Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists (27291 Views)

Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Jesusloveyou: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
lomprico:

One question, are u referring to all igbos as to what u just typed?
is all igbos iPods?
IPods are a group of miscreants or tout from among my brother's from the east.
IPods are like boko haram from the northern part of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by shallysgirl: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Have you finished your protest at the American embassy?
ProWalker:

I was going to reply the idiot with the same thing you wrote grin
They boasted nothing or no one will touch Kanu, and threatened to burn down Nigeria if anything happens to him, now they are the first to admit that Kanu died like a cockroach and can't do a jack.
If Nigerians follow these people mouth heeennn!!!, millions of ibos will just die like sufayo cheesy
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by shallysgirl: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Everyone mustn't be a slave na.
anuoluwapo884:

Because we respect our Masters and stick to things we have been living in peace as a Nation continue your useless agitation and die for nothing with regrets full in your mind Warning Python dance is Hot
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by PHILipu1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
Any Igbo Person who attends any Church Pastored by a Yoruba Man is an slowpoke.
‘Pastor Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade.
‘Nigeria should prepare for war,we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising- #NnamdiCownu

And somebody will still argue that Cownu is not a terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by shallysgirl: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Islamist are terrorists, now deal with that.
tayebest:

IPOB are terrorist, deal with that!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
shallysgirl:
You my dear, are the sick one.

How did you came to this conclusion dear, he his sick simple because he knows what's waiting and cooking up for him and he his trying to cry out now my sister shallysgirl think pls no disrespect for ladies

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nnabugwu8590: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:

Abaribe is going to jail, thats why he suddenly found his voice for the first time. Have u heard him talk b4? grin
A wise man does not talk too much.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by shallysgirl: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
People must speak out even if you call it crying.
He has spoken, we have heard and so has the world.
anuoluwapo884:

How did you came to this conclusion dear, he his sick simple because he knows what's waiting and cooking up for him and he his trying to cry out now my sister shallysgirl think pls no disrespect for ladies
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
shallysgirl:
Everyone mustn't be a slave na.

To the best of my knowledge no more slave trade in our Nation so stop trying to divide the nation we all good as one together we need ourselves stop been one sided.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by intruxive(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
shallysgirl:
If Abaribe doesn't go to jail,then you are a p.i.g.
Awwwwn darling am almost tempted to free you, but then I remember female cockroaches are still cockroaches
I wasnt the one who made ur dad do the swine deep mud diving in isi alangwa nau.
This is nigeria and no imp can tell us how to deal with terrorist sympathizers
#jail abaribe
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by shallysgirl: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Whatever, we know your trademark. Insults.
Boko Haram sympathizer.
I know Islam supports dehumanization. I know you see them as pigs and infidels because they aren't muslims. I am not surprised.
Now stay off because I don't interact with degenerates.
intruxive:

Awwwwn darling am almost tempted to free you, but then I remember female cockroaches are still cockroaches
I wasnt the one who made ur dad do the swine deep mud diving in isi alangwa nau.
This is nigeria and no imp can tell us how to deal with terrorist sympathizers
#jail abaribe
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by lomprico(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is all igbos iPods?
IPods are a group of miscreants or tout from among my brother's from the east.
IPods are like boko haram from the northern part of Nigeria
How are they like boko haram?
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by lomprico(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Daboomb:

Why are you IPOB Piglets so-gifted with asking stewpid Kwesions? angry angry angry

Na so E-pain you reach?
grin grin grin

Abge shift joor.

undecided undecided
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
yarimo:
when did senator ABARIBE became president?
ur buhari
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by shallysgirl: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Get lost!. You called unarmed civilians expressing themselves terrorists and pigs.
You insulted a senator expressing his opinion,and even canvassing he should be jailed, then you turn around and say we are one and better together. ?
Your brain has gas, sorry.
Rubbis
anuoluwapo884:

To the best of my knowledge no more slave trade in our Nation so stop trying to divide the nation we all good as one together we need ourselves stop been one sided.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by intruxive(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
shallysgirl:
Whatever, we know your trademark. Insults.
Boko Haram sympathizer.
I know Islam supports dehumanization. I know you see them as pigs and infidels because they aren't muslims. I am not surprised.
Now stay off because I don't interact with degenerates.
Awww little girl, dont cry. So every one is muslim abi grin ur teachers must be igbo
How come all ur tribe ever offers is hate for muslims, northerners, yorubas, yourselves. And u expect freedom lol. Ur stuck in naija for live and as slaves dear, get used to it

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by ApexPredator: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
PHILipu1:
Any Igbo Person who attends any Church Pastored by a Yoruba Man is an slowpoke.
‘Pastor Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade.
‘Nigeria should prepare for war,we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising- #NnamdiCownu

And somebody will still argue that Cownu is not a terrorist?
That is not terrorism by any definition you f@ggot. And the third quote is a figment of your unity begging imagination. In the case of Biafra, Justice delayed is not Justice. I know I'll lived to see an Igbo ethnostate during my lifetime.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
shallysgirl:
Get lost!. You called unarmed civilians expressing themselves terrorists and pigs.
You insulted a senator expressing his opinion,and even canvassing he should be jailed, then you turn around and say we are one and better together. ?
Your brain has gas, sorry.
Rubbis

Am sure you meant no harm nor disrespect but let give It a straight talk diving ain't the way forward you fighting for a senator who don't know you nor will ever know you the fact that your path cross his does not make him a good representative he knows what he's in for wait and see my dear wake up ok stop been adamant negotiations wil be the end case there will never be a Nation call BIAFRA
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by BALLOSKI: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
For the election, abaribe needs votes in abia south . So it's expected of him to sound this way.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Akiika: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Billyonaire:

IPOB, an indigenous civil and organized creative people are killed and declared terrorists.

IPOB, civil? creative?.......AANOFIA!
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Akiika:

IPOB, civil? creative?.......AANOFIA!
Is that your father's name ?
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
I thought it was our stupid eastern governors that proscribed first
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by Petdagr8t(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

Thanks for ur senseless talk I believe it's the reverse how I wish all yah motherfucker ipob dogs never existed we would not have been diverting our attention to your so called dead movement son of a bitch receive some senses
Ode are you too dumb to comprehend my point?? I said your father disappointed the entire world by being the reason a buffoon like you exists in this planet earth.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by NaijaBlend: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
He must be sick

Dedicates my FTC to all who believes in One Nigeria.

ALL your family members, born and unborn are SICK!
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by kabarka(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
Trex4:
Please are Niger Delta Avengers Terrorists?
gud question
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by shallysgirl: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Are you God? I am sure someone said same thing about souuth Sudan.
whether he is a good rep or not should be left to those he represents and I am sure you ain't one of them.
anuoluwapo884:

Am sure you meant no harm nor disrespect but let give It a straight talk diving ain't the way forward you fighting for a senator who don't know you nor will ever know you the fact that your path cross his does not make him a good representative he knows what he's in for wait and see my dear wake up ok stop been adamant negotiations wil be the end case there will never be a Nation call BIAFRA

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by shallysgirl: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Your being a slave doesn't make others slaves.
How funny! Accepting slavery and the chains makes you feel better, well good for you.same can't be said for others.if they choose to fight,then, live with it.
intruxive:

Awww little girl, dont cry. So every one is muslim abi grin ur teachers must be igbo
How come all ur tribe ever offers is hate for muslims, northerners, yorubas, yourselves. And u expect freedom lol. Ur stuck in naija for live and as slaves dear, get used to it
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by kabarka(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
lomprico:

How are they like boko haram?

Your question has exposed his ignorance.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by freshdude99(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
intruxive:
Abaribe, cry me a river. It wont stop you from going to jail unless you produce the terrorist you guaranteed in court. grin
Medicine after death tongue
Next
Who is this rat
Why don't you lead his arrest team troll...
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
NaijaBlend:

ALL your family members, born and unborn are SICK!

Guy u simple an aggressive asshole so I careless about your hate reply GO TOO HELL pig, u just a zombie who can't think of anyway to solve issue than to behave like a miscreant
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by anuoluwapo884(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Petdagr8t:
Ode are you too dumb to comprehend my point?? I said your father disappointed the entire world by being the reason a buffoon like you exists in this planet earth.

Goat you also don't understand my point in this case you are the one losing his head things can be done without displaying your stupidity die motherfucker look @Catalonia fighting the same movement as ipob but with sense why would them not be addressed as terrorists when you went ahead to create a secret service worshipping KANU wake up goat you just a wasted effort for your family even if you useful for dem or dey are useful for u nuisance
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists by linusbnn(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

Asshole it's the reverse you such a wasteful slowpoke who believe on a movement simple because it's your race agitating for it if it were from the north you will do d same by standing with the great nation and preach for one Nation all ipob dogs are all fighting for selfish interest it will take operation python dance nothing to sweep yah all dogs away RIP asshole

Your north has enjoyed more leadership benefit in this country but still remained the most backward in terms of Education,civilisation,diseases,and hunger. We go kill ourselves for una?. Nothing boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Malami Stopped Prosecution Of Dino Melaye - Sahara Reporters / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention / 'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.