Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London (31263 Views)

Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) / People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) / The New World Order Is Gay Mafia, Community Policing And Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Amberon11: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Olodo, how does that translate to "kill every unbeliever"? Ans how many people did Jesus himself kill? How many people did the 12 disciples of Jesus kill?

Read the second to the last verse of that same chapter and cure your ignorance.
mcmurphy132:
In Luke 12:49 Jesus said, "I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!" Scholars
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Amberon11: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
you people just dont have sense. Did Jesus ask us to kill anyone? No! But your mohammed asked you to kill. That is what we're talking about.
schwarzkopf:

Joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Alexandre Bissonnette, Amish Terror Group in southwest USA, anti balaka movement in CAR.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by schwarzkopf(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Amberon11:
you people just dont have sense. Did Jesus ask us to kill anyone? No! But your mohammed asked you to kill. That is what we're talking about.

Hey you f****ker, I don't subscribe to any faith but both faith are murderous human brainwashing piece of sh1t. Your faith was used in oiling the machine of slave trade and other atrocities committed by the head of your religion. Y'all blockhead religious sh1theads should just leave us irreligious folks out of your doctrinal madness.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by dami2boi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
hmm....

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by mrteee: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Amberon11:
Those of us who have read the Quran know that we cannot be fooled by Altaquiyya (Islamic lying). Terrorism is very much prescribed for Muslims and Mohammed the founder of Islam spread Islam through beheading and killing of non-muslims.

Two words for you: Ignoramus gbegbendus!
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by abuaaliyah(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
it is unfortunate that some people does not even know what islam is all about, they just kept un posting rubish about islam, their is a diffrent between Islam and muslim, Islam is a religion perfected by GOD, while muslem are people practicing it. those people that your GOD what are they? are they muslim too?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by starstunna1313(m): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
obafemee80:
I am proud to be a Muslim

Anyone who says the Quran advocates terrorism obviously hasn't read its lessons on violence

Only two groups in our society promote the “Quran teaches terrorism” myth
The Anti-Muslim pundits and Isis extremists and both of them are wrong. 

The permission given in Quran 22:40-41 to fight in self-defence was not only granted to defend Muslims from persecution, but to defend Christians, Jews and people of all faiths from acts of terror like those committed by Isis today

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

What of those of us that are neither Muslims or Christians.. I still believe in waking up everyday looking the same.. Monday is Sunday, Sunday is Friday. But one thing I for sure All terrorists are Muslims buh not all Muslims are terrorists, they are terrorists on hibernation mode, spite their faith and they spite your face and spill blood
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
abuaaliyah:
it is unfortunate that some people does not even know what islam is all about, they just kept un posting rubish about islam, their is a diffrent between Islam and muslim, Islam is a religion perfected by GOD, while muslem are people practicing it. those people that your GOD what are they? are they muslim too?

sharap!!!
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by davillian(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
ISIS be looking @them like see this hypocrites.
Come to our HQ and do this bullshit.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Oches4me(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
lurther:
Was london sleeping all this while?

Muslims have automatically taking over London with the millions of population there. They even have a muslim mayor to prove that their numerical number is huge. No wonder London have been a hotbed of terrorism in recent times.

The British Monarchy should be alert before they are overthrown? Just a matter of time. Queen Elizabeth should know here history better.

Muslim always conquer territories with time.They are building up in London and other cities in Britain.
u think London citizens is like u, religion bigots.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by kudzic(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
iluvpomo:
[i][/i]
So you are bringing examples from over 60-80 years ago to equate it to Islam.... are you saying Muslims are that backward??
Stop blaming others for your violence when it has been decreed in the Quran. Or did the KKK cause Boko Haram to bomb people??
you didn't understood my post cos u read it with a negative mindset.I neva equated anything to Islam and I didn't blamed anyone for isis violence.All I said in summary is that;Isis is not the first major terrorist that emerged in the world cos kkk has been existing long ago b4 isis and they're still existing.All the quranic text Christians bring to proof that Islam is a terrorist religion were revealed for a particular reason,some during early Muslim wars.so every text in the Qur'an has a reason why it was revealed.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by davillian(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Teeeecash:
U are very very STUPID, your STUPIDITY is like peak milk. "its in you". . MOFO. .

If you can keep your place of worship clean.
I wonder why heaven should be sex empire.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by 9japrof(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
DNA123:
Who ur balls help? MUMU.

Am quite sure that if there is a way that a stone is closer to you, you would have stoned me to death or even slit my throat open.

That's how aggressive you guys can be. Slight provocation and you guys would be on a killing spree. I keep telling the liberal Muslims I meet everyday, if you think your God is insulted, leave the fight for him, as an "Almighty" he has better ways to fight his fight. Sheikena

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by iluvpomo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
kudzic:

you didn't understood my post cos u read it with a negative mindset.I neva equated anything to Islam and I didn't blamed anyone for isis violence.All I said in summary is that;Isis is not the first major terrorist that emerged in the world cos kkk has been existing long ago b4 isis and they're still existing.All the quranic text Christians bring to proof that Islam is a terrorist religion were revealed for a particular reason,some during early Muslim wars.so every text in the Qur'an has a reason why it was revealed.
As long as you accept that Islam has a problem with its Muslims becoming terrorists then that is fine because to solve a problem you first have to accept and own it.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by iluvpomo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
mcmurphy132:
you know nothing about Christianity will you add me up let debate when am less busy
Sure, go and do your research and then come back when you have learned a thing or two and have something reasonable to say.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by davillian(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asidiq23:

Please bro, go to google and see what even non Muslims, greatmen,scientist said about the Muhammad (pbuh) you have insulted. So therefore, the curse of Allah, the muslims and even the non Muslims are on you and you may never achieve greatness for blasphemy you have just done....
Lest I forget, read your Bible well and see what Jesus Christ said about what you have just insulted.. You may never achieve greatness bro.. And as for me being a pig, well, I give you that.if you see me, you dare not day that to my face.. But for the prophet of God you have said this blasphemous statement act, you are heading to your ruins
This one u re shouting blasphemy up nd down
Make we no find this bros head o.
We all know the punishment for blasphemy in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by iluvpomo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
9japrof:

Am quite sure that if there is a way that a stone is closer to you, you would have stoned me to death or even slit my throat open.

That's how aggressive you guys can be. Slight provocation and you guys would be on a killing spree. I keep telling the liberal Muslims I meet everyday, if you think your God is insulted, leave the fight for him, as an "Almighty" he has better ways to fight his fight. Sheikena
Yes oh, take am easy make dem no find your house and gain 70 virgins on your head grin
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by davillian(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
iluvpomo:
Did you see "the white man" shout "praise be to Jesus" as he murdered people?? Whereas, if you hear "Allahu Akbar" being yelled in a crowded space (shopping mall, airport, stadium ....) tell me you will not be among the first to pick race commot grin grin
Race would be too slow.
I don bolt out.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Gidoka(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
That's very good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Mechanics96(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
HPS3:
undecidedUseless terrorists we all know that deep down they are happy about the attacks.
You need an IQ in 3 digits
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by davillian(m): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asidiq23:

OK fine... Please I beg you.. I would give you 50,000 if you can burn the Quran successfuly..i am not joking
How do. We see.. Please... 50k
Abeg no go see am O
Your head don go bdat.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by habeebatstore: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
HPS3:
undecidedUseless terrorists we all know that deep down they are happy about the attacks.
For your information muslims cannot be happy about the attacks because terrorism has no place in islam. Allah says in the Quran " Whoever kills an innocent human being, it shall be as if he has killed all mankind, and whosoever saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. (Quran 5:Al Maeda vs: 32). So how can a sane person who has not misunderstood and read the Quran upside down not want to save a life.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by begwong: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
All na wash. Down their belly they are happy..
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
habeebatstore:

For your information muslims cannot be happy about the attacks because terrorism has no place in islam. Allah says in the Quran " Whoever kills an innocent human being, it shall be as if he has killed all mankind, and whosoever saves the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. (Quran 5:Al Maeda vs: 32). So how can a sane person who has not misunderstood and read the Quran upside down not want to save a life.

the verse they use to confuse the gulible..LOL
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
davillian:

This one u re shouting blasphemy up nd down
Make we no find this bros head o.
We all know the punishment for blasphemy in Islam.

lol..Asidiq23 is a pure zamfara muslim
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
lurther:
Was london sleeping all this while?

Muslims have automatically taking over London with the millions of population there. They even have a muslim mayor to prove that their numerical number is huge. No wonder London have been a hotbed of terrorism in recent times.

The British Monarchy should be alert before they are overthrown? Just a matter of time. Queen Elizabeth should know here history better.

Muslim always conquer territories with time.They are building up in London and other cities in Britain.

True Talk
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Camoufladge terrorists "proresting" against terrorists.
You only deceive yourselves with your fake posture.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by 9japrof(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
iluvpomo:

Yes oh, take am easy make dem no find your house and gain 70 virgins on your head grin

I dey northern naija make dem find me come, I dey wait, am in ma house come and slit ma throat grin

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Emerikoss: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
There's a saying that not all Muslims are Terrorists but all Terrorists are Muslims.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
HPS3:
nah true u talk oo
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Josh44s(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Topestbilly:

U know many of them, like you can see their hearts. No let hate kill you

Fvck off mention else I will use that same hate you mention killlllll you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics) / Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity' / Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.