Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! (5323 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by STILESGANG: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
Seriously,guys on nairaland have time.People should learn to overlook threads like this and stop giving It attention.

Funny thing is majority of the girls opening silly threads like this all over nairaland are being bleeped in and out by the same broke boys they all come here to deride.

7 Likes

Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by BiafranBushBoy: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ladyjumong:
jeez, i mean dz dude is serious, why the so much care for how i do things.

u knw i told ya i wanna see the firstclass result u got for one cool

nd i dnt take advice from " i too know" dem gang. if u want me to, do well to upload ur result lemme be sure it's coming from someone who deserves to give one.

that being said. i dnt wanna cross path with u again. i got my reason. hope it ends with dz thread.

Outside nairaland, I will drag you to one corner and flog you with broomstick!!

You and who dey do... "I don't wana cross path you again!!?"

Make my last child no catch you and get you preggy!! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry!!!
Eva-fvcking-berry
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Outside nairaland, I will drag you to one corner and flog you with broomstick!!

You and who dey do... "I don't wana cross path you again!!?"

Make my last child no catch you and get you preggy!! undecided
lol, do wel to keep ya cool nd don't intrude in other peep's affair. I don't just lyk I too know peeps cool
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Kimcutie: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Yes I've said it... comman slap me in my house!!!

*Awaiting replies like*
Olosho
Ashawo
Gold digger
Etc etc etc

Just know that the shoes fit really well if you get pissed by this embarassed

Excuse you, I'm entitled to my opinion. I have nothing against y'all but you all possess similar characteristics that just makes you so unbearable.

You are usually angry
You are usually hungry
You have esteem issues
You get easily intimidated
You are children of anger
You never appreciate anything good
Every pretty slaying chick is an olosho
You usually have mouth odour lipsrsealed

You don't know you're supposed to be humble and hardworking so things can go well for you.
Well a few of you are actually humble and industrious but it's really rare.

My prayer for you is that Oluwa would truly bless your hustle if it's legit and if you've got a clean heart.

#DrunkenTalk
#FridayNightMadness
#ThisIsStrictlyToRileYouUp
#DontTakeItTooSerious

It's the bitter truth lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Girls n their fish brain, they have fvck this one n refuse to pay. Next time collect money before u provide service.
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by escapefromusa(f): 12:06am On Sep 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
How does hating broke guys make me a hoe? Do you like broke girls? Who no like better thing sad

Dude.. like what's the point.

I would not date or sleep with a successful woman.

I make friends with her or make her a business partner.

Successful women are too valuable to sleep with.

They know me self. I no go love up.. we go discuss financial win-win 90% of the time .

The.other 10% na women shoes we go discuss... a lot of Nigerian women have bad taste when it comes to shoes.

I always check the shoes.

I over-understand when guys say girls they date are broke....

Like what's the point. If sex is all she can offer. Lagos and Abuja is loaded with top notch call girls.
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 30, 2017
sunshineG:
I am fine too... but why you weak now sad
work stress tongue
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2017
sekxy:

work stress tongue
awwww Sorry come and let me massage you cheesy
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2017
sunshineG:
awwww Sorry come and let me massage you cheesy

sunshineG you won't disappoint naawcheesy
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
I wish they never abolished slave trade. So we can sell this OP for two pieces of mirror.
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2017
sekxy:

sunshineG you won't disappoint naawcheesy
no I won't cheesy so how will the massage thing go grin

Morning

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2017
sunshineG:
no I won't cheesy so how will the massage thing go grin

Morning
lolzz..morning dear
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2017
sekxy:

lolzz..morning dear
how was your night..and what happened to your picture

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2017
sunshineG:
how was your night..and what happened to your picture
lol,fine fine..Will upload on my birthday tongue
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2017
Lololololililolol grin
STILESGANG:
Seriously,guys on nairaland have time.People should learn to overlook threads like this and stop giving It attention.

Funny thing is majority of the girls opening silly threads like this all over nairaland are being bleeped in and out by the same broke boys they all come here to deride.
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2017
sekxy:

lol,fine fine..Will upload on my birthday tongue
when is your birthday grin
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2017
sunshineG:
when is your birthday grin
3rd octtongue
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2017
sekxy:

3rd octtongue
grin grin
Will be expecting the pictures then oo cheesy
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin Will be expecting the pictures then oo cheesy
lol..no problem dear

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Ericsunday619: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
But why're you jealous?
cheesy fine girl but hell fire is not real. Thanks
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by NaeChris: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
How does hating broke guys make me a hoe? Do you like broke girls? Who no like better thing sad
I think say you dey number themm before? Wetin happen?
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by NaeChris: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Why dz hate for broke guys. i love em if they are humble, not flirting around, ambitous nd aim at achieving great fit in life no matter what challenge the come across.
At least you get small sense. How come the post? You would have tagged this phrase to it.
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by NaeChris: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

smiles. I can't really understand you tho. But I just wanna ask, why are you comfortable typing letters short, when you can equally type them in full?

Adding an A to nd isn't going to take 2 seconds, but yet to chose to ignore it. You just gotta improve.

This is a friendly advice, so just don't insult me ooo.

LMAO. Am gona enjoy this.
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by NaeChris: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol. You say make them come slap you, you no put address. If you know say you get toto between your legs, put address, you go know say niggers no get joy.
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Ladyjumong(f): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
NaeChris:
At least you get small sense. How come the post? You would have tagged this phrase to it.
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2017
charliboy654:
Girls n their fish brain, they have fvck this one n refuse to pay. Next time collect money before u provide service.

so girls have fish brain.

you've forgotten you have a niece abi
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Evaberry:

so girls have fish brain.

you've forgotten you have a niece abi
Ya a lot have fish brain, especially those that think like the op.
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Dshocker(m): 5:22am On Oct 18, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Yes I've said it... comman slap me in my house!!!

*Awaiting replies like*
Olosho
Ashawo
Gold digger
Etc etc etc

Just know that the shoes fit really well if you get pissed by this embarassed

Excuse you, I'm entitled to my opinion. I have nothing against y'all but you all possess similar characteristics that just makes you so unbearable.

You are usually angry
You are usually hungry
You have esteem issues
You get easily intimidated
You are children of anger
You never appreciate anything good
Every pretty slaying chick is an olosho
You usually have mouth odour lipsrsealed

You don't know you're supposed to be humble and hardworking so things can go well for you.
Well a few of you are actually humble and industrious but it's really rare.

My prayer for you is that Oluwa would truly bless your hustle if it's legit and if you've got a clean heart.

#DrunkenTalk
#FridayNightMadness
#ThisIsStrictlyToRileYouUp
#DontTakeItTooSerious

Instead of waiting for a guy to sought all your life bills,while not work "hard" to get the kind of comfortable life you wish to have....Besides;women in Nigeria and around the world are breaking barriers and even becoming billionaires.
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by reality17(m): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Fat bottom girls like ladygoddiva Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!!

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
i no sure say i go marry oo because if i make money, my pride no go allow me date anyone wey no dey earn reach me except say your ass very biig and you are pretty and lovely.
Re: Broke Guys Will Rot In Hell Fire For All Eternity!!! by sleekdre: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rich guys go "broke" your heart tire .. Dont say amen oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts / Can U Tell Your Partner Your 'real' Income? / Ladies Will You Marry Seun If He Proposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.