Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (59578 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
henryhemon:

I laff in French. You will be fine eventually. Truth hurts.
tongue
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by oshe11: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Broke boy spotted
Continue
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by wtfcoded: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Broke guy on the run
i cant be broke.
I'm too old 4 that.

Now, keep on spotting all the broke guys on nairaland and avoid all of 'em.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Jelal0007(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Broke boy ranting
Olosho...hustlers don't do ur type. Cheap things whose womanhood can be gotten by material things. Oloshos wey want make their boyfriends do wetin dem papa no fit do 4 dem. Hustle n impress u indeed. Go get a life lazy thing.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Stop begging men and get a job

biacan:

Broke guy spotted
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Stop begging men and get a job
Stop chasing pu**y go hustle hard
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by nonix22(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
People are talking, this after one still dey talk. No go face your law stuff. You ain't serious
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jelal0007:
Olosho...hustlers don't do ur type. Cheap things whose womanhood can be gotten by material things. Oloshos wey want make their boyfriends do wetin dem papa no fit do 4 dem. Hustle n impress u indeed. Go get a life lazy thing.

sex staved boy ranting
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
wtfcoded:

i cant be broke.
I'm too old 4 that.

Now, keep on spotting all the broke guys on nairaland and avoid all of 'em.

pics of your acct balance or adonbeliv.....
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
oshe11:
Continue
tongue
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
You are thirsty, need a job?

biacan:

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by wtfcoded: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jelal0007:
she should get a job too.
I was cruising down 4rm enugu to onitsha today, and i saw this fine girl hawking roasted breadfruit along the road.
I had to stop to admire this girl.
I called her, n got her her in a chat.I discovered she's a university graduate waiting 4 her NYSC call up by november.
She said she's been hawking this to help her family n herself.
I felt this huge love 4 her, exchange number n then off to my business.
This beyotch need an I.T training 4rm that slay mama i met today.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by wtfcoded: 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

pics of your acct balance or adonbeliv.....
so u can mast*rbate on it? Abeg go ahead and 'dontbilivit' ooo
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
You are thirsty, need a job?
tongue
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
wtfcoded:
so u can mast*rbate on it? Abeg go ahead and 'dontbilivit' ooo
hahahaha
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by oshe11: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
tongue
wich one be ur own again na?
Y r U pestering a 'broke guy'
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
oshe11:
wich one be ur own again na?
Y r U pestering a 'broke guy'
Giving you inspiration to go hustle hard
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by nonix22(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Na big girl you see so o. She is even a member of Ebonyi house Assembly
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Ezigbonmadu: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
wtfcoded:

afonjan, u're finished.
Name how many afonja women wey reach half the achievement of this lady.
In as much as ur afonja men are desperately marrying our girls like they're gold raining from the sky at the backyard, i know why...y'all need that igbotic gene to mix up n cure that afonjetic problem abi disease n curse flowing in every afonjas vein.
Nigga, u aint even got lectured yet.

The yam leg, flat ass, wide nose, flat head, hairy ape-like physique? God forbid!

Do you need pictures for illustration purpose?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by oshe11: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Giving you inspiration to go hustle hard
na women like u dey mk men hit women
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
nonix22:

Na big girl you see so o. She is even a member of Ebonyi house Assembly

Speaking as who......?her spoke man....broke boy keep the hustle real
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
oshe11:
na women like u dey mk men hit women
woman biter spotted
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by peacemara54(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
check my signature pls
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by alhajiwada(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Jelal0007(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

sex staved boy ranting
Shameless OLOSHO on the loose.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Jelal0007(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

sex staved boy ranting
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jelal0007:
Aberoooooooo oloshiiiiii
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by oshe11: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

woman biter spotted
lol
na U go b d first n last dat I wud hit

quote me again n I wud DM U grin
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by kozmicity: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Click that link below...you won't regret it.. cheesy
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
oshe11:
lol
na U go b d first n last dat I wud hit

quote me again n I wud DM U grin
lipsrsealed Am in my house come and beat me
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by oshe11: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
lipsrsealed Am in my house come and beat me
So want me to DM U baundecided
No show for YOU bt If I come Ur house na KISSING TINX OOOOgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Announces SWAT To Replace Scrapped SARS / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.