Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (59580 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by seangy4konji: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2017
She don believe she is smart because men knack her toto and she is making money from different. Knackers without bein beheaded and used for ritual. That's her smartness.

Ask her to calculate ordinary elasticity limit that is going to happen to that her toto office now and she will be lookig like a slowpoke.

Outsmart me ko?

Oukast me ni

Hoeloshi.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by hijodedios: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
Inutil,take your frustration to somewhere else,gold digger.
biacan:

Broke guy spotted
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Prinzyy: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
akinade28:
Everyone wants a spouse they can look up to and learn from.
Believe me after marriage we will get tired of just the body.
If u r doubting me, ask ur parents, they can explain better.
That's y we are having a lot of divorce these days, people don't just want to see beyond the physical.
very true.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by xris5050(m): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=CastedDude post=60973531]Ebonyi State House of Assembly member, Maria Ude Nwachi, who is the lawmaker representing Afikpo North East Constituency, has revealed the main quality that attracts her very much. Taking the her Facebook account, the active social media lawmaker revealed that other qualities may attract her to the individual but they will definitely bore her with time but anyone that has intelligence can have her forever. Below is what she wrote;

I'M ATTRACTED TO INTELLIGENCE. Don't get me wrong, a perfectly crafted body will certainly get my attention, but I'll get bored with it. I will always do. I need you to outsmart me. Make me feel like I could learn from you, grow with you. Do that and you can have me forever.

Nobody really wants a politician forever. Lol
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by goldrushbooks: 4:19am On Oct 02, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin you like words...keep trying babes wink

Psst!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by darnley16(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2017
biacan:

so
and how's your day going so far?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by nonix22(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Speaking as who......?her spoke man....broke boy keep the hustle real

You are very stupid. Na ur generation broke.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by biacan(f): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
nonix22:

You are very stupid. Na ur generation broke.

Chill take a deep breath have you taken your dinner.........there's more to life than calling someone names
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by Jlow2: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
profolaolu:
Is this not the woman with PhD in crime,women trafficking and prostitution ring, imagine Nigeria is fuckkked
with out havin such antecedents in dis country u cant occupy any office, dis woman is a semi god in afikpo
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' by nonix22(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Chill take a deep breath have you taken your dinner.........there's more to life than calling someone names
See this big goat. Come I will feed your entire household

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.