Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State (29582 Views)

Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by IMASTEX: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2017
Over using of military for domestic issues. . .Hmm. Police is now boyscout, military is now police. No wonder some people abandoned their arms and fled into a neighboring country. What will happen if there be external forces. undecided
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by userplainly(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2017
opomulero101:
I have nothing to say,but wat is d essence of d POLICE force(SARS&MOPOL).
were the SARS n MOPOL doing a good job before? they steal, kill n oppress civilians ( young n good looking boy) if u r tattered or dressed like a mechanic they won't even look at u but just wear gold, even if its fake gold or jus try to look handsome n worst if u own a smart phone
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by sholajigga(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2017
userplainly:

were the SARS n MOPOL doing a good job before? they steal, kill n oppress civilians ( young n good looking boy) if u r tattered or dressed like a mechanic they won't even look at u but just wear gold, even if its fake gold or jus try to look handsome n worst if u own a smart phone

It is a crime for a young man to clean up nice without being tagged a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by emmasege: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2017
jakD:

The Police of Nigeria already ridiculed themselves.
Isn't this why this country needs restructuring which will entail State/community policing ? The Nigerian Police Force has since lost its relevance in combating crimes at the local level.
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by userplainly(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:
smh The zoo is beyond repairs

u be beast! nnamdi kanu cheerful giver, ashawo kobo kobo...... my fren goan wash ur pynt joor, BIRDS R TALKING NATIVE FOWL STILL DEY RAISE FEATHER

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by HerXLNC(f): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2017
They are welcome..... Clear all skull mining companies, bunkerers n Pls clamp down all kidnappers

Nothing to fear... Afonja's are peaceful people
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2017
There's no military training anywhere that orientates soldiers on crime solving or investigation or in dealing with civilians in a peaceful atmosphere.

Same army who is still looking for Shekau and unable to deal with terrorism for the last 7 years are now fully circumventing the police in what they are never trained to do.

Gradually Buhari is destroying this country from all angles. We have been expecting a time soon when the military will know its proper place in a democracy with all its years of abuse and unprofessionalism...

... but it's going to be a long long time before the army realise that her duty is protecting Nigeria's borders against EXTERNAL aggression, and never to police the civilian population.

A pack of bokoharam-bedazzled idiots in uniform.
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by IkpuMmadu: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:

It's in tatters

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by id2011(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2017
That would be great, but would that stop the twenty naira or hundred naira the force are collecting
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by SojiCash(m): 8:53am On Oct 02, 2017
All this olosho now nah NA wan dey handle dem... grin grin
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Fidelismaria: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2017
terrorist NA
na Yoruba's gods go kill una for dere
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by ofai: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2017
watch and see how some coward ngbatis will come and save face by welcoming and rationalizing the military move.

the Earth is not flat, it is round. enjoy the milito-democracy.

I am proud of my dear igbos who challenged the military incursion. only a coward will send artilleries to intimidate civilians in a democracy.

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by ofai: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2017
marblefeed:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/military-to-begin-operation-crocodile-smile-in-ogun-state/

watch and see how some coward ngbatis will come and save face by welcoming and rationalizing the military move.
the Earth is not flat, it is round. enjoy the milito-democracy.
I am proud of my dear igbos who challenged the military incursion. only a coward will send artilleries to intimidate civilians in a democracy.
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2017
Hahahaha Afonjas is ya turn to smile. Lmao!
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by 111jideofor: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2017
Why Military never Begin Operation Crocodile Smile in kaduna?,
Nobody is talking about it,
But Over eight hundred Christians were murdered on a day light by Islamic terrorists in Southern Kaduna of Nigeria under the leadership of Muhammad Buhari and no single person has been arrested or paraded in Abuja but an ethnicity clash in Ife between Yoruba and Hausa where Nigeria police claimed that #48 persons have lost their lives. In line with this, over #28 yorubas have been arrested and paraded in Abuja with no single Hausa Fulani person arrested or questioned. This is because Hausa Fulani may have recorded more casualties than their Yoruba counterpart. Now the questions are:
How many Hausa Fulanis have been paraded in conjunction with Enugu massacre, Agatu massacre and Kaduna massacre?
The time to act is now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Doyin2(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2017
jakD:
I wonder the kinda operation that will be aimed at containing the Herdsmen atrocities.
Meanwhile, that's still okay at least to alleviate kidnapping there.

Unless you want to me mischievous. Army had since launched operation to tackle herdsmen.Read this:

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/04/13/army-launches-operation-to-tackle-herdsmen-attacks/
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by mobaking: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2017
bosco2017:

Idiot have you asked the business of Army in the villages when there is no war . You ll forever remain brainwashed and mumu
.Your entire generations are and forever will be idiots.Go and carry your entire family,give them stones and machetes to go and face the army.Ipob almajiri!

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by tolexy123: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2017
jakD:
I wonder the kinda operation that will be aimed at containing the Herdsmen atrocities.
Meanwhile, that's still okay at least to alleviate kidnapping there.
shut up there! Wen u read say herdsmen kill last?
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by mmko1: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2017
U ppl ,wil nt understand....small time u wil still blam army....na naija wil dey
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by userplainly(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2017
ebby9z:
I think this is a big slap and affront to the hierarchy of the Nigerian police. It's a direct way of saying the have failed and are not up to the task of delivering their mandate.
However, I feel the president is too shallow and military-minded. He should have instead used his tenure to reposition the Nigerian police force instead of lazily resorting to his "old boys" in the military at every instance

oga I prefer the army ooo....tis like police never use u shine, police n SARS will rob u, check ur bank account status n as for money or arrest u for nothing, if u protest they'll start beating u, put u in handcuffs n throw in their car, on the way to cell they will ask u again "u wan settle now?" another one will be friendly like " just bring anything u get" .....if u carry ur house rent for hand, dem go collect am......SO MR HATE N BIASED HUMAN, TELL ME WAT SHOULD BE DONE?..... COS ALL POLICE R THE SAME

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by mmko1: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2017
IMASTEX:
Over using of military for domestic issues. . .Hmm. Police is now boyscout, military is now police. No wonder some people abandoned their arms and fled into a neighboring country. What will happen if there be external forces. undecided
....yorubas dont have problem.let dem go to North ...or
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Maxcollins042(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Wetin police dey do b4
To occupy the payroll space of the Federal Government.
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Codes151(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2017
When bk was rampant they disappeared!! Now for no reason they are back dancing about as lions and crocodiles
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2017
This is good for this insecurity everywhere.
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by gGGODDd(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2017
Demolaeby:
All to justify Kanu's killing
Yeah bro, I think they've killed him
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Doyin2(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2017
tolexy123:
shut up there! Wen u read say herdsmen kill last?

Thank you!

Any further mischievous maker should read this:

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/04/13/army-launches-operation-to-tackle-herdsmen-attacks/

Some misguided people are even calling the govt to proscribe and declare herdsmen a terrorist group!

Which means every person that is a herdsman would be arrested!!!!

Yes ,some of them unleash terror on innocent people,but I cannot be a terrorist because I decide to be a herdsman!

But if you now join an organised and proscribed IPOB group with a PRIMARY purpose to secede from Nigeria,contrary to the constitution which states that Nigeria is indivisible,then you must be arrested,until the constitution is amended!

The PRIMARY purpose of herdsmen is to make money rearing animals,not to kill people. Therefore, any herdsmen that kills would be dealt with as a criminal and murderer.

But you cannot declare HERDSMEN a terrorist group!

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by wristbangle: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:

Happy bday in advance. When is d date?
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Elliot2(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2017
userplainly:

I really like it cos if an army truck is parked nearby police will not harass u......WELCOME DEVELOPMENT
after the army is done with the operation and is gone,the same police will continue with their intimidations and extortions! u guys don't get it!! keep covering the wound with more bandages instead of cleaning and dressing it first!
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2017
wristbangle:

Happy bday in advance. When is d date?
aww thanks dear,it's tomorrow!!
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by menstrualpad: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2017
sayusuf:

Its called operation sharan daji. its already in progress.
Donbobes is this true?
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by ba7man(m): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Afonjas ,looking at his thread and saying...I thought this will only be happening in SE, didn't know they will be coming for us.
You seem to have forgotten that the south west creeks were bombed this year and we welcomed it.
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by gGGODDd(m): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2017
userplainly:

u be beast! nnamdi kanu cheerful giver, ashawo kobo kobo...... my fren goan wash ur pynt joor, BIRDS R TALKING NATIVE FOWL STILL DEY RAISE FEATHER
Guy take am easy with the babe. but you be Asap rocky fan or which Asap you talk bout?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her / Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead / Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.