Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,076 members, 7,863,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? (5389 Views)

Men Touch A Curvy Lady Big Boos Untop A Bike She Remove Her Bra Instead Of Shout / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Blackhawk01: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Sexual harassment!

Lol. Who cares? tongue
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by GoldNiagara(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Who cares? tongue

A guy does not really care! You can harass me, I really would not mind!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Blackhawk01: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
GoldNiagara:

A guy does not really care! You can harass me, I really would not mind!

Exactly! Most guys don't, we usually end up running around with them trying to get back at me. Do you have a firm and round bumbum? wink
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by GoldNiagara(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Exactly! Most guys don't, we usually end up running around with them trying to get back at me. Do you have a firm and round bumbum? wink

Don't like to blow my trumpet. The duo are firm I can assure you, as to its rotundity you will have check it out yourself.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Blackhawk01: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Don't like to blow my trumpet. The duo are firm I can assure you, as to its rotundity you will have check it out yourself.

Oh Lawd! Now, I'm hooked. embarassed

Lemme see. kiss
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by GoldNiagara(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Oh Lawd! Now, I'm hooked. embarassed

Lemme see. kiss

I love them frontal orange big and heavy! Can you assure that! Then we can turn it up a notch.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Blackhawk01: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
GoldNiagara:

I love them frontal orange big and heavy! Can you assure that! Then we can turn it up a notch.

Arghhhhh!

Have got cherries instead of oranges. cheesy grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by GoldNiagara(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=Blackhawk01 post=60981422]
Arghhhhh!
Have got cherries instead of oranges. cheesy grin[/quote

Cherries are good along with lovely personality, then you can have them bumbum!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Blackhawk01: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=GoldNiagara post=60981518][/quote]

And who says there's anything lovely about my personality? I'm a blackhawk, remember? angry cool

Just gimme the bumbum free of charge na. embarassed embarassed kiss
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by GoldNiagara(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

And who says there's anything lovely about my personality? I'm a blackhawk, remember? angry cool

Just gimme the bumbum free of charge na. embarassed embarassed kiss

Sure you will have it at the right place at the right time and foc for that matter. The arrangement will be made.

FYI, I am goldniagara I pay in cocaine and unicorn.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Blackhawk01: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Sure you will have it at the right place at the right time and foc for that matter. The arrangement will be made.

FYI, I am goldniagara I pay in cocaine and unicorn.

Fvck? I'm a Fagin, please. embarassed

Oh well, I love my men dirty and rugged, just ticked the boxes for you. cool

I am Blackhawk, the Lady of yesterday, today and forever. kiss
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by GoldNiagara(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Fvck? I'm a Fagin, please. embarassed

Oh well, I love my men dirty and rugged, just ticked the boxes for you. cool

I am Blackhawk, the Lady of yesterday, today and forever. kiss

Okay wild one, summon, request and make the order, and goldniagara is at your service. I can be rugged but prefer to be sprucely clean but what do you know, can be dirty for you lady boss.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Blackhawk01: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Okay wild one, summon, request and make the order, and goldniagara is at your service. I can be rugged but prefer to be sprucely clean but what do you know, can be dirty for you lady boss.

The wild one? cheesy grin cheesy that's a new one. grin

Blackhawk will definitely call on you when your service is needed. Keep you clean until then, you're only allowed to get dirty on my account. wink
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by GoldNiagara(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

The wild one? cheesy grin cheesy that's a new one. grin

Blackhawk will definitely call on you when your service is needed. Keep you clean until then, you're only allowed to get dirty on my account. wink

Aye aye boss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
BlaQWolf:

What's wrong with you amigo? Can't you edit or erase my moniker before quoting her? You are spamming my mentions please...

ask evaberry.....................
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by BlaQWolf: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ask evaberry.....................

You know too much of everything never argurs well right? I will keep out of your biz but stop quoting me unnecessarily. Thanks
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
BlaQWolf:

You know too much of everything never argurs well right? I will keep out of your biz but stop quoting me unnecessarily. Thanks

i know that man (you're a niggur right undecided ), but the thing is i aiint even near "too much" and i've got a long way to go with this whole shiiii on evaberry before i get to "too much" and finally stop cool

and errmmm i recall just quoting "unnecessarily" ones and you mentioned me twice undecided

anyways point taken
Re: Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2017
BlaQWolf:

What's wrong with you amigo? Can't you edit or erase my moniker before quoting her? You are spamming my mentions please...

I'm really really sorry please, just ignore him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Annoy Women / Tall Guys How Do You Feel When you are taller than 95% of people around you / Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.