Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (59574 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
MhizzAJ:

grin grin
How re u today?
I'm OK. You nko
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by judgedredd22(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
akinade28:
Everyone wants a spouse they can look up to and learn from.
Believe me after marriage we will get tired of just the body.
If u r doubting me, ask ur parents, they can explain better.
That's y we are having a lot of divorce these days, people don't just want to see beyond the physical.

fine babe! your brain is functioning at 110% percent! keep it up o! i will come and pay your bride price!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by MhizzAJ(f): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

I'm OK. You nko

Am fine

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nah fam I will pass on this one,I need me a dumb broad
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Am fine
Good to hear
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Azam101: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
have you......? that list is not complete sister add huge pocket....... so broke guys can go hustle to make us proud......or remain in their lane with out a girlfriend
Olodo! she is talking about intelligence
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Azam101: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Most Nigerian guys thinks it's all about Benjamin's, to get a lady not all ladies are attracted to Benjamin's especially the Learned ones!

2 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
profolaolu:
Is this not the woman with PhD in crime,women trafficking and prostitution ring, imagine Nigeria is fuckkked
grin
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
I don't want you forever woman, I just need you for the night....
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Naff24(f): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
have you......? that list is not complete sister add huge pocket....... so broke guys can go hustle to make us proud......or remain in their lane with out a girlfriend

Or make dem turn gay and fxck their fellow broke ass nigga grin
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by dust144(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Get clay and mode the man grin
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by sisisioge: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
goldrushbooks:

Delusion mingled with confusion!

Now you see why she's so particular about intelligent men? They get the message quickly without fuss! What were you saying dude? Whew!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by degamemaster(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
This one na lawmaker? Indirectly advertising herself for any available man or she's directly looking for husband . Prover wrong ...
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
My sister these days guys are marrying the chics they hustled with, not time for gold diggers after a man with huge pocket, the world is smarter

biacan:
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by possibilita(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
if I hussle and make it forget it na oyibo ti take over and you girls will stay single @40

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by seguno2: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
If she is truly intelligent and attracted to intelligent people, how has this translated to the education of people in her Afikpo constituency?
What is the situation of public schools there?
How many students per teacher?

Do we have children roaming the streets instead of being in class?
Are the teachers paid regularly or owed for several months and years?
Maybe she is just an attention seeking liar if any of the above is negative in her Afikpo constituency.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by newoffer: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Marriage is a full time job with loads of responsibilities. U get tired of boobs when d real life experience turn in. Go for a woman with brilliant mindset.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Jelal0007(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
Dumm¥,are relationships a way of escaping poverty? Broke,lazy girl,do something worthwhile with ur life.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Apipia: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mek i talk to Sam Egwu, if he go gree be my bestman? Mek i go sia am
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by tomdon(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Who said an intelligent man want her ??
Dreamers full town

No manage any ode wey wan manage you
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by jrklinz: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Who cares!have u ever tot abt wat a man wants 4rm u?u met nt even b his type,careful wit hw u proclaim wat u want 4rm a man.u met just b heading in2 a dead trap.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by enemyofprogress: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Her only problem is her body odour
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Riclord001(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
Skywolf:
Wallai she don dey advertise herself

Oya where are our intelligent men looking for independent woman to marry
The truth might be that intelligent men are not looking for independent women. They are more obsessed with bigger goals. sort of busy being intelligent. kapish
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by 36STATES: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
profolaolu:
Is this not the woman with PhD in crime,women trafficking and prostitution ring, imagine Nigeria is fuckkked

S.O.B., did you convict her in any crime? Evil lying people.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
After my experience with chidimma from ezillo Ebonyi, noting will ever take my prick near Ebonyi axis again in my life. Am I even mad?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by wtfcoded: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mrs independent, my kinda woman.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by jerome263: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
lol....anyways.... check my signature for better news
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by wtfcoded: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
profolaolu:
afonjan, u're finished.
Name how many afonja women wey reach half the achievement of this lady.
In as much as ur afonja men are desperately marrying our girls like they're gold raining from the sky at the backyard, i know why...y'all need that igbotic gene to mix up n cure that afonjetic problem abi disease n curse flowing in every afonjas vein.
Nigga, u aint even got lectured yet.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Malawian(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ebonyi people seems to have that signature chocolate Skin colour.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Ahmeduana(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
ENU LOWA YEN.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Myself2(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
profolaolu:
Is this not the woman with PhD in crime,women trafficking and prostitution ring

No wonderrrrrrr cos looking @ her pictures, you'd wonder how she became a lawmaker
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by wtfcoded: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
as 4 u living a fake life here on nairaland,now listen up very attentively.
I pray u get married very early b4 u hit menopause.
U need an already made guy 2 come n marry ur broke sorry ass?
What happened to ur parents?,are they broke too?
When happened to ur brain n fingers? Are both of them amputated?
Smh, b*tch u aint even had breakfast yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke / IGP Announces SWAT To Replace Scrapped SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.