Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC (34019 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by bakila: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Terrorist
Jihadist
Bomber
Clown
Shekau
Jubril brother
Ant, all these words have plurals right? Let me get some honey for you, indulge and ant me no more.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by lastmessenger: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2017
kwalakwala123:

There is nothing in your head.
All i can is a very big skull �
Full of hatred and immaturity
At least the couple � look good together.
And if you are angry that Buhari didn't die as you desired
You should also know and always remember that God is the giver of life.
If the president is old and wicked
What are you then? Holy and a Judge or what?
I don't like the way things are in the country but, that doesn't mean that i wish someone who God has decided to keep alive death ooo
first zombie spotted. The man is a bloody murderer and his children and children children together wit those who are supporting him will pay for the blood of the innocent. You can quote me again zombie
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Ugosample(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2017
bettercreature:
I hope Igbo will not feel marginalized by this welcome back home picture grin grin

Don't be stupid.

What does Igbos have to do with this
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Abduljabbar1313(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2017
My present, for life, if you are igbo die because of hatred!
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by sirley(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
After ds pix they went to za oda room
like ur papa did when he's desperate to get u
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Charly68: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2017
Papa and his lovely beau...carry on .we love you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by macmoyor(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2017
The person in this picture is not Muhammed Buhari.Quote me anywhere.

Buhari is taller, more lanky than the person in this pic.it could be buhari son.or the fake Buhari from Sudan.
Shine your eyes people.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by aziaka111(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2017
dis woman swear say nobody dey help bubu shine ur Congo
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by AliHandsome(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
So this is news worthy of front page..... smh
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by musa7m(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Realdeals:
I wonder what will be going through the mind of millions that authoritatively claim Buhari is dead when he was in London.
our brothers from the east abi?
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by chngebeginwthme: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Homeboiy:
Like I care

LIke Buhari even know about the existence of your generation..
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by rOsy247(f): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
The supposed Buhari you mean. Never knew buhari's side of face became fresh all of a sudden.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by jobbers: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by MarieSucre(f): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Narldon:

AISHA: You could not even spend more than one day at Borno. What is chasing you?

BUHARI: Shut up! Let's go To zaa ozza room

SMALL GIRL: Baba she's tired! Even Common Borno Bread, Did you buy??

Dry joke
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by win2kwire: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
He is getting skinnier every day!
Sick man insist on being president and wasting the country's time with sick sick days!
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by raphaeladeyele: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
A happy welcome back, God bless u & ur noble family
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by pasol4real(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kaywaz:

Still better than your father
E pain am grin grin
You think my father is like your parents ,the most useless Man n woman on earth after buhari.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by KanwuliaExtra: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
No OZA WOOM pisshures? grin
Vegetable president, DIE well na? angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
sirley:
like ur papa did when he's desperate to get u
thank you, but u don't hv a papa I knw dat......
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Sunnah1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
BlackDBagba:
That's jubril grin
And you're Nnamdi Cow-nu
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by kt110(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
God bless you pmb
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by Kaywaz(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
pasol4real:

E pain am grin grin
You think my father is like your parents ,the most useless Man n woman on earth after buhari.
it's so unfortunate that your so called poor parents can't afford a gold circle just to put a stop to the poverty trait in your family.
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by billyG(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
lastmessenger:
There is nothing in that picture. All I can see is an old man who is not afraid to kill those he hate and an obedient wife who has no say over her husbands actions. You can quote me if u are a zombie.
has he killed any1
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by billyG(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
dainformant:
Nigeria's First Lady; Aisha Buhari welcomed her husband president Muahammdu Buhari on his arrival to Aso Rock after visiting troops in Borno state earlier today. The president visited the troops at the front line to mark the independence day anniversary and to lift their spirits high while fighting the Boko Haram sect.

Sharing a picture of her and the president, Mrs Aisha wrote;

I welcome my husband back from Borno, where he visited troops of the Nigerian Armed Forces at the headquarters of operation Lafiya Dole.

We appreciate the efforts of our gallant men who have dedicated their lives fighting and sleeping in the most unimaginable conditions to ensure that normalcy returns to the North East . We continue to pray for them and we assure them that we will always remember them in our prayers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/aisha-buhari-welcomes-her-husband-to-aso-rock.html
This man na real dongo yaro,giant of africa!
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by pasol4real(m): 4:33am On Oct 03, 2017
Kaywaz:

it's so unfortunate that your so called poor parents can't afford a gold circle just to put a stop to the poverty trait in your family.
See who is talking of poverty.
With Your kpalasa phone,borrowed data n hungry family.
Bro ur family needs deliverance from the clutches of hunger n poverty,besides u need to ask Ur parents where they were when others were making money grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC by DonBobes(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2017
I can imagine d type of security der for d president. Even a fly will b dropped immediately without mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / Gelegele-gbene And The Ijaw, Benin Crisis – Before Edo State Burns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.