheesycheesy.na me find troublecheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by BlaQWolf: 6:51am On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:

She is actually not a guy lefulefu..I know her quite well..
Please put the accusation to rest. Thank you

Evaberry its ok..
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Sierusvirus(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2017
It's very wrong unless both of you have the same understanding.
But for me, no woman has the right to touch my butt or chest, if she tries, she receives a heavy undiluted slap.
If a woman says, don't touch my butt, she doesn't have any single right to touch yours too. All I know is that her butt and yours are the same but seen as special based on how each individual presents it.
Please don't be deceived with what they are saying that you should allow girls touch your butt, it's a sign that your body doesn't worth anything . What makes you think theirs worth it, all because they made it worth something by assigning it the respect, so do so to yours.
A man's body has being messed up, abused and made worthless by females as a child and they CON you to accept and grow up to live with it.
Please don't let it ruin you
No girl on earth can try that with me without an undiluted slap. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by uk10(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2017
Sierusvirus:
It's very wrong unless both of you have the same understanding.
But for me, no woman has the right to touch my butt or chest, if she tries, she receives a heavy undiluted slap.
If a woman says, don't touch my butt, she doesn't have any single right to touch yours too. All I know is that her butt and yours are the same but seen as special based on how each individual presents it.
Please don't be deceived with what they are saying that you should allow girls touch your butt, it's a sign that your body doesn't worth anything . What makes you think theirs worth it, all because they made it worth something by assigning it the respect, so do so to yours.
A man's body has being messed up, abused and made worthless by females as a child and they CON you to accept and grow up to live with it.
Please don't let it ruin you
No girl on earth can try that with me without an undiluted slap. I rest my case
nice
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:
Guy chill, Evaberry is a girl. Not every lady is rigid like the ones u know.
Evaberry don't mind this dude, he's not been with a girl that can express herself b4.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

fvcking flirt

email me ur digits lets talk.......i'll be waiting

flrit!!!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:
oh my

I love a nice ass.

and I love spanking it alot, lol my male frds usually get creep out because I usually tap their ass in public.

A guy with nice ass is just heavenly

look at you undecided

fvcking flirt that loves a fine donk

fvcking rack lover

bitch ass flirt

flirting with and spanking the ass of all ur male friends and colleagues

eva-ass-loving-berry
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

look at you undecided

fvcking flirt that loves a fine donk

fvcking rack lover

bitch ass flirt

flirting with and spanking the ass of all ur male friends and colleagues

eva-ass-loving-berry

I will report u to mynd if you don't stop. this is harassment and it's getting annoying.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

I will report u to mynd if you don't stop. this is harassment and it's getting annoying.

you should go check the meaning of trolling and perharps show me a screenshot too

its all meant to be annoying oh ye ass-lover angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you should go check the meaning of trolling and perharps show me a screenshot too

its all meant to be annoying oh ye ass-lover angry

it stopped being trolling when you started insulting me recklessly. I don't even have access to my mail.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

it stopped being trolling when you started insulting me recklessly. I don't even have access to my mail.

oh really? undecided @bolded

you know you should blame ur fvcking pride angry

told you to ask nicely and i'll consider ending this shiiii but you just fvcking wont do that undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

and you dont have access to your mails but somehow you were able to reply me thrice!!!

Okay reach me on this then vruyudelo@gmail.com
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

and you dont have access to your mails but somehow you were able to reply me thrice!!!

Okay reach me on this then vruyudelo@gmail.com

what's wrong with you.

when someone says they don't have access to their mail it means they can't access their mail for one reason or the other.

my mail is hooked on my laptop and my laptop has been out since yesterday. my mail is not hooked on my phone.

aRe u High on sugar because I find this offensive
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

what's wrong with you.

when someone says they don't have access to their mail it means they can't access their mail for one reason or the other.

my mail is hooked on my laptop and my laptop has been out since yesterday. my mail is not hooked on my phone.

angry angry

cheesy cheesy

angry angry

cheesy cheesy

okay...............opening a new mail shouldnt be a proeblem then

or you could call me on 08137*****....................before i complete it here i'll need an assurance that you'll call and i dont mind if you hide ur digits (like a private number)

so would you call?...................
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

what's wrong with you.

soooo..........?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

soooo..........?

I won't call. when I want your digits I will ask.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

cheesy much aiint ya angry

okay.................you fvcking gonna ask nicely or you want this shiii to continue cos frankly i'm sooo enjoying this and i dont mind doing it till the day i deactivate..................
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

fvck you flirt undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

nigga has got a thing for for guys fine ass

fvcking gay

eva-ass-loving-berry
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by BlaQWolf: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

nigga has got a thing for for guys fine ass

fvcking gay

eva-ass-loving-berry

What's wrong with you amigo? Can't you edit or erase my moniker before quoting her? You are spamming my mentions please...
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by GoldNiagara(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy
Your colleague na my pesin, I love smacking guys' bumbum. cheesy grin
Sexual harassment!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all / My Boyfriend And I Are Becoming Strangers / Do You Love This Stripper's Full Nude Body Painting?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.