Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos (38457 Views)

‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / Youths Protest With Coffin In Akwa Ibom Over Siege On House Of Assembly (Photos) / Bayelsa Workers Protest With Coffin Against Governor Dickson (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
I have never seen a set of very stupid and senseless set of people. Who is stopping you from leaving Nigeria? Why insult Nigeria and it's President? All civilized people that want to leave demonstrate peacefully and articulate their reasons for wanting to leave and a referendum is called. Not by hate speeches and threats. Many of these senseless people are carrying Nigerian Passports. Start the Hate by burning your passports 1st. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by itchie: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
msylva2147:
story for the gods.

It takes gods to speak the language of the gods. Yes, it is story for the gods so worthless mortals like you should scurry back into whatever cave you crawled out from

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Akolawole(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
Why British Embassy? Illiteracy, they say, is really a disease angry angry

I wouldn't say it's illiteracy.
To some extent sensible agitation but poor implementation.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
itchie:

As usual they claim to be Igbo. Gerrara here bloody ewedugerian. Night has come, Go and look for some skulls to mine

All these Biafrauds have a common denomintor = illiteracy or Semi-illiterates.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by itchie: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

All these Biafrauds have a common denomintor = illiteracy or Semi-illiterates.

And all zoogerians have one common denominator= STUPIDITY

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by msylva2147(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
GavelSlam:

There's nothing successful about the Kurdish referendum.

It wasn't backed by the UN, their host nations on 3 side have not sanctioned or recognised it.

Similar, to the Biafra situation of '67 there's a flight embargo which would only lead to starvation and strife.

The truth about the present Biafra situation most of you are unwilling to accept is that it is mostly borne out of hate for the president who never did anything to the igbo nation. At least, not until he became president.

Agitation was predicated on hate speeches and without recourse to democratic processes.

The president cannot give Biafra.

It is against the oath of office .

Your state assembly can set the ball rolling then graduate their resolution to the federal assembly.

Sovereignty out of sovereignty is a long, tortuous process.

It would never happen under 8 years, certainly not 4.

If this is to pay Buhari back, I'm sorry it would never work.

If it is truly for independence, then acknowledge it would take years to achieve but the fallout depending on your antecedents could be painful for all parties.

If you sell hate you would surely reap hate.

Borders, access routes, business ties would be affected adversely based on your rapport with your neighbours.

No UN can change that.

Choose your wars carefully.
they refused to go to school and now that you have explained it in a very clear terms they will only read it and start shouting afonja instead of concentrating on the message that has been passed to them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by msylva2147(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
itchie:

It takes gods to speak the language of the gods. Yes, it is story for the gods so worthless mortals like you should scurry back into whatever cave you crawled out from
who is this clown again that escaped from yaba left when the psychiatrist are looking for up and down?
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by msylva2147(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
itchie:

who is this clown again that escaped from yaba left when the psychiatrist are looking for up and down? please go back and take your medication so that your madness will not affect your brothers.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by enemybulldozer(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
Why British Embassy? Illiteracy, they say, is really a disease angry angry
You mean the same illiteracy that is disturbing your president and his army??

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
itchie:

And all zoogerians have one common denominator= STUPIDITY

You guys dey behave like poor man when dey pray make God kukuma destroy this world make we start again, weda this time him go rich.

Una Don spoil Nigeria Name Finish una wan run? Go Where? You think say Nigeria na autonomous community? Where if 5 or 6 of una gather anywhere, Fake Eze-indigbo go emerge? Even inside the so-called struggle, uwazulike dey fight with Kanu say govt Don settle am. Ordinary Senate President them zone to us that time, na so una wan kill unasef for the matter. From okadigbo,evans,pius,nnamani and add the remaining ones I forget. Senseless group (nnamdi Kanu followers) only PYTHON dance, Kanu don run, what if them start PYTHON STORM?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Adiola(f): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ishilove:

^^

Blah blah blah. Sharap there! IPOB miscreant
you should thinking of marriage by now

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by itchie: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
msylva2147:
who is this clown again that escaped from yaba left when the psychiatrist are looking for up and down? please go back and take your medication so that your madness will not affect your brothers.

Insanity is when you are trying to discuss with someone who you believe is mad. In your prehistoric cave dwelling existence, do you guys communicate with mad people? I thought I had seen it all on nairaland but your own nicompoopery has outstripped anything I've seen here. I will make sure you receive your well deserved trophy for being the most nauseating blockhead on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Mboi2: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
To all the people above me analysing how stupid, senseless and myopic Biafrans are, I want to ask this question and I need just a straight answer;
Why do Yorubas and Hausas hate igbos so much still they don't want them to leave and form their own country?

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by ChimaAdeoye: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol..Deport them
Just like that

BTW,
It is the $22 billion dollars these guys remit to Nigeria every year that has stopped the zoo from imploding economically

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by msylva2147(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
MaNyEsq:
It takes a clown to know one. You may not be an Abokie but nothing differentiates you from the EVIL and hatred that they represent. To unleash your idiotic and stupid vituperations against people protesting peacefully for their right to exist show how hateful and evil you are. You are a low life scum of the earth. Dumb ass!

what normally surprises me is fact that you idiots keep telling people that ipob were protesting peacefully always beats my imagination.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by SHAKABOOM: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ishilove:

You, itchie and a thousand IPOB riffraffs cannot defeat the zoo. Just small python dance and you are all running upandan like headless chickens. cheesy

Abeg gerrarahere!!
Aunty abeg live me go face itchie na..Werin I do you?Yu dis picayune ad odious ENTITY cheesy

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
GavelSlam:

There's nothing successful about the Kurdish referendum.

It wasn't backed by the UN, their host nations on 3 side have not sanctioned or recognised it.

Similar, to the Biafra situation of '67 there's a flight embargo which would only lead to starvation and strife.

The truth about the present Biafra situation most of you are unwilling to accept is that it is mostly borne out of hate for the president who never did anything to the igbo nation. At least, not until he became president.

Agitation was predicated on hate speeches and without recourse to democratic processes.

The president cannot give Biafra.

It is against the oath of office .

Your state assembly can set the ball rolling then graduate their resolution to the federal assembly.

Sovereignty out of sovereignty is a long, tortuous process.

It would never happen under 8 years, certainly not 4.

If this is to pay Buhari back, I'm sorry it would never work.

If it is truly for independence, then acknowledge it would take years to achieve but the fallout depending on your antecedents could be painful for all parties.

If you sell hate you would surely reap hate.

Borders, access routes, business ties would be affected adversely based on your rapport with your neighbours.

No UN can change that.

Choose your wars carefully.

If you tell them that they are senseless, they will exhibit their senselessness with a daft argument.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by itchie: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

You guys dey behave like poor man when dey pray make God kukuma destroy this world make we start again, weda this time him go rich.

Una Don spoil Nigeria Name Finish una wan run? Go Where? You think say Nigeria na autonomous community? Where if 5 or 6 of una gather anywhere, Fake Eze-indigbo go emerge? Even inside the so-called struggle, uwazulike dey fight with Kanu say govt Don settle am. Ordinary Senate President them zone to us that time, na so una wan kill unasef for the matter. From okadigbo,evans,pius,nnamani and add the remaining ones I forget. Senseless group (nnamdi Kanu followers) only PYTHON dance, Kanu don run, what if them start PYTHON STORM?

Hahahaha. Look at someone who believes IPOB is a senseless group but he is here giving himself headache over their matter. Do you see any sense in what you are doing? Oh I forgot, you are one of the evil descendants of a fallen demon. You guys don't normally have brains. All brains are mined at birth and all skulls mined in adult life or death.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by msylva2147(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
itchie:

Insanity is when you are trying to discuss with someone who you believe is mad. In your prehistoric cave dwelling existence, do you guys communicate with mad people? I thought I had seen it all on nairaland but your own nicompoopery has outstripped anything I've seen here. I will make sure you receive your well deserved trophy for being the most nauseating blockhead on nairaland
so you are awake, has the drugs expired so quick? please more so you can be fine.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Adiola(f): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

CHOI! Marzi yu harsh oo..See de kain uppercut yu give woman grin
which Woman please don't put womanhood on same sentence with that thing

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mboi2:
To all the people above me analysing how stupid, senseless and myopic Biafrans are, I want to ask this question and I need just a straight answer;
Why do Yorubas and Hausas hate igbos so much still they don't want them to leave and form their own country?

Which country? With Who? How? You think say na as them create Ebonyi or Abia them dey create country? Who and who want join you for that country? When inside the igbo struggle una no unite (MASSOB and IPOB)
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Adiola(f): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
frankihima:
Nigeria and u guys who is running up and down ?pls can u protest in Nigeria again if nah lie try it and see .u guys can make mouth online or go to another person land to protest but u can try it on Nigeria soil and our able soldier will welcome u with they are bullet .
soon just soon we shall see

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by SHAKABOOM: 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adiola:
you should thinking of marriage by now
Hahahaha! Sister yu harsh ooo grin

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by itchie: 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
msylva2147:
so you are awake, has the drugs expired so quick? please more so you can be fine.

You are communicating with someone and yet you are surprised he is awake? So you believe people can be asleep and yet be engaged in a discuss online? Like seriously? Wow!!! Your madness has gotten to a very advanced stage. I suggest you donate your skull to the skull mining institute in your village because you have outlived your usefulness in this world

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Adiola(f): 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
fasterwell:

So anyone who is not in support of biafra is a yoruba person abi? Poor mentality

Ewedu soup must be very delicious and i hope to have a taste of it someday but my favourite is ofe achara with akpura akpu mgbam. hope u understand?

Pls tell ur so called loin of the east who was know to be brave and fearless while making threats but has suddenly become a goat that can't even cry becos of sore throat after receiving Nigerian Army as guest.

Let him use his position as prince to demand justice in Abia state first becos his is benefitting from the sufferings and under development of the people of Ukwa LGAs despite the fact the Ukwa is the reason Abia is a Niger Delta state
the wsg our Yoruba muslim brothers claim Igbo is mind blowing we ss is no longer selling

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by SHAKABOOM: 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adiola:
which Woman please don't put womanhood on same sentence with that thing
Chai! Ishilove don hear ram dis night..A sure say her pillow go wet dis night..The chic go cry well well dis night cheesy

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Adiola(f): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahahaha! Sister yu harsh ooo grin
@42 and approaching menopause she should be thinking of settling down

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
And what does not amaze me is how downright ignorant, hateful and ill-informed you really are.

msylva2147:
what normally surprises me is fact that you idiots keep telling people that ipob were protesting peacefully always beats my imagination.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by msylva2147(m): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
itchie:

You are communicating with someone and yet you are surprised he is awake? So you believe people can be asleep and yet be engaged in a discuss online? Like seriously? Wow!!! Your madness has gotten to a very advanced stage. I suggest you donate your skull to the skull mining institute in your village because you have outlived your usefulness in this world
that's my problem with this psychiatric doctors I advise that he gives less dosage but alas he prefer to give you over dose, and look at what is happening to you now. You know when nnamdiot cownu started they it was a joke not until they saw him using cutlass to kill a fly. I think you still need to go for more test so they no the exact dose to give to you.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
"They refused to go to school" as conceived in your own little mind but yet they beat the rest of the states in national exams. Go figure! If you really have nothing tangible to contribute to the discourse, please do not expose your ignorance and hatred!

msylva2147:
they refused to go to school and now that you have explained it in a very clear terms they will only read it and start shouting afonja instead of concentrating on the message that has been passed to them.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by msylva2147(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
MaNyEsq:
"They refused to go to school" as conceived in your own little mind but yet they beat the rest of the states in national exams. Go figure! If you really have nothing tangible to contribute to the discourse, please do not expose your ignorance and hatred!

maybe you should go through this your comments again after which I advise you call your English teacher and tell him you want to contribute when people are talking so he can guide you. I wonder exams you are even talking about here not with this type of your English I am seeing.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by dvee2: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Drug dealers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic / APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.