Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! (7287 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Men Not Weaklings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by kozmicity: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Being hurt doesn't make you a weakling. For you to make this statement, you don't know what love is.

No...we don't!!! cheesy

Will you teach me...i really wanna learn.
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
comradespade:

That's my guy, #250,000 per ball.

Why will I cry on a bítches who ain't loyal? She found a better part of her life somewhere else, I embark on my odyssey also grin 50-50

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Horlohlah: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

okay
so you saying when a lady calls it quits with you you'd start wailing and crying huh? undecided
Your writeup is myopic and flawed. You all place so much baggage on the male folks... men don't cry, men don't do this,men don't do that. ANY body irrespective of the gender is free to express him/herself whichever way he/she deems fit in respect to how he/she feels without being judged by the society. Live and let's live. Is it your cry? Is it your eyes? After bundling everything up inside, ending up getting depressed and commiting suicide, then you will come and start saying how wonderful and nice he is and typing rip. Do you know the kinda joy he felt from the relationship? So please, you are not the one feeling what others are feeling. You can either make them feel better or leave them alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
elantraceey:
I remember how much I boasted and bragged to my friends that I'll never cry because of a break up and when it happened I was down for a month. No matter how 'strong ' you think you are if you truly value and love someone you claimed to be in a relationship with there's no way you won't feel an amount of pain when separation happens especially when you gave it your all, people react to pain differently, calling a man or anyone that cried a weakling isn't ideal.

yeah one must definitely feel hurt and betrayed but crying is still a no no for me (and a whole lotta "men" out there) and i see no reason for it sad
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by bolagabriella: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

honey on the contrary i was once in love and i mean really in love..............

I sooooooooo loved my ex and she was loyally and totally in love with me too even when i had nothing and when the gates of blessing was opened to me and i got a job she but she left cos according to her i put my work before her (and yes.......i was guilty of that)................
I didnt cry even if it hurt so much cos i see no reason why i should.............my heart is hurting already

whats the use of making my eyes hurt too cos i wanna cry undecided

so you like guys who cry at every emotional pain felt abi?
We are not all created thesame way even thoigh we all have one creator.diversity is what makes the world beautiful
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by elantraceey(f): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah one must definitely feel hurt and betrayed but crying is still a no no for me (and a whole lotta "men" out there) and i see no reason for it sad

No one is saying you should or you must but crying will not make anyone less a 'man's. The only time I've ever seen my dad cry was for an issue that wasn't even reasonable enough to cause tears, there are situations that leads to different things, may we not see things that will lead us to painful tears.
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
First off i aiint saying men are not meant to cry.............all i'm saying is men who cry cos a lady broke up with them are weaklings..................give me one good reason we should cry and one solution our crying brings

Horlohlah:
Your writeup is myopic and flawed. You all place so much baggage on the male folks... men don't cry, men don't do this,men don't do that. ANY body irrespective of the gender is free to express him/herself whichever way he/she deems fit in respect to how he/she feels without being judged by the society.

not that i'm in any way judging my niggur but if he really cherished the relationship why did he cheat................now that she broke up with him he started crying, sniffing and wailing like some 2-months old baby

and ermmm would the fact that he cried stop him from commiting suicide if he wanted to undecided

Live and let's live. Is it your cry? Is it your eyes? After bundling everything up inside, ending up getting depressed and commiting suicide, then you will come and start saying how wonderful and nice he is and typing rip. Do you know the kinda joy he felt from the relationship?

i did make him feel better maami grin...........but also made him know that his crying was uncalled for tongue

So please, you are not the one feeling what others are feeling. You can either make them feel better or leave them alone.

i need a yes or no

do you like guys who you know cry always when they're emotionally down......guys whjo are cry babies ?
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
elantraceey:

No one is saying you should or you must but crying will not make anyone less a 'man's. The only time I've ever seen my dad cry was for an issue that wasn't even reasonable enough to cause tears, there are situations that leads to different things, may we not see things that will lead us to painful tears.

yes there are lots of things that can make a man cry (just like the petty thing that made ur dad cry) but a lady dumping you just isnt one

like c'mon how would i or any sane guy just start crying when a lady tells him its over

elan.tracey: richie you've been acting strange of late and i dont think i love you anymore.......

Richie: but........

Elan.tracey: i'm sorry.....i cant continue in this relationship

richie' *bursts into tears and start wailing*

doesnt that scene up there look ideal to you undecided
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
bolagabriella:

We are not all created thesame way even thoigh we all have one creator.diversity is what makes the world beautiful

true
but i'll say it again........any man (no matter how diff) who crys cos a lady dumps him is a weakling
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Horlohlah: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:
First off i aiint saying men are not meant to cry.............all i'm saying is men who cry cos a lady broke up with them are weaklings..................give me one good reason we should cry and one solution our crying brings

not that i'm in any way judging my niggur but if he really cherished the relationship why did he cheat................now that she broke up with him he started crying, sniffing and wailing like some 2-months old baby

and ermmm would the fact that he cried stop him from commiting suicide if he wanted to undecided

i did make him feel better maami grin...........but also made him know that his crying was uncalled for tongue

i need a yes or no

do you like guys who you know cry always when they're emotionally down......guys whjo are cry babies ?
If crying is the way they can express how they feel, that doesn't make them a weakling? And crying makes one feel better Instead of bundling it up inside and feeling depressed which lead to the suicide part.

I'm indifferent about how anyone chooses to express themselves emotionally. So whether you cry or not as a man won't determine if I'll like you or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Horlohlah:
If crying is the way they can express how they feel, that doesn't make them a weakling? And crying makes one feel better Instead of bundling it up inside and feeling depressed which lead to the suicide part.

I'm indifferent about how anyone chooses to express themselves emotionally. So whether you cry or not as a man won't determine if I'll like you or not.

alright then..................if you say so hun smiley

see you around.........and g'night wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by makydebbie(f): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2017
kozmicity:

No...we don't!!! cheesy

Will you teach me...i really wanna learn.
Lol people ain't taught those things, it just happens.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by makydebbie(f): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

okay you seriously aiint getting my point here so lemme lay it out like this

*i aiint saying guys who cry are weaklings..................i only said guys who cry cos a lady dumped them are weaklings.....................like why would a guy suddenly burst into tears when a lady tells him its over betwwen both of them undecided

and i also mean after getting to know he crys alot at every slight emotional upset...............

Now i want a yes or no only

do you like guys who you know to be cry babies...........guys who cry at every emotional pain they feel?
I'm indifferent. And that is not even a criteria for choosing a partner in a relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Saintsammurai(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2017
Tahra:
Tales by moonlight,chronicles of a fùckboy.cheesy
lol tahra, its not what you think..
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

why you talk so boss

Babalawo done help d girl with some jaz, if not he won't be crying like mad person
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:
YES!!!!............guys who cry cos a lady dumped and broke their hearts are bitch+ass+weaklings and their balls should be removed and crushed undecided

a friend of mine got dumped by his 3 years and 4months gf (now ex) cos he (myfriend) cheated and she found out....................
You shoulda seen they way the douche bag was crying like he was in hell and satan just added 2 cubes of brimestone to his fire undecided

evryone in da room (i and 2 other friends) was like what the fvck!!!.........................dude really showed how much of a weakling he is sha (and we told him that) and i'm sure thats how other weak men out there cry when they get heart broken by there girlfriends

seriously it not ideal................y'all wailers with manhoods should stop such shitty shiiiiii...............abeg!!!!

the guys that form 'tough' and do not cry are the true weaklings, the faster he cries it out of his system, the faster he can move on the next healthy relationship

Besides the guy knew he fvcked up by cheating. Which brings me to the conclusion that he never knew what he had till he lost it

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol tahrah, its not what you think..
Yeah right.
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by ba7man(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
To be honest, in that kind of situation i really want to cry...............but I just can't cry no matter how hard it try.

So I go out to drink with friends.
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by chiraqDemon(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:
YES!!!!............guys who cry cos a lady dumped and broke their hearts are bitch+ass+weaklings and their balls should be removed and crushed undecided

a friend of mine got dumped by his 3 years and 4months gf (now ex) cos he (myfriend) cheated and she found out....................
You shoulda seen they way the douche bag was crying like he was in hell and satan just added 2 cubes of brimestone to his fire undecided

evryone in da room (i and 2 other friends) was like what the fvck!!!.........................dude really showed how much of a weakling he is sha (and we told him that) and i'm sure thats how other weak men out there cry when they get heart broken by there girlfriends

seriously it not ideal................y'all wailers with manhoods should stop such shitty shiiiiii...............abeg!!!!

Bros is it ur cry, if u r not interested in crying with him den swerve. The elders say he who cries will get his own face wet.
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by chiraqDemon(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
To me a man that cries is stronger than he who does not cry. It takes balls to show emotions as a man in a world that has taught men to pretend not to feel pain and sorrow
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by chiraqDemon(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Being hurt doesn't make you a weakling. For you to make this statement, you don't know what love is.
Obviously Most nairaland guys have never been in love, from their posts u will know that they are still at the only interested in sex point in their lives.
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by makydebbie(f): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Obviously Most nairaland guys have never been in love, from their posts u will know that they are still at the only interested in sex point in their lives.
Lol, most of them especially in this section are teenagers trying to look tough forgetting life doesn't begin and end on the Internet.
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by wh33z(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i cried privately sha...i took her serious den..but now i play gangster love
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by chiraqDemon(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, most of them especially in this section are teenagers trying to look tough forgetting life doesn't begin and end on the Internet.
Very true. When they finally get to that stage and fall in love they'll be shocked at the things it can make them do.
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
makydebbie:
I never said I like them, you haven't experienced true love and made sacrifices. Men have emotions, crying doesn't make them a weakling.
Sis don't mind these guys. Most of them are just mouth makers
These ones coming online saying they can't cry for anything are the ones that will cry a drum full of tears when broken. The only thing I know is that guys don't love crying in public, they cry when they are alone cos they don't want to be seen as weaklings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by blacksteel(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
My ex should come and read this,crying and bringing out mucus...yuck!
lols...Savage
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by blacksteel(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:

These ones coming online saying they can't cry for anything are the ones that will cry a drum full of tears when broken. The only thing I know is that guys don't love crying in public, they cry when they are alone cos they don't want to be seen as weaklings
you just hit the nail on the head. Most guys cry when they are alone. But then,so many of them harldly cry when they are hurt. Trust me,they are men like that. You will hardly see a drop of tears,even when they are alone. So men like that usually channel their emotional pains into anger. You wouldn't wanna go near them @ that point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
blacksteel:
you just hit the nail on the head. Most guys cry when they are alone. But then,so many of them harldly cry when they are hurt. Trust me,they are men like that. You will hardly see a drop of tears,even when they are alone. So men like that usually channel their emotional pains into anger. You wouldn't wanna go near them @ that point.
Yeah
We all have our ways of expressing emotions
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Very true. When they finally get to that stage and fall in love they'll be shocked at the things it can make them do.
Experience they say, is the best teacher. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Exactly, most cry in private, and it's better to go physical about your emotions than just bottling it up. You'll explode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by blacksteel(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Yeah
We all have our ways of expressing emotions
that's true though.But as a man,I think it's better to channel all your emotional pains into anger than to cry like a 2 years old baby...my humble opinion though.
Re: Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! by IsiAbuncha(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
Adaumunocha:
A guy that cries, lives long. You'll don't know crying is therapeutic huh

Supu oyibo. Professor Johnbull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / Fellaz / Hello Dear Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.