Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State (29585 Views)

Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by smalls001: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2017
Do we have a Police force?
mysteryman2014:
Is the military now taking over the functions of the police.
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2017
Yoruba skull miners will be on the run... we will barricade Niger bridge so them won't cross over and start their heinous dubious irritating ritualistic business in south east... abeg make the crocodile smile well cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by gGGODDd(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:

aww thanks dear,it's tomorrow!!
Happy birthday in advance birth month mate. October 5th is my date

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by tolexy123: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2017
Doyin2:

Thank you!

Any further mischievous maker should read this:

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/04/13/army-launches-operation-to-tackle-herdsmen-attacks/

Some misguided people are even calling the govt to proscribe and declare herdsmen a terrorist group!

Which means every person that is a herdsman would be arrested!!!!

Yes ,some of them unleash terror on innocent people,but I cannot be a terrorist because I decide to be a herdsman!

But if you now join an organised and proscribed IPOB group with a PRIMARY purpose to secede from Nigeria,then you must be arrested!

The PRIMARY purpose of herdsmen is to make money reearing animals,not to kill people. Therefore, any herdsmen that kills would be dealt with as a criminal and murderer.

But you cannot declare HERDSMEN a terrorist group!
thank you my brother whey get brain... Waa gbayi.. No mind those useless IPOB terrorist
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by smalls001: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Sorry mate...the military is trained to combat crime and carry out investigations as well incase you dont know. Thats why they have the intelligence corps.
And again, it is not Buhari that is destroying the country, it is our politicians (on all sides) that have destroyed the country.....
The army has a duty to protect the country from all enemies (foreign and domestic) or external & internal aggression as you have presented it. It is same in every country in the world.
Lets call a spade a spade.....

WrathOfHadez:
There's no military training anywhere that orientates soldiers on crime solving or investigation or in dealing with civilians in a peaceful atmosphere.

Same army who is still looking for Shekau and unable to deal with terrorism for the last 7 years are now fully circumventing the police in what they are never trained to do.

Gradually Buhari is destroying this country from all angles. We have been expecting a time soon when the military will know its proper place in a democracy with all its years of abuse and unprofessionalism...

... but it's going to be a long long time before the army realise that her duty is protecting Nigeria's borders against EXTERNAL aggression, and never to police the civilian population.

A pack of bokoharam-bedazzled idiots in uniform.
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2017
gGGODDd:
cheesycheesy happy birthday to us in advance! !
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2017
Thank god and you’re welcome.

Please come by Ibadan when you’re done and in fact you can set up a forward base camp in oluyole area grin
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by userplainly(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2017
gGGODDd:
Guy take am easy with the babe. but you be Asap rocky fan or which Asap you talk bout?

bros all the ASAP..... more or rocky sha.... buh recently I'm so into BAS..... the guy is a beast.....if u listen to BAS u won't like any other rapper again
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by sogud(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2017
smalls001:
Sorry mate...the military is trained to combat crime and carry out investigations as well incase you dont know. Thats why they have the intelligence corps.
And again, it is not Buhari that is destroying the country, it is our politicians (on all sides) that have destroyed the country.....
The army has a duty to protect the country from all enemies (foreign and domestic) or external & internal aggression as you have presented it. It is same in every country in the world.
Lets call a spade a spade.....

What section of the constitution or any other laws authorise the military to fight civilian crime?
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by 2shure: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2017
Hw wish they approached fulani herdsmen this way.
Nawa o.
So true true
Kanu rush.
Jst like alamehsiya he disguised as a lady
And like his late bastard ojukwu
He ran into exile.
Hahahahahahaha
Kanu flees to Cameroon.
Wtf
Igbos are jus clowns
Now they at the SE
All ritualists right now
Are usain bolting away men.
Dem go run enter east
Or lastlast dem enter north
we truly are lost.

Dnt forget 4 diff shots to one bullet proof kills instantly
Dumb NA with dumb orientation
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Buharimustgo: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2017
obonujoker:
is the now the job of the army??

My brother Buhari is at it again,not until he kills all the national institutions,Nigeria will never know peace again
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by PointB: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2017
His words: “We are going to start crocodile smile in Ogun State. It is a scale of exercise to step up tempo targeted on miscreants.”

Adoke, however, urged residents not to entertain any fear when the operation starts, stressing that some miscreants have been identified and needed to be flushed out.

He said: “Though, the state is said to be peaceful but we still have some miscreants to be dealt with, so when you see crocodile smile, don’t be scared.”

Again, let me restate here for providence.

The Military has no business targeting 'miscreants' in Ogun State (or in any other state for that matter). That is not the job of the military. It's police duty. If the Police are overwhelmed they could request for (temporary) re-reinforcement from other (more peaceful) states. Reducing the Military to doing Police duty is not only demeaning to the Military, it also open up the potential for Military coups.

Judging from the spate of Military deployment across the entire country, what is the assurance that is in not a cover for a potential military coup? What stops the military from overwhelming the civil authority and seizing power at this rate?

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by MadeOfBlacc(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2017
gGGODDd:
I am also OVO 5th

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by 4everGrand(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:
The army is rendering our police useless and restricting them to "wetin u carry" alone.

Seems the government is trying to tell the police force that they are useless.

Have u seen policemen in ur area recently? Do they look like policemen? Policemen have told us that they are not useful - most of thm tho. This that are OK are not many.

That said, the people who really are behind corruption are soldiers. Using their uniforms to cause trouble, aid crime, cover criminals etc. They know themselves.

God help Nigeria.
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by heywhyho(f): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2017
opomulero101:
I have nothing to say,but wat is d essence of d POLICE force(SARS&MOPOL).
They have no integrity and the have compromised their stand , so nothing for them.
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Doyin2(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2017
111jideofor:
Why Military never Begin Operation Crocodile Smile in kaduna?,
Nobody is talking about it,
But Over eight hundred Christians were murdered on a day light by Islamic terrorists in Southern Kaduna of Nigeria under the leadership of Muhammad Buhari and no single person has been arrested or paraded in Abuja but an ethnicity clash in Ife between Yoruba and Hausa where Nigeria police claimed that #48 persons have lost their lives. In line with this, over #28 yorubas have been arrested and paraded in Abuja with no single Hausa Fulani person arrested or questioned. This is because Hausa Fulani may have recorded more casualties than their Yoruba counterpart. Now the questions are:
How many Hausa Fulanis have been paraded in conjunction with Enugu massacre, Agatu massacre and Kaduna massacre?
The time to act is now.

The most stupid comment of the day.

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/04/13/army-launches-operation-to-tackle-herdsmen-attacks/

I just do not understand what idiots like this,benefit from inflammatory and divisive comments.

Is it not the same army that is fighting and parading the Hausa-Fulani Islamic terrorists called Boko Haram?

But how easy is it to fight herdsmen that kills and runs away to mix normally with the people?

Kill any body you see leading cattles? undecided
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by wristbangle: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:

aww thanks dear,it's tomorrow!!

Where is the venue? And I hope Item7 is ready for boiz? cool

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by gGGODDd(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2017
MadeOfBlacc:
I am also OVO 5th
Yeah. we birthday mates bro, I'm surprised you know d the O.v.O thing (October's Very Own) you're indeed an O.v.O, HBD to us in advance
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by zoedew: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2017
obonujoker:

Clearly the Nigeria Police is overwhelmed by the high rate of crime in most parts of the country. A fall out of the neglect, omission, refusal and failure to embrace Community Policing, State Police and transparency in its financial dealings. Till tomorrow the sitting IGP has yet to effectively respond to the allegations of a serving Senator that monies paid to The Nigeria Police running into billions and meant for VIP Protection Services have been embezzled by the police chief. It is particularly saddening that the EFCC has yet to pick up the police chief for investigations a la Tarfa Balogun. #learnfromtarfa
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by DonBobes(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2017
menstrualpad:

Donbobes is this true?
Not ogun state
Its Edo upwards

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by pappy4real(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2017
they are highly welcome and I advice their 1st point of call should be sango-ota. bloddy illiterate miscreants who parade themselves as cultists and armed robbers have deprived many residents of peace and a good sleep for long
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by seguno2: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2017
obonujoker:

2019 loading.
We are stuck with Buhari until his death do us part. embarassed
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by seguno2: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2017
pappy4real:
they are highly welcome and I advice their 1st point of call should be sango-ota. bloddy illiterate miscreants who parade themselves as cultists and armed robbers have deprived many residents of peace and a good sleep for long

Should we scrap the police and the courts?
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by smalls001: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2017
Section 217
See below

WrathOfHadez:
What section of the constitution or any other laws authorise the military to fight civilian crime?

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by gGGODDd(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:

cheesycheesy happy birthday to us in advance! !
Yeah, What's ur date?
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by ndubueze92(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:
smh The zoo is beyond repairs
I can't believe you borrowed my word without referencing me.... "Zoo country" Savannah Jungle... get ready to be sued... I heard the country would soon be sold?
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Kaymaxine(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2017
opomulero101:
I have nothing to say,but wat is d essence of d POLICE force(SARS&MOPOL).
They are part of the "miscreants" bin referred to.

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Leez(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2017
obonujoker:
bro i weak i no see army ystaday for catalonia
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by ebby9z(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2017
userplainly:

oga I prefer the army ooo....tis like police never use u shine, police n SARS will rob u, check ur bank account status n as for money or arrest u for nothing, if u protest they'll start beating u, put u in handcuffs n throw in their car, on the way to cell they will ask u again "u wan settle now?" another one will be friendly like " just bring anything u get" .....if u carry ur house rent for hand, dem go collect am......SO MR HATE N BIASED HUMAN, TELL ME WAT SHOULD BE DONE?..... COS ALL POLICE R THE SAME
I appreciate the depth of ineptitude of the NP, I've been a victim severally. I hate them. In fact, I see them as subhumans. The point however is that we can't continue to live in denial. It's either they are scrapped, overhauled or wholly reconstituted. Instead of taking the easy route and using the military, who apparently are trained to deal with civilians, to perform domestic roles, the police should get a total work-over.

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Afonjas ,looking at his thread and saying...I thought this will only be happening in SE, didn't know they will be coming for us.

Afonjas are not stvpid to the extent of throwing stones at armed soldiers like the Igbos*, they are not miscreants either

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bye-Election: Orji Kalu And His Entourage Storm Ariaria Int'l Market (Photos) / "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers / Jibrin Shares Motorcycle As Gifts Mark His 100 Days Of Fight Against Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.