Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (59575 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Ishilove: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2017

I'M ATTRACTED TO INTELLIGENCE. Don't get me wrong, a perfectly crafted body will certainly get my attention, but I'll get bored with it. I will always do. I need you to outsmart me. Make me feel like I could learn from you, grow with you. Do that and you can have me forever.

I am Ishilove and I endorse this post 100%
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
This village attention seeking woman.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Charly68: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
You are beautiful but any man that marry a politician as a wife must be prepared to live with absentee wife ..meeting everyday in the morning ,noon and night ..that one no dey easy
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Redhot111(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
have you......? that list is not complete sister add huge pocket....... so broke guys can go hustle to make us proud......or remain in their lane with out a girlfriend

With all the huge pockets wey don dey blow you, how much don dey ur account plus wetin don be ur achievement so far? Sister, I beg find away to settle down before menopause will catch up with u ooo. I once saw an old woman dat refused to get married in time because she was too selective and at D end she was without a child too. I couldn't help pitying her cos she jst had to feed on whatever hood neighbours could give her. I no want pity ur old age ooo. I beg
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by erico2k2(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lecturing people about marriage when you have never been married is like describing the pains during child birth when you have never had a child . !
For the same reason people with life expirience are preferred to young stars in the care industry .
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Dagoma: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Only in Ebonyi
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by NovusHomo(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
CastedDude:
Ebonyi State House of Assembly member, Maria Ude Nwachi, who is the lawmaker representing Afikpo North East Constituency, has revealed the main quality that attracts her very much. Taking the her Facebook account, the active social media lawmaker revealed that other qualities may attract her to the individual but they will definitely bore her with time but anyone that has intelligence can have her forever. Below is what she wrote;

I'M ATTRACTED TO INTELLIGENCE. Don't get me wrong, a perfectly crafted body will certainly get my attention, but I'll get bored with it. I will always do. I need you to outsmart me. Make me feel like I could learn from you, grow with you. Do that and you can have me forever.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/ebonyi-lawmaker-maria-ude-nwachi-reveals-qulaity-that-she-is-attracted-to.html

Oh well, we all know most Nigerian lawmakers are unintelligent. Otherwise, the country would not have been where it is now.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
hmm. .so money no attract u where people or men dey? well n.a. u San I. .meanwhile pple dey talk say your defaming those wey dey chop imo state ( Rochas) money. .abeg n.a. true?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by goldrushbooks: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
sisisioge:

Now you see why she's so particular about intelligent men? They get the message quickly without fuss! What were you saying dude? Whew!

Making small talks in garbled innuendo does not show intelligence. Water always finds its level. Intelligence magnet intelligence, only slow people crave it and when intelligent people come along, people like you are either intimidated or you paint them in the following tars, drab, weird, ungainly, unsociable and all.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by henryhemon(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:
have you......? that list is not complete sister add huge pocket....... so broke guys can go hustle to make us proud......or remain in their lane with out a girlfriend

Huge pocket,You think your kitten is the only one in the market? Why should I make one silly girl proud when I can have as many as I want?

No Guy man with huge pocket will stick with girls like You,You Re just for the bed. WhateVer you will be getting is crumbs. You don't know how to hussle on your own and make yourself proud.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by fxjohn2: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is that madam of international prostitution ring that came back to Nigeria to become politician.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by henryhemon(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Azam101:
Most Nigerian guys thinks it's all about Benjamin's, to get a lady not all ladies are attracted to Benjamin's especially the Learned ones!

Don't be deceived dude,It's fine to be intelligent but if you don't have money they will see you as unintelligent. Very few Care less about money.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Cubaking: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Skywolf:
Wallai she don dey advertise herself

Oya where are our intelligent men looking for independent woman to marry

She is married, Son MARRIED!!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by BigIyanga: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
This one wey get money and famous from selling pussy and sex trafficking , now wan marry Chike Obi or Nuclear Scientist. She's a pussyprenuer!!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Marvis4real(f): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
profolaolu:
Is this not the woman with PhD in crime,women trafficking and prostitution ring, imagine Nigeria is fuckkked
exactly, as I read recenly too!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
henryhemon:

Huge pocket,You think your kitten is the only one in the market? Why should I make one silly girl proud when I can have as many as I want?

No Guy man with huge pocket will stick with girls like You,You Re just for the bed. WhateVer you will be getting is crumbs. You don't know how to hussle on your own and make yourself proud.

Broke guys like you don't deserve a girlfriend
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Redhot111:

With all the huge pockets wey don dey blow you, how much don dey ur account plus wetin don be ur achievement so far? Sister, I beg find away to settle down before menopause will catch up with u ooo. I once saw an old woman dat refused to get married in time because she was too selective and at D end she was without a child too. I couldn't help pitying her cos she jst had to feed on whatever hood neighbours could give her. I no want pity ur old age ooo. I beg

pity ko......pity ni
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
wtfcoded:
as 4 u living a fake life here on nairaland,now listen up very attentively. I pray u get married very early b4 u hit menopause. U need an already made guy 2 come n marry ur broke sorry ass? What happened to ur parents?,are they broke too? When happened to ur brain n fingers? Are both of them amputated? Smh, b*tch u aint even had breakfast yet.
Broke guy on the run
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ahmeduana:
ENU LOWA YEN.
English please
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jelal0007:
Dumm¥,are relationships a way of escaping poverty? Broke,lazy girl,do something worthwhile with ur life.

Broke boy ranting
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
possibilita:
if I hussle and make it forget it na oyibo ti take over and you girls will stay single @40

This are the type that get married to old mama
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
My sister these days guys are marrying the chics they hustled with, not time for gold diggers after a man with huge pocket, the world is smarter

if you know get money hide your face
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by henryhemon(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

Broke guys like you don't deserve a girlfriend

I laff in French. You will be fine eventually. Truth hurts.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
Naff24:

Or make dem turn gay and fxck their fellow broke ass nigga grin
Tell sis nairaland babes be giving nairaland guys sleepless night
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Azam101:
Olodo! she is talking about intelligence

Broke guy spotted
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by sisisioge: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
goldrushbooks:

Making small talks in garbled innuendo does not show intelligence. Water always finds its level. Intelligence magnet intelligence, only slow people crave it and when intelligent people come along, people like you are either intimidated or you paint them in the following tars, drab, weird, ungainly, unsociable and all.

grin grin you like words...keep trying babes wink
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
darnley16:
lol stay without girlfriends? is that somthing of luxury or a congratulatory gift for hustle ?
#45 and still seriously searching girls

so
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
hijodedios:
You definetlly deosnt know her,,,she is not broke.
Broke guy spotted
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
julietkcee:

Haa! Mama G
iron woman
lol did we be giving them uppercut
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
oshe11:
proud indeed....

broke gal
Broke boy spotted
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
You be begger?

biacan:

if you know get money hide your face
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
You be begger?
Broke guy spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke / IGP Announces SWAT To Replace Scrapped SARS / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.