Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 (3993 Views)

6 Most Popular Nairalanders 2023-2024 List! / My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments / Most Popular Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
hope iamj will not angry at you if you ushering tosyne2much to za oz a room

shocked

Baba i only give e-trophy and e-certificate cheesy
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

Baba i only give e-trophy and e-certificate cheesy
can't you just be real
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by tosyne2much(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
hope iamj will not angry at you if you ushering tosyne2much to za oz a room
Make IamKashyBaby usher me into za oza room? shocked
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by realsammie(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
DabuIIIT:

one of them is only a well known popular wheelbarrow pusher in makurdi grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by collinsebuka(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm.. Nice one but your ranking is kinda flawed

Let me mention the most popular Nairalanders from descending order. This is based on the frequency of how you see their monikers on the section.

I mean people you will mention their monikers offline that even the ghost readers will say "I know them"

I don't normally do this but I think this is how the order should be

1. Lala'sticlala
2. Se'un
3. Tosyn'e2much
4. Mr'Cork
5.Tonyeb'arcanista
6. Myn'd44
7. Expl'orers
8. Ishil'ove
9. IamAi'rforce1
10. Ami'nat508

Lol baba what are u saying na

so evabe.rry is not popular..

you sure say you dey this NL

I don't think there's anyone presently that doesn't know that dude Evaber.rry

I don't even know who tonye ba is or who aminat is
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by tosyne2much(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
collinsebuka:

Lol baba what are u saying na

so evabe.rry is not popular..

you sure say you dey this NL

I don't think there's anyone presently that doesn't know that dude Evaber.rry

I don't even know who tonye ba is or who aminat is
Waaat!!! You judging from the romance section right? This is not romance section list

You said you don't know TonyeB'arcanista? It means you're a newbie here.

Its either you're newly registered or you're not very observant

2 Likes

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Iseoluwani:
You have to complete this thread unless I go beat u like this
done baba grin

1 Like

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Make IamKashyBaby usher me into za oza room? shocked
how sweet will the journey be
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by CaptainGOOD: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:

11)bignoiemakertonguetongue
Nwayi mi
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Nwayi mi
awwn..nearly missed you today oo
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by CaptainGOOD: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:

awwn..nearly missed you today oo

Same here nwuyem.
U no answer me o...
Mee ka ilota joor.i na agum.
Make i chop u like water melon tongue
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Same here nwuyem. U no answer me o...
lol..dim oma
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by CaptainGOOD: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:

lol..dim oma

Hmm nwuyem mara mma.

But why crop out the other part na. cheesy.
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Hmm nwuyem mara mma.
cheesycheesy.. how was your day joor.
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by IamSINZ(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sholaqe:
lol you all invest so much energy and time into this forum. non of my business tho. but you should know that popularity on nairaland is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. your popularity is invested in making money for the owner of this website

So you don't know?

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by HeWrites(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Werris the plaque of appreciation sha? undecided

No be juz mention ooo...u need to send them e-certificate sha cheesy

You aint among

So datz fake list grin

How var
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Hmm nwuyem mara mma.
cheesycheesy.. how was your day joor.
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
wetin, abeg carry this ur list park well joor.

u neva talk which side u stand.
''MY compilation.....'' check the heading again
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by CaptainGOOD: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:

cheesycheesy..
how was your day joor.

Twaz stressful.. nd urs?

But u ar not givn me joy o angry

1 Like

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamSINZ:

Replace number 10 with either Nwaamaikpe or Lefulefu and you'll have a near perfect list.
grin grin grin

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
What are the benefits of been popular on nairaland sad
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Twaz stressful.. nd urs?

But u ar not givn me joy o angry
what happened naa
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by CaptainGOOD: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:

what happened naa

I choghi i sa m.
Baby
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

I choghi i sa m. Baby
kedu ife ijurutongue
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by CaptainGOOD: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:

kedu ife ijurutongue
Kedu ihe iji wepu ebe m kwuru ihe di mkpa grin
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sholaqe:
lol you all invest so much energy and time into this forum. non of my business tho. but you should know that popularity on nairaland is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. your popularity is invested in making money for the owner of this website
I think you're pretty
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by EmperorLee(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sholaqe:

Babe, you fine abeg.

Jacksparr0w127:
I think you're pretty

Hian, you don reach here before me. My friend, look away angry
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
EmperorLee:

Babe, you fine abeg.

Hian, you don reach here before me. My friend, look away angry
Oh Lawd!!! He is here. Can't I drink water an drop cup in peace? Why can't you just be faithful to mamagee?

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by EmperorLee(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Oh Lawd!!! He is here. Can't I drink water an drop cup in peace? Why can't you just be faithful to mamagee?

I will, when you face Onila squarely and stop the side dishes sad. Sholaqe is under my jurisdiction, ser.
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Kedu ihe iji wepu ebe m kwuru ihe di mkpa grin
lol,,you no well ocheesy ..tomorrow is my bday o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did This Lady Join Tinder To Be Rude To Guys Asking Her Out? See Chats / An Awkward Situationship / Should I Be Worried About Her Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.