Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC (34018 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Leonbonapart(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2017
isbish:
I just love this Man. I feel proud to have you as my president just as many world leaders see you as a great man of repute. God bless PMB, God bless Osinbajo, God Bless me, God bless all the people that see you with good � heart, and as for those that hate you so much, May God make them see good reasons why you are the president we all deserve. Finally, God bless Nigeria.
neatly compose garbage

Zombie on the loose

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by vexing(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2017
isbish:
I just love this Man. I feel proud to have you as my president just as many world leaders see you as a great man of repute. God bless PMB, God bless Osinbajo, God Bless me, God bless all the people that see you with good � heart, and as for those that hate you so much, May God make them see good reasons why you are the president we all deserve. Finally, God bless Nigeria.
Speak for yourself
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by diegwu01: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2017
Asidethetruth:

For ur information that thing standing and arranged in that agbada is jubril from sudan
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my brother, you re right. i confirmed it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2017
gGGODDd:
So you mean Aisha is gettin banged by another man?

Before
Do u need a prophet to tell u
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Sixaxis: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2017
Nd whoz dat little girl?

Buh if I dey ask, who go ask me? angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by diegwu01: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2017
isbish:
You speak for many of us wishing this country well.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by userplainly(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2017
chinedubrazil:

you mean it? grin grin grin long life? sorry to say, wat you just said is a fairy tale!
if not we would've been having oloshos as the oldest!! .
brother u misread me, I mean it give us (men) long life that's y women grow old faster than men, if na lie look ur age mate (girls) n look urself
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Habyz(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Homeboiy:
Like I care
If you didn't care you didn't have to open the thread.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by zoedew: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Contra Ibifaka Patience Jonathan the sheppopotamus bull in a china shop of a First Lady! She variously and grossly embarrassed our country when she was First Lady. #berefined

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2017
grin
diegwu01:

Lolzzzzz

My brother who dont know a sardine has been packaged and drop in Aso rock.....sorry the zoo.....

grin
diegwu01:

Lolzzzzz

My brother who dont know a sardine has been packaged and drop in Aso rock.....sorry the zoo.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by SPRINDID(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2017
Realdeals:
I wonder what will be going through the mind of millions that authoritatively claim Buhari is dead when he was in London.
This is customaised pmb
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2017
Someone who has the gut to rape a 9year old girl.....a rapist.....he can do anything....

He is currently raping nigera to disaster
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by curvilicious: 10:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Who is the little girl between them?
Suicide bomber of Daura cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by totorimi: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2017
As we know it when wives, and I mean real wives welcome their husbands it's normally with a bare hug or a kiss no gaps in between but this pix I don't know.

Looks to me like someone dishing out orders to a subordinate. It reminds me of those images you see in court especially when people conduct illegal proxy marriage and the marriage lawyer will ask them to kiss, the woman will fold her mouth.
BTW the woman that started off bold have been quietened after granting just an ordinary bbc interview where she innocently poured out her mind.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by bakila: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2017
isbish:
See your life? You just gathered so many likes for Bubu's sake. Ohh Bubu you are so liked by most Nigerians.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Kaywaz(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2017
aldexrio:

My friend you don't know his father
he should at least respect the president
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by gGGODDd(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Before
Do u need a prophet to tell u
Lol, nairalanders you pple will not kill me. its a pity another man 4kin buhari's wife in d bid to retain power to d north. but how true can this b that d aso rock man is not buhari? could d original buhari b dead?
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by bakila: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2017
Asidethetruth:
Someone who has the gut to rape a 9year old girl.....a rapist.....he can do anything....

He is currently raping nigera to disaster
Your first lie confirmed the mischief in the second lie.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2017
bakila:
Common commot make i see road....
Or u wan bomb inside nairaland.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2017
bakila:
Or u wan bomb me inside nairaland.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by moninuola65: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2017
if your husband go to war front and return back safely you have human reason to rejoice!
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by bakila: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Or u wan bomb me inside nairaland.....
Why should I do that to an ant like you. My fingers would be reserved for hammaring bigger elulefus. Wander along ye ant.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by msylva2147(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2017
I always pity those shouting jibrin from Sudan, vegetables from London, package sardine in asorock and the rest of that. This person they called names, physically at the snap of his finger both them and their parents won't leave to see the light of the day if he so wish , but here they are hiding behind internet saying all sort of trash. I dare anyone of them to mistakenly open their gutter in public let's see if they will leave to see that their Nokia torchlight that they used in typing the poo in the name of comments.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 02, 2017
bakila:

Why should I do that to an ant like you. My fingers would be reserved for hammaring bigger elulefus. Wander along ye ant.

Lolzzzzz.....

If u wan learn igbo just email me...i will teach u....this little time left we are still in one nigeria...

Is efulefu....not elulefus....hmmmmm....ok..

Back to station

You are simply a jihadist......no more no less
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by samsono30: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2017
What's good abt all this rubish, imagine celebrating independence and no light for three days, sallaries are not payed and idiots are celebrating one good for nothing man who left this country on the expense of tax payer money without Nigerians knowing where there tax money was spent on! We need to wake up, this country is doomed. Nigeria at 57 whit nothing to show off. Except decietful leader who only want to rule you and not serve youn Idiot shld keep deceiving their selves, the government knows Nigerians are stupid so Nigerians shld wake up, we wld never see what is coming ahead if we keep fooling around. Useless leaders raoming all around like loose dogs.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Doyin2(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2017
Seems PMB wants the python dance,in the other room cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by bakila: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Lolzzzzz.....

If u wan learn igbo just email me...i will teach u....this little time left we are still in one nigeria...

Is efulefu....not elulefus....hmmmmm....ok..

Back to station

You are simply a jihadist......no more no less
That is not an Igbo word, it is Nigerian word for plenty mumus, coined for the bitter haters..
I am done with you ant.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by kwalakwala123(f): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2017
lastmessenger:
There is nothing in that picture. All I can see is an old man who is not afraid to kill those he hate and an obedient wife who has no say over her husbands actions. You can quote me if u are a zombie.

There is nothing in your head.
All i can is a very big skull �
Full of hatred and immaturity
At least the couple � look good together.
And if you are angry that Buhari didn't die as you desired
You should also know and always remember that God is the giver of life.
If the president is old and wicked
What are you then? Holy and a Judge or what?
I don't like the way things are in the country but, that doesn't mean that i wish someone who God has decided to keep alive death ooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2017
bakila:

That is not an Igbo word, it is Nigerian word for plenty mumus, coined for the bitter haters..
I am done with you ant.

Nothing like nigerian word...efulefu is igbo word for mumu..

Just accept ur wrong...

That is why i have problem with u terrorist over there in the north.....

How far bro from north.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by bakila: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Nothing like nigerian word...efulefu is igbo word for mumu..

Just accept ur wrong...

That is why i have problem with u terrorist over there in the north.....

How far bro from north.....
Ant
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2017
bakila:
Ant
Terrorist Jihadist Bomber Clown Shekau Jubril brother
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2017
Realdeals:
I wonder what will be going through the mind of millions that authoritatively claim Buhari is dead when he was in London.
lol hahhahhahahahahaha u bad o.they console them self with,na jubril from chad dey aso rock now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Sell Oil In Naira To Dangote Refinery / Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency / Gelegele-gbene And The Ijaw, Benin Crisis – Before Edo State Burns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.