Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 (3990 Views)

6 Most Popular Nairalanders 2023-2024 List! / My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments / Most Popular Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
EmperorLee:

Somebody call Mynd Four Four grin

Emi Mc Oluomo of Romanceland. Menh we go fight this war, make i call my Amazon warriors angry

Hehehe I go show you why I dey alway go ogbomoso. We shall see
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Draei: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sholaqe:
lol you all invest so much energy and time into this forum. non of my business tho. but you should know that popularity on nairaland is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. your popularity is invested in making money for the owner of this website
Coming from someone who already created
3 topics under 4days of registering. I see
you really don't put much energy in here.
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by EmperorLee(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hehehe I go show you why I dey alway go ogbomoso. We shall see

Hahahaha
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by CaptainGOOD: 12:49am On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:

lol,,you no well ocheesy ..tomorrow is my bday o

aah really... nwunyem ooooh. kiss

want to say happy birthday to the most pretty girl,
I wish you lots of love and health, also strength and passion,

You’ll need all of it!
As far as friends go
I’d say you’re one of a kind;
You’re thoughtful and caring,
And truly a rare find.

Wishing you all of your favourite things
For your special day!

HAPPYBDAY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 03, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

aah really... nwunyem ooooh. kiss want to say happy birthday to the most pretty girl, I wish you lots of love and health, also strength and passion, You’ll need all of it! As far as friends go I’d say you’re one of a kind; You’re thoughtful and caring, And truly a rare find. Wishing you all of your favourite things For your special day!

HAPPYBDAY.
awww thanks dear!!I appreciate
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by CaptainGOOD: 1:09am On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:

awww thanks dear!!I appreciate

Nno! Baby m.
I ga enyem akara ekwe nti gi?
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 03, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Nno! Baby m. I ga enyem akara ekwe nti gi?
nsogbu adiro
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by CaptainGOOD: 1:15am On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:

nsogbu adiro
wow imaka na foto ahu kiss

Ok agam akpo gi na topic ochie..
Kanyi mee ya sharp sharp.

Mkpoo gi idee ya.. m were ya iwepu ya ozugbo
Odimma etu ahu? undecided
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 03, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
wow imaka na foto ahu kiss
Ok agam akpo gi na topic ochie.. Kanyi mee ya sharp sharp.
Mkpoo gi idee ya.. m were ya iwepu ya ozugbo Odimma etu ahu? undecided
lol .alright..thanks alot.
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by CaptainGOOD: 1:55am On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:

lol
.alright..thanks alot.
Wlcm swt
Ka mee ya oge ino online .
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 03, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Wlcm swt Ka mee ya oge ino online .
yeah
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Ladyjumong(f): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2017
bignoisemaker:
''MY compilation.....'' check the heading again
oh better. just a one man's view
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by shege45: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm.. Nice one but your ranking is kinda flawed

Let me mention the most popular Nairalanders from descending order. This is based on the frequency of how you see their monikers on the section.

I mean people you will mention their monikers offline that even the ghost readers will say "I know them"

I don't normally do this but I think this is how the order should be

1. Lala'sticlala
2. Se'un
3. Tosyn'e2much
4. Mr'Cork
5.Tonyeb'arcanista
6. Myn'd44
7. Expl'orers
8. Ishil'ove
9. IamAi'rforce1
10. Ami'nat508
u try bt i think domique ,iamkashbaby,mamagee suppose dey
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2017
EmperorLee:

I will, when you face Onila squarely and stop the side dishes sad. Sholaqe is under my jurisdiction, ser.

lol what does that mean?
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by EmperorLee(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2017
Sholaqe:

lol what does that mean?

Come closer, let me tell you what it means and much more.
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by obonujoker(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Where is kingofcasting on this list??
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by kingofcasting(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
obonujoker:
Where is kingofcasting on this list??
grin
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by gentlegenius(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm.. Nice one but your ranking is kinda flawed

Let me mention the most popular Nairalanders from descending order. This is based on the frequency of how you see their monikers on the section.

I mean people you will mention their monikers offline that even the ghost readers will say "I know them"

I don't normally do this but I think this is how the order should be

1. Lala'sticlala
2. Se'un
3. Tosyn'e2much
4. Mr'Cork
5.Tonyeb'arcanista
6. Myn'd44
7. Expl'orers
8. Ishil'ove
9. IamAi'rforce1
10. Ami'nat508
What is seun doing in your list? The fact that he owns Nairaland doesn't mean he is popular in Nairaland sections. I can't remember the last time I saw him create a thread or comment on any thread. I guess he is too busy making his money and has little or no time to be seen viewing or commenting on Nairaland threads. BTW, do you really think you should be at #3?
Anyway, thanks for including an important moniker that the Op forgot to add to his list- TonyeBarcanista.
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by tosyne2much(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
gentlegenius:

What is seun doing in your list? The fact that he owns Nairaland doesn't mean he is popular in Nairaland sections. I can't remember the last time I saw him create a thread or comment on any thread. I guess he is too busy making his money and has little or no time to be seen viewing or commenting on Nairaland threads. BTW, do you really think you should be at #3?
Anyway, thanks for including an important moniker that the Op forgot to add to his list- TonyeBarcanista.
How much do you think you know about Nairaland? How observant are you? How many Nairalanders have you even met in person asking them the Nairalanders they are very familiar with?

I challenge you to make your research and you will know that my ranking is near perfect

To think that Seu'n is not very popular shows you don't even know anything.
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by gentlegenius(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
How much do you think you know about Nairaland? How observant are you? How many Nairalanders have you even met in person asking them the Nairalanders they are very familiar with?

I challenge you to make your research and you will know that my ranking is near perfect

To think that Seu'n is not very popular shows you don't even know anything.
Actually, seun, the owner of Nairaland is a popular person. But you said your list was based on how frequent you see their monikers on sections of Nairaland. That was why I said that Seu'n moniker is not frequently seen on sections and threads, therefore he shouldn't be in your list.
So, I said that because of what your list was based on. But for you to challenge me and tell me that your list is near perfect, I will tell you again that apart from Seu'n being there, your list is still flawed and imperfect. Since you think I don't know anything about Nairaland, many others who knows Nairaland will soon come here and tell you that your list is highly flawed. By putting your moniker at #3 your are trying to tell us that you are the most popular person on Nairaland after Lalasticlala and seun. So you are more popular than everyone below you and even a mod like mynd44? Pls spare us this self eulogy. Stop defending your list that it is near perfect and discard the idea that other people knows nothing about Nairaland except you.
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
oshe11:
If I bite dis OP nw dem go say I wicked

Na joblessness make you stay here sotey U know dose wen popular

BETTER INCLUDE YOURSELF
haha... I thought as much. The guy needs a job
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by tosyne2much(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
gentlegenius:

Actually, seun, the owner of Nairaland is a popular person. But you said your list was based on how frequent you see their monikers on sections of Nairaland. That was why I said that Seu'n moniker is not frequently seen on sections and threads, therefore he shouldn't be in your list.
So, I said that because of what your list was based on. But for you to challenge me and tell me that your list is near perfect, I will tell you again that apart from Seu'n being there, your list is still flawed and imperfect. Since you think I don't know anything about Nairaland, many others who knows Nairaland will soon come here and tell you that your list is highly flawed. By putting your moniker at #3 your are trying to tell us that you are the most popular person on Nairaland after Lalasticlala and seun. So you are more popular than everyone below you and even a mod like mynd44? Pls spare us this self eulogy. Stop defending your list that it is near perfect and discard the idea that other people knows nothing about Nairaland except you.
Go and sit down young man if you don't have anything sensible to say because I can see that you're taking this thing so far. Only a silly person will take an inconsequential thread like this so personal

I made my ranking and I can't remember pointing a gun at you to agree with it. On a normal day, I always avoid threads like this, but I just felt I should make a slight modification to the OP's ranking, so I don't know why you're giving yourself unnecessary headaches on this matter oooo
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by ib4real95(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
Bring back Nwampaike
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by gentlegenius(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Go and sit down young man if you don't have anything sensible to say because I can see that you're taking this thing so far. Only a silly person will take an inconsequential thread like this so personal

I made my ranking and I can't remember pointing a gun at you to agree with it. On a normal day, I always avoid threads like this, but I just felt I should make a slight modification to the OP's ranking, so I don't know why you're giving yourself unnecessary headaches on this matter oooo
You started it all by saying that I don't know anything. I only made a candid observation to your comment, and I believe you usually do same to others but just because I questioned your inclusion of Seu'n and the ranking of your moniker at #3, you replied me so harshly as if we were quarreling. If you always want people to promote you the way you promote yourself, then you should learn to respect people and not try to bring them down in a public forum like this. Even if it seems to you that I don't know anything, must you say it here publicly and still expect me to respect you? Where is your sense of cordiality and Diplomacy?
Anyway, Diplomacy is an expensive commodity so I don't expect it from ordinary people.
You disappoint me so much today. As a matter of fact, I used to view you as a very sensible person here and you are one person on Nairaland I used to respect so much and even follow. But right now, you've lost all my respect due to your pride and oversensitivity. Though I won't insult you no matter how far you push me. Not because I don't know how to insult people like you, but simply because I am not as stupid as you think I am. I usually ignore proud people like you on Nairaland, but it was very necessary to tell you the truth that others might probably be afraid to tell you. That's why I spent my valuable time to write all these. I won't have time to waste with you again. So if you are very idle as usual, you can continue to insult me here. I won't care. It will only expose further how oversensitive you are.

In case you are ready to learn anything from what has happened, pls ponder on this:
... Being so idle to always stay online in a forum and jump on every thread you see doesn't make one popular.
... Those who are really popular don't announce themselves, they wait for others to announce them.

SHALOM!

1 Like

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by tosyne2much(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
gentlegenius:

You started it all by saying that I don't know anything. I only made a candid observation to your comment, and I believe you usually do same to others but just because I questioned your inclusion of Seu'n and the ranking of your moniker at #3, you replied me so harshly as if we were quarreling. If you always want people to promote you the way you promote yourself, then you should learn to respect people and not try to bring them down in a public forum like this. Even if it seems to you that I don't know anything, must you say it here publicly and still expect me to respect you? Where is your sense of cordiality and Diplomacy?
Anyway, Diplomacy is an expensive commodity so I don't expect it from ordinary people.
You disappoint me so much today. As a matter of fact, I used to view you as a very sensible person here and you are one person on Nairaland I used to respect so much and even follow. But right now, you've lost all my respect due to your pride and oversensitivity. Though I won't insult you no matter how far you push me. Not because I don't know how to insult people like you, but simply because I am not as stupid as you think I am. I usually ignore proud people like you on Nairaland, but it was very necessary to tell you the truth that others might probably be afraid to tell you. That's why I spent my valuable time to write all these. I won't have time to waste with you again. So if you are very idle as usual, you can continue to insult me here. I won't care. It will only expose further how oversensitive you are.

In case you are ready to learn anything from what has happened, pls ponder on this:
... Being so idle to always stay online in a forum and jump on every thread you see doesn't make one popular.
... Those who are really popular don't announce themselves, they wait for others to announce them.

SHALOM!
Listen up! Nobody is trying to brag about being popular or not, so stop being pessimistic because I had my name there

You just can't rate people's popularity based on the comments they make and I know you to know that only romance section does not make up Nairaland

As for being popular, this is how I made my rank

Both new users and ghost readers know that Lalasticlalaa is the most mentioned Nairalander. You will always see people calling him to push their topics to the front page no matter how silly they are, which makes him more popular than anyone else.

Se'un was the most popular Nairalander before Lalasticlalaa outranked him. He is the owner of Nairaland and he doesn't need to create threads or blow trumpet before you know he's the founder of this forum

As for Tosyne2much , he is a versatile writer laced with humor. He writes virtually anything that comes to his mind and I think his creativity, consistency and traffic driving threads have all earned him his popularity. He has proven to be one of the best traffic drivers we have on this forum. You could search for his moniker on Google to see how viral his controversial topics have gone.

As for Mrcor'k, he's the most consistent troll we've ever had in the history of Nairaland. Do you that it's not easy for someone to maintain the status quo of a troll for more than six years? But Mrcor'k has found it easy cheesy. His blue font always makes it very easy to decipher his comments from that of other. He is very popular in other sections too

Myn'd44 is a popular moderator, but people prefer to mention Lalasticlala to push their topics to the front page. Though, he a supermod but was just like every other member until he started operation "no nonsense" on defaulters. Many people are afraid of him because he wouldn't hesitate to place them on long term ban at the slightest provocation. At the mention of Myn'd44, defaulters usually behave well cheesy

As for Explorers, the pace at which his name is going viral on the forum is very surprising, and that is borne out of his research work. Explorers is undoubtedly one of the best researchers we currently have on the forum and his easy access to the front page has earned him recognition.

As for Airforce1, he is one of the most abused Nairalanders and his popularity is not limited to the romance section alone. He is the most popular Nairaland artist cheesy . You can call him an attention seeker, but trust me, members of other sections are very familiar with him. There are times that the mods deliberately push some of his attention seeking topics to the front page which usually generate huge traffic. Do you know that Airforce1 once created an attention seeking thread sometime this year which made up to 130, 000 views? "
shocked

I even forgot to mention Toks'2008. He is a romance writer, a controversial one at that. He is one of the most criticized writers on Nairaland. His topics can easily be predicted by mere caption and he is very popular.

TonyeBa'rcanista. He was formerly using a moniker before he deactivated and resurrected with the one mentioned above. He is also a controversial politics writer and he is one of the most popular members of the politics section.

As a very good observer, my ranking is based on my own observation and it can be open to criticism.

I have nothing against you bro. I didn't just like the way you attacked me initially. If my reply was harsh and got to the other part of you, I'm SORRY
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by gentlegenius(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
tosyne2much:

As a very good observer, my ranking is based on my own observation and it can be open to CRITICISM.

I have nothing against you bro. I didn't just like the way you ATTACKED me initially. If my reply was harsh and got to the other part of you, I'm SORRY
Though I said I won't respond to you again but this last 2 paragraph of your write up touched me and changed my conviction about you to some extent.
My initial response to your list was a CRITICISM not an ATTACK. Pls find it and read again and you'll see where I appreciated you for including TonyeBarcanista in your list. If I criticise you and appreciate you in the same comment, it was unfair for you to ignore my appreciation and focus on my criticism. Maybe all that rancour wouldn't have took place if you realised that. It wasn't right for matured people like us to quarrel here so the way you ate a humble pie and apologise has really impressed me.
Sometimes, apology doesn't just show that you were wrong, but it shows that you are matured...

If in the course of our misunderstanding, I said anything that might have offended you, I'm SORRY.
Let's forgive each other and move on. Life is too short to engage in war of attrition....

Good night!

1 Like

Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
cosby02:
Haven't seen my moniker grin

I suspect marginalization grin
lol.. Oya first of all, introduction
Re: My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
ib4real95:
Bring back Nwampaike
he's back wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Greedy (pix Added) / Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) / Fornication Can Bring Misfortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.