Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo (4439 Views)

Burna Boy New Photo Shows He Is Not 32 / Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo / Blac Chyna Flashes Her Boobs In Sultry New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
edoboy33:

atiku is different from buhari
atiku's agenda is employment not empowerment
Stop being a political pawn.These oldies don't have Nigeria's best interests at heart.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
You look handsome but after reading what you said about Atiku, you sound ugly
hahah
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Oyindidi(f): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
edoboy33:

are you based in abuja?
are you male or female ?
I'm in ph, female
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by edoboy33(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm in ph, female
oh good but the team is full already....you can start campaigning for atiku in your locality maybe someday you will get to the top
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by edoboy33(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Stop being a political pawn.These oldies don't have Nigeria's best interests at heart.
atiku promises 24 hours power suppy
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Oyindidi(f): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
edoboy33:
oh good but the team is full already....you can start campaigning for atiku in your locality maybe someday you will get to the top
How can your team be full this early? We are still in 2017.
sekxy:

hahah
sekxy:

hahah
Sweet girl

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
edoboy33:

Buhari promised 1naira-1dollar,what is the official exchange rate today?Have you asked yourself/them how they're gonna fufill these promises.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by edoboy33(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Buhari promised 1naira-1dollar,what is the official exchange rate today?Have you asked yourself/them how they're gonna fufill these promises.
buhari has failure enclaved in his DNA LA
atiku is different
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by edoboy33(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sweet girl
just checked your profile and you have never been active in politics section...and you talk like a male instead of a female
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Oyindidi(f): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
edoboy33:

just checked your profile and you have never been active in politics section...and you talk like a male instead of a female
seriouslyshocked I talk like a male? I visit politics section once in a while.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
edoboy33:

sorry for the interruption but something caught my eyes

How will he be able to achieve this considering Nigeria generates 7000mw of electricity at the moment, and transmit about half of that to businesses and households

Nigeria is rumored to require nearly 90,000 mw to be able to have stable grid at current demand

This will require nearly $150bn to be able to achieve and Nigeria current annual budget is around $30bn to $40bn, never mind it takes nearly 4 years to build a power plant
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:

yes naaw..with 5k
5k? my friend spent almost 28k to bleach his lips. .. cos the dermatologist told him it's in stage
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by edoboy33(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
sunshineG:
sorry for the interruption but something caught my eyes

How will he be able to achieve this considering Nigeria generates 7000mw of electricity at the moment, and transmit about half of that to businesses and households

Nigeria is rumoured to require nearly 90,000 mw to be able to have stable grid at current demand

This will require nearly $150bn to be able to achieve and Nigeria current annual buget is around $30bn to $40bn, never mind it takes nearly 4 years to build a power plant
these are the lies APC buhari told you?
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by edoboy33(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
L3G3ND:

5k? my friend spent almost 28k to bleach his lips. .. cos the dermatologist told him it's in stage
please can you guys move your bleaching talk out of my post it disgusting really
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
edoboy33:
please can you guys move your bleaching talk out of my post it disgusting really

nigga delete it yourself. . since its your post
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
kiss
Oyindidi:
Sweet girl
cheesy wink
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
edoboy33:

no those are facts that have existed before buhari's administration...it is not politics
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
nice one
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sholaqe:
you are cute but you've over bleached your face and it makes you looked weird.
His mother is not a Nigerian
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Spanishkid no be you be this undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
edoboy33:

buhari has failure enclaved in his DNA LA
atiku is different
Seems you've been brainwashed,don't join the bandwagon.Learn to think for yourself.How is Atiku any better?He also wants his own share of the national cake.Stomach infrastructure no go kee Nigerians.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
edoboy33:

you Never Wise At Your Age. Keep Followin These Old Fools... And You Hope To Be Leader Of Tomorrow
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Topestbilly:

Bros! U never waka ooo, see enh! If u waka well u go see fish wey get hunchback. Guys dey bleach cucumber sef grin
bleach their cucumber as in bleaching their cassava?shockedshocked..jesu is lordshocked. Bia Lalas247,kimbraa,jodha,oyindidi,midehi2,Augustap,biacan,thornapple,alexialin abeg make una come hear something oooshockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by biacan(f): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
bleach their cucumber as in bleaching their cassava?shockedshocked..jesu is lordshocked. Bia Lalas247,kimbraa,jodha,oyindidi,midehi,Augustap,biacan,thornapple,alexialin abeg make una come hear something oooshockedshocked

Present sir.......his lips looked bleach
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Draei: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sholaqe:
you are cute but you've over bleached your face and it makes you looked weird.
Nigerian mentality tho...
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Present sir
cheesy some guys are now bleaching their pleek oocheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Present sir.......his lips looked bleach
aghh e might be real na.there is this childstar Hollywood scarlet back then.the boy that acted this movie home alone.if u see him back then im lips red like say he use lip stick.but it was natural.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
bleach their cucumber as in bleaching their cassava?shockedshocked..jesu is lordshocked. Bia Lalas247,kimbraa,jodha,oyindidi,midehi2,Augustap,biacan,thornapple,alexialin abeg make una come hear something oooshockedshocked

He looks cool.

But not as handsome as my bobo..

But the op try
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy some guys are now bleaching their pleek oocheesy

maybe e go enhance the efficacy of the instrument grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
EzeEbira:
Spanishkid no be you be this undecided
ur memory ehn cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by midehi2(f): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Topestbilly:

My sister! Them dey bleach lips now ooo.
how do they bleach lip, or they use balm on it to make it pinkish grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo by midehi2(f): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
edoboy33:

atiku will be the best thing to happen to nigeria
wetin edo boy gat to do with atiku sef

you are cute but stop applying that cream, its too harsh on you....i like your pink lip too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs Of HIV/AIDS To Know Before Going To The Doctor Never Trust You Lover Again / This Is What "Hook Up" Really Means! / This Is Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are There Own Worst Enemies (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.