Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech (24046 Views)

Garba Shehu Blasts Enyinnaya Abaribe For Asking President Buhari To Resign / Amotekun: IPOB Commends South-West Governors, Blasts Ohanaeze, Others / Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by bkool7(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
tuniski:
So northern leaders should be celebrated for cheering Boko Haram abi? All these buhari apologists have lost it cos of man worshiping.

Nigeria will be greater after buhari.

please, which northern leader cheered BH apart from the fake Buhari qoutes you ppl are parading?
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by bkool7(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
amjoseph19:

Even Mandela was once tagged a terrorist.
If asking for a referendum just like the kurdish and Catalonia means we want to go the boko haram way, then.... boko haram way here we come.

Minister of advice. pls advice yourself and your region. leave us alone with our stupidity.

Was Mandela a tout like Nnamdi Kanu
Did Mandela ran to UK dressed like a woman when he was declared a terrorist.

Many of you shouting "Mandela was once tagged a terrorist" dont know the story of Mandela. Mandela started his struggle on a violent note before he restrategized and started preaching peace .
It was then he became recognised

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by kennethisland: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Garba Shehu is a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by Lloydfather(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
bcashy:

If you want to know you are bigger animal for writing this nonsense.....Buhari has said it all and its clear, its either you abide by the rules or face the music....simple as DAT!!! No time for nonsense....
what is this goat saying?

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by samsobo24(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
kennethisland:
Garba Shehu is a mad man.
I urge you to modify and use another comment or word to criticize him
God has said we should respect our leaders
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by Lloydfather(m): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
hysteriabox:

The truth is u comments make sense but d fact that u always choose to use insultive language goes a long way in undermining ur person. Please be a complete gentleman. Say the truth and be the truth
Hmm correction observe Sir

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by BALLOSKI: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lloydfather:
Are u trying to modifying the already damaged speech or do u want to justify ur president?
The truth is the animal that wrote the speech and the dullard that read it out were disgrace to ur so called democracy. The same leader that gave ur army passage to kill it's youth on ur behalf without criticism u.
U want them to keep supporting u while u proscribe their people terrorist and gave ur own people AK47 to kill at their will. HYPOCRITE .
that speech sweet die.

Fools won't see it that way.
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by bcashy: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lloydfather:
what is this goat saying?

Just trying to make it clear to you foolish goat to abide by the rule of land......if you do anyhow, anyhow go do you...I hope you hear say ur dilector don lun grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by tuniski: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
bkool7:

please, which northern leader cheered BH apart from the fake Buhari qoutes you ppl are parading?
I am a northerner and a moslem please tell me which of the northern leaders condemned BH especially, in those early stages?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by bkool7(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
tuniski:

I am a northerner and a moslem please tell me which of the northern leaders condemned BH especially, in those early stages?

How about these ones?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/northern-can-condemns-kano-blast/

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-30080514

informationng.com/2014/02/boko-haram-is-not-an-islamic-group-sultan-of-sokoto.html
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by juman(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
In my view the president failed to keep his own bargain as the overall leader of the country.

He behaved as if the SE people are less important.

What exactly the SE leaders would tell their people in that circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by CioAngels(f): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Integrityfarms:
If only the political leaders in the south east did not sell their birthright for a pottage with the almajiris,.... Who is Garba Shehu?
You are right, pa Ango Abdulai said they are behind arewa youth, the igbos sold their youth, when the north is defending the killings by fulani herdsmen, the igbos sold out there youth. I think their eyes just opened. The igbos say they are going and i give quit notice, which is worse? Yet, the north said they were right to have said that. Shame to Igbo governors.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by tuniski: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
bkool7:

How about these ones?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/northern-can-condemns-kano-blast/

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-30080514

informationng.com/2014/02/boko-haram-is-not-an-islamic-group-sultan-of-sokoto.html
At what point? And by the way, 'Northern CAN' then Sultan saying BH ain't islamic is not the sort of condemnation. Northern leaders have to first admit it is a northern problem and a perversion of islam. Afterwards a not tongue in cheek condemnation! Like giving quit notice to them!!!!
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by blacknp(m): 12:21am On Oct 04, 2017
GetMeRight:

You and your elders in your region want to go the way of Boko Haram? Good luck.
So ipob is now in the same category as boko haram?what a shame,meanwhile were is nnamdi kanu?
Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by MetaPhysical: 3:02am On Oct 04, 2017
“It beats our imagination that men claiming to be democrats or having democratic credentials are asking the government to ignore an elected parliament in preference to a committee made up of presidential appointees to debate and resolve constitutional issues.

“You are either for democracy or for its opposite. For us in this government, democracy is the country’s chosen system of government and we are determined to deepen and uphold it.

I truly believe that Garba Shehu's understanding of a democratic society is a narrow one. Democracy in society is not limited to the three arms of government. Democracy is government of the people by the people for the people. The voice of the citizen itself is a component of democracy. Media is a component of democracy. So we are not wrong by asking that the restructuring of this country be reduced to ballot choices facilitated by INEC and refereed by other countries with referendums in their recent past. Restructuring of the country is a negotiation to obtain consent of the ethnic make up and get their agreement or none to be member in a united Nigeria. National Assembly is not a seat of ethnic representation and therefore does not qualify to express wishes and desires of the native customs and ethnic groupings. Nigeria has no native custom or ethnicity, therefore those who have sworn an oath to Nigeria cannot speak for ethnic groups.

Can someone please share this up to Garba and his co-thinkers obstructing restructuring?

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by venus4cupid: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2017
kollinz1234:
Hmmm thank God Jonathan didn't succeed in his plans to make a sitting president remain in office for six consecutive years else Buhari would have still had 4 years can u imagine?

Now I cannot freely speak becos I am afraid of talking (where is my freedom of expression?)

Now I cannot move to the north becos I am afraid of the quit notice (where is my freedom of movement)

Now I cannot marry my Muslim girlfriend because I am Igbo (where is my freedom of association?)

Now I cannot even farm to eat because Fulani will kill me (where is my right to life?)

Buhari has divided this country, he has crippled the powers of the constitution, he has thrown away the rule of law and he has denied me my fundamental human rights that even by typing this I M afraid the mod may ban me cry

That is why I will vote ATIKU come 2019

He is educated
He is not violent
He is not a religious fanatic

Thank you

You have just spoken the mind of the masses.

Only God can save us in this godforsaken nation.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech by prof12(m): 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lloydfather:
Are u trying to modifying the already damaged speech or do u want to justify ur president?
The truth is the animal that wrote the speech and the dullard that read it out were disgrace to ur so called democracy. The same leader that gave ur army passage to kill it's youth on ur behalf without criticism u.
U want them to keep supporting u while u proscribe their people terrorist and gave ur own people AK47 to kill at their will. HYPOCRITE .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data / Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead / Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.