Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,310 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech (24047 Views)

Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign / Amotekun: IPOB Commends South-West Governors, Blasts Ohanaeze, Others / Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by PointB: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2017
renzie:
It is interesting to note that the South East seems to give Bihari a lot of sleepless nights. When he came back from his medical vacation and addressed the nation, his speech showed his disdain for the East and now his independent day speech is still pointing in the same direction, inspire of the myriads of problems challenging this nation, which he can latch on and give the populace hope and inspiration he chooses to be stuck with his revealed dislike for the Igbos.

We do not care what Buhari think of us. Tell him that Chameleon said, "I will not change the dignified walking steps of my fore-fathers because the forest is on fire."

We will not cower for Buhari. At this rate he will sooner or later go to blazes, Igbos will remain!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by ozoemenaca: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2017
I don't know why these Buhari Aids keeps defending what they already knew they cannot defend. I think both Adesina and Shehu Garba needs to take some orientation

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by smartiyke78: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2017
This man nd Lai Mohammed are parts of d greatest problm of dis present dipensation...

Garba Shehu, u re jst a profesional idiot....

jst kwontinu, its a matter of time, u'll no longer hv lyes, propaganda, psychofantic, nd divisive staments 2 make...!!!

shegeh,, banza,,, wawa kowai!!!
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by hysteriabox(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2017
Lloydfather:
Are u trying to modifying the already damaged speech or do u want to justify ur president?
The truth is the animal that wrote the speech and the dullard that read it out were disgrace to ur so called democracy. The same leader that gave ur army passage to kill it's youth on ur behalf without criticism u.
U want them to keep supporting u while u proscribe their people terrorist and gave ur own people AK47 to kill at their will. HYPOCRITE .
The truth is u comments make sense but d fact that u always choose to use insultive language goes a long way in undermining ur person. Please be a complete gentleman. Say the truth and be the truth
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by KAYD007(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2017
Seem dem dem, as the full this thread, dem professional critics and children of hate full of bile who comes out of the cup board when ever the name of Buhari is mentioned. chai! oma se' o!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by BeardedMeat(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2017
Oblang:
I will just advice this govt to ignore any rant from all this Igbo or ndigbo ppl. Carry out ur obligation to keep the country united and ignore their rants..any of them that think he has two heads should go and throw stones at soldiers...
That's the problem. They are clueless in governance and that's why they must talk back at every opposing voice. If Garuba is not talking, Femi is talking, if he is not, Lauretta is talking, and when she is not, The chief dullard himself is doing the talking!! At the end, their only achievement in office will be all talks.

Shehu Sanni raised an objection over the Babachair's case few days ago, have you heard shehu or Femi or dullard.dingo blast them? No! If shehu sanni was Igbo....

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2017
Lloydfather:
Are u trying to modifying the already damaged speech or do u want to justify ur president?
The truth is the animal that wrote the speech and the dullard that read it out were disgrace to ur so called democracy. The same leader that gave ur army passage to kill it's youth on ur behalf without criticism u.
U want them to keep supporting u while u proscribe their people terrorist and gave ur own people AK47 to kill at their will. HYPOCRITE .
Is easy to spot an embittered iPod

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by wizelink(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2017
Mr Garuba Shehu I realy dont blame you for protecting your boss (buhari) but one thing is certain: you can never be on that seat or at aso rock foreve but must someday be relegated to the brackground and only God Knows what else you can say then
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by rozayx5(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Ladies and gentlemen, you can now see Buhari's achievements since may 29, 2015

I have never seen a comment as senseless as this

Senseless is a compliment

Sh?!t sounds better

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2017
what are you talking about sir? attimes I wonder if it is you that is saying all this. .we all know that buhari did not make any impression with his independence speech and everyone have the right to say it out. .you are blasting the igbo leaders but have you as an adviser seek to advice your president to revert the injustice in appointments made so far. .out of 13 service security chiefs, he gave the north 10. .out of 13 NNPC appointments, he gave the north 9. .because you are from the north, you have pretended not to see all this and kept mute. .so you support buhari on his 97%vote for me and 5% not vote for me Abi? remember, its a precedent our president is setting. .a day will come when a southern will take over and all major appointments will be given to the south then I wonder what you pple will say. .
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by ochiosa(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2017
PointB:
I have no sympathy for Ohaneze.

They have been tip-toeing around instead of taking the bull by the horn. Now they are playing catch-up/defense.
Don't mind them, person buying ticket want to catch up with somebody who is already on board a flight. With all their wealth they will continue to be a third class citizens in Nigeria because of their self-centered life style. ( if not me nobody ).
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2017
This foolish man is talking nonsense. He thinks that they will remain in Aso Rock forever.

Once these fools are out Aso Rock, they will all escape from Nigeria for the fear of being probes to give accounts of clueless administration.

The wisest Nigerians are being governed by the fools. Buhari's sycophants are not thinking before they talked.

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by talk2percy(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2017
Buhari is sinking this nation right before your faces and u guys are not realising it yet. This man's agenda is to destroy and not to build.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by joe120120(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2017
No restructure no election in 2019
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by MUNDI007(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2017
samsobo24:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/02/presidency-blasts-ohanaeze-ipob-buharis-speech/
I sight u mr garba. one idiot will still criticise u for explaining the speech. who's the first goat?
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by MUNDI007(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2017
joe120120:
No restructure no election in 2019
no election buhari continue ruling #olodo
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by jacyhelen(f): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2017
samsobo24:

nothing can ever stop buahri hatred for Igbos....Has he ever for once blames Nothern elders for bokoharam or fulani
May sense fall on buba and may hatred depart from his soul.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by GetMeRight: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2017
amjoseph19:

Even Mandela was once tagged a terrorist.
If asking for a referendum just like the kurdish and Catalonia means we want to go the boko haram way, then.... boko haram way here we come.

Minister of advice. pls advice yourself and your region. leave us alone with our stupidity.
Slowpoke, that wasn't an advice, that was a wish.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by Elbowroom: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2017
kollinz1234:
Hmmm thank God Jonathan didn't succeed in his plans to make a sitting president remain in office for six consecutive years else Buhari would have still had 4 years can u imagine?

Now I cannot freely speak becos I am afraid of talking (where is my freedom of expression?)

Now I cannot move to the north becos I am afraid of the quit notice (where is my freedom of movement)

Now I cannot marry my Muslim girlfriend because I am Igbo (where is my freedom of association?)

Now I cannot even farm to eat because Fulani will kill me (where is my right to life?)

Buhari has divided this country, he has crippled the powers of the constitution, he has thrown away the rule of law and he has denied me my fundamental human rights that even by typing this I M afraid the mod may ban me cry

That is why I will vote ATIKU come 2019

He is educated
He is not violent
He is not a religious fanatic

Thank you

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by mavinc4u(f): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2017
kross01:
You drove the dollar to #525 managed to bring it down to #360, which is still above what you met it at when you took over the reins of government and there you are, blowing your trumpet of achievement. Sometimes I loose the urge to criticise these guys and just feel pity for them

Dey there now. You don't know that GMB attendance to 72nd united nation's conference is also an achievement according to Femi? grin grin grin
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by slawali: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2017
Please tell GET achievement for six years ?
NigerDeltan:

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by tpnatuzzi: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2017
The truth about this whole matter is it will beat you guys imagination that by 2019 all of you are clamouring for to come and vote buhari out, opposite will be the case no vacancy in aso rock come 2019.You can all go and die in orlu river nothing can ever happen.

Lloydfather:
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by AnanseK(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lloydfather:

Ignorant post if you ask me
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by AnanseK(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
talk2percy:
Buhari is sinking this nation right before your faces and u guys are not realising it yet. This man's agenda is to destroy and not to build.

Wailers wailing, Buhari working. No problem everyone do what is in your blood.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by simultaneousboi(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lipscomb:
Ndigbo or Ndgo or whatever should be totally ignore.
Ur English has shown ur level of reasoning. So, sorry for quoting, u worth it not.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by tiwiex(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
checkolatunji:
So this country is now all about yeebos alone abi? So other tribes sef no get shares for the country again abi?

Igbos are bold to speak out. Anyone that does not speak out make in dey look na. It is clear speaking out is necessary. Let it not be regarded as secession.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
samsobo24:

""“Democracy may be slow and chaotic, but it remains the best system of government the world has got so far.""

very false.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by Awoo88: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
NigerDeltan:

That idiotic excuse of a man did not realized dollar was 199/203 when they took over.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by Guyman02: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Even my Yoruba friend who is a core Buharist is unhappy with this speech which he says is divisive and uninspiring. He blames the Presidents speech writers for this national embarrassment, its possible the president did not review the speech before reading it out.

What we need is a presidential speech that will unite the country and make us to be more patriotic and not an anti Igbo rabble, just like the man who plagiarized his inaugural speech was dismissed, the same should be applied to the people who wrote this dissapointing independence speech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Security Personnel Stranded At Nzam Since Last Night (Photos) / Repentant Boko Haram Terrorist Surrenders Himself To Soldiers In Borno / Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.