Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments (2930 Views)

Please I Need Names Of Funny Movies, I Have A Girl Coming Over / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 (2) (3) (4)

My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by C2Ok: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hello Guyzzzzzz
I’ve had this project on my mind for some months nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’ve seen crazy funny comments on this platform and I want to screenshot and drop them here for people to see and laugh too tongue
You could also screenshot and add yours too
Let’s gooooooooooo ✈️ πŸš€

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Offpointng: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
I find nothing funny in the comments above. Are you sure ur ok guy?

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
Lemme book space here grin grin

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by lumens: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
folake4u, I can die for you
I just want to stick my big long black cock inside your moist pussy.
De law.
Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Now this is funny.. grin grin grin
Offpointng:

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by FaithELEFAN(f): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ohh I am following
Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Sucre6: 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
If u want laugh fall for ground, search for a guy that posted that he wanted to sell off a bad ass phone, the whole comment there go make you laugh fall for grand πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://www.nairaland.com/5564783/ad-gone-wrong-nairalands-2019

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by stewiepeter: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
I think OP has mental issues
Offpointng:
Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Vinnie2000(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
This list is a WASTE, without mentioning BoogeyMan that Goes to Ashawo Quarters Always. πŸ€¨πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sucre6:
If u want laugh fall for ground, search for a guy that posted that he wanted to sell off a bad ass phone, the whole comment there go make you laugh fall for grand πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm going there right now grin

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by garriAndsugar: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2023

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by CJStarz: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
How u go find anything funny when everything dey appear offpoint offpoint for you, according to your moniker?πŸ˜‚

Offpointng:

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by CJStarz: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
C2Ok:
Hello Guyzzzzzz
I’ve seen crazy funny comments on this platform and I want to screenshot and drop them here for people to see and laugh too tongue

My guy carry go, nothing does that. Me sef don laugh tire reading my own comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by TheMensch(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2023

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Couldntfigurean: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
Those comments that keep saying
1) Tinubu will fix Nigeria
2)Tinubu government will favour me and my family
3)Tinubu graduated with a first class from CSU
4)Tinubu built Lagos

I see them as big clowns

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Illegal1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
omoh........1 comment wen dey always make me laff for nairaland be say"all nigeria grls are useless.

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by henndukwe18: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sucre6:

dt post funny die, i even want to buy the back cover for 500k

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Sucre6: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
henndukwe18:

Please don't start πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by henndukwe18: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dts a good idea, we shud even upload links so as to participate in the cruise
Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sucre6:

That guy go just hold him badass phone. Lols

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
henndukwe18:

Lols, wahala
Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
C2Ok:
Hello Guyzzzzzz

Keep them coming

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Mionz: 12:18am On Oct 02, 2023
Thanks boss... I nearly died of laughter πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Sucre6:

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Silentgroper(m): 12:20am On Oct 02, 2023
[quote author=Sucre6 post=126132469]If u want laugh fall for ground, search for a guy that posted that he wanted to sell off a bad ass phone, the whole comment there go make you laugh fall for grand
Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Silentgroper(m): 12:34am On Oct 02, 2023
[quote author=Silentgroper post=126140066][/quote] Damn, tears were rolling down my cheeks.
Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by akwesenana: 1:00am On Oct 02, 2023
More of this please. Ke the days are evil.
Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:35am On Oct 02, 2023
Sucre6:
If u want laugh fall for ground, search for a guy that posted that he wanted to sell off a bad ass phone, the whole comment there go make you laugh fall for grand πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

F**k! I had a good laugh. I couldn't even continue.

Now I'm pitying the OP self. cheesy grin

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Dronedude(m): 4:24am On Oct 02, 2023
Nice thread keep compiling bros I hope to get that funny comment that will sweep me off My feet before you get a job.
Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Sucre6: 4:58am On Oct 02, 2023
Mionz:
Thanks boss... I nearly died of laughter πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

U welcome πŸ˜‚
Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Sucre6: 5:03am On Oct 02, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

That guy go just hold him badass phone. Lols

πŸ˜‚
Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by C2Ok: 6:35am On Oct 02, 2023

Re: My Compilation Of Funny Nairaland Comments by Caleb15(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2023
The thread that made NwaAmaipe S.O.S, that got to be the funniest thread on NL

The More You Have Sex And Keep Doing It, And Then / Messages Found My Wife Had Writen When We Were Sorting Out Our Wedding / Will U Tell Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend How Much U Receive As Salary