Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! (7282 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Men Not Weaklings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Adaumunocha(f): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
IsiAbuncha:

Supu oyibo. Professor Johnbull
Lol
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by bolagabriella: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

true
but i'll say it again........any man (no matter how diff) who crys cos a lady dumps him is a weakling
Nope
He just have a heart different from yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
My ex should come and read this,crying and bringing out mucus...yuck!
You have not fallen in love .Yours is loading .And if the dude finally broke ur heart ehn,you come nairaland they rant,I will personally castrate ur........... undecided undecided
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Dmelkowking50(m): 12:59am On Oct 04, 2017
come cut my own na... dem r out dangling..

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 04, 2017
Horlohlah:
Your writeup is myopic and flawed. You all place so much baggage on the male folks... men don't cry, men don't do this,men don't do that. ANY body irrespective of the gender is free to express him/herself whichever way he/she deems fit in respect to how he/she feels without being judged by the society. Live and let's live. Is it your cry? Is it your eyes? After bundling everything up inside, ending up getting depressed and commiting suicide, then you will come and start saying how wonderful and nice he is and typing rip. Do you know the kinda joy he felt from the relationship? So please, you are not the one feeling what others are feeling. You can either make them feel better or leave them alone.
Best comment I had read so far .All these fuvkboys that have never BUILD a relationship with REAL commitment are here running & bragging how they won't be emotional down (cry) when their woman call it quit .I just they look them .
They should go & start a relationship with a future ,after the lady says it's over like in 2 to 3 years time ,they should confidently come and type they did not cry !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
CaringDad:

You have not fallen in love .Yours is loading .And if the dude finally broke ur heart ehn,you come nairaland they rant,I will personally castrate ur........... undecided undecided
Who will break my heart? :\
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by ubunja(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
Stupid. Why is everyone so interested in cutting off men's dicks? If a man rapes---cut off his dick. If a man cries at breakup ----cut off his dick. Why so much hate against something that brings so much joy into the world?

5 Likes

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
wh33z:
i cried privately sha...i took her serious den..but now i play gangster love

hehehehe bad guy
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Bros is it ur cry, if u r not interested in crying with him den swerve. The elders say he who cries will get his own face wet.

lmao

na wah for this ur proverb o

#crybaby cheesy
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oyinlomobambam:

Babalawo done help d girl with some jaz, if not he won't be crying like mad person

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Sis don't mind these guys. Most of them are just mouth makers
These ones coming online saying they can't cry for anything are the ones that will cry a drum full of tears when broken. The only thing I know is that guys don't love crying in public, they cry when they are alone cos they don't want to be seen as weaklings

aaaah!!!

Rukky? shocked shocked
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

aaaah!!!

Rukky? shocked shocked
I just said the truth
I know of a dude that is a nairalander the attitude and what he claims to be on nl, he is not even up to quater of it physically
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

Who will break my heart? :\
Question ! Oh ! U think you're indispensable abi ?
That's the biggest & most childish delusion you could ever live with .
That he's crazy over you today,with all promises upandan,does not guarantee he won't find love else where 2morow !
If you're married, it's understandable.
So, get these straight into your head,guyz will break ur heart as long as you're single & into dating stuff ! Unless u have no heart .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I just said the truth
I know of a dude that is a nairalander the attitude and what he claims to be on nl, he is not even up to quater of it physically

hahahah
i'm sooo tempted to persuade you to give me a name but i'll let it slide cheesy

so you dont get irritated by guys who're literal cry babies
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahah
i'm sooo tempted to persuade you to give me a name but i'll let it slide cheesy

so you dont get irritated by guys who're literal cry babies
I do if it's his usual thing for in to cry in little situations but if he does in a severe situation then I will be cool with it
Like the case of your friend, it's only wrong doing was crying in the presence of you and your fellow friends, he could have done it when he was alone in his room
Crying is not a bad thing
Like me personally I may be female but I don't like crying in the presence of people, I prefer doing it while alone.
I hate the idea of people cosoling me with the sorry and try to be strong word
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I do if it's his usual thing for in to cry in little situations but if he does in a severe situation then I will be cool with it
Like the case of your friend, it's only wrong doing was crying in the presence of you and your fellow friends, he could have done it when he was alone in his room
Crying is not a bad thing
Like me personally I may be female but I don't like crying in the presence of people, I prefer doing it while alone.
I hate the idea of people cosoling me with the sorry and try to be strong word

hmmm
thats cool......like real cool

you almost swayed me to ur side for a moment there grin tongue................i still believe those guys who cry all the time and easily are ass+holes though

and i like women like you.........women who dont cry anyhow grin.................can i do the thing now? sad
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Opakan2: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
I can't even remember the last time I cried.. Things hardly get at me

Everything will pass, people, friends, hobbies etc.. but life must continue.
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm
thats cool......like real cool

you almost swayed me to ur side for a moment there grin tongue................i still believe those guys who cry all the time and easily are ass+holes though

and i like women like you.........women who dont cry anyhow grin.................can i do the thing now? sad
You mean can you cry?
Yes of course
But not in my presence
Do it alone
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:

You mean can you cry?
Yes of course
But not in my presence
Do it alone

lol
nah

i mean can i send the pm now grin
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol
nah

i mean can i send the pm now grin
Sure you can smiley
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Sure you can smiley

perfect!!

And done smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

perfect!!

And done smiley
Replied
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Augustap(f): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pussyhunter keep deceiving these guys, later you'll go to your bedroom and cry your eyeballs out grin
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Replied

just replied hun

sorry i slept off yday embarassed............woulda done so yday

hope i still get a reply though smiley
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Augustap:
Pussyhunter keep deceiving these guys, later you'll go to your bedroom and cry your eyeballs out grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
they brought themselves to be deceived.........cheesy

honestly though i dont cry

the only time i can wail and even beg profusely is on the day i get to see you and you dont let me have a taste of those beautiful lips you've got there embarassed
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Augustap(f): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
they brought themselves to be deceived.........cheesy

honestly though i dont cry

the only time i can wail and even beg profusely is on the day i get to see you and you dont let me have a taste of those beautiful lips you've got there embarassed
You aff spoil...bad schild grin

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by ashibelite: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
comradespade:
Cry?

That means I would've gone blind due to heartbreaks grin

My most loved ex left me for the son a police commissioner, still no tears...I was just laughing like a madman grin
Laughing like a mad man huh?

Believe me, its a covert way to waiiiilll.

Lol..
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Augustap:

You aff spoil...bad schild grin

i can be any thing for you bae......wink grin
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Augustap(f): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i can be any thing for you bae......wink grin
Issorite wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hmmm

hey princess with pink lips and cute dimples (dont ask me how i know about ur dimples)

whats with the hmmmm smiley
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
ashibelite:
Laughing like a mad man huh?

Believe me, its a covert way to waiiiilll.

Lol..

Lol...nah.

It was funny cus we spent lot of time and things together, only for her to leave me for a mere commissioner's son angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... / The Perfect Man (where Is He!) / Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.