Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London (31239 Views)

Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) / People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) / The New World Order Is Gay Mafia, Community Policing And Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by rekinomtla(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oh so na now dem don wake up from dia slumber,we shall ban Islam worldwide if they like it or not
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
ollah1:

I mentioned only you because other members didn't make countless comments on how much they hate Islam and Muslims.

The emboldened you keep repeating makes me wonder the low grade IQ you've got.

shut up little radical worm!!!

i have low iq and you keep masturbating over my matter

i know islam more than you do

tell me everything i said about islam..are they true or false

didnt mohammed kill a jewish womans father and husband so he could marry her..didnt he handle the bosoms of his wives during their blood flow??didnt mohammed marry an under aged girl??

dont twist it.just answer true or false

or quit crying over my matter

because your iq is too low to accept the truth and that makes you a branwashed zombie

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Asidiq23(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
joeeee240:

SADDAM HUSSEIN AND YOU ARE PIGS LIKE MOHAMMED
Please bro, go to google and see what even non Muslims, greatmen,scientist said about the Muhammad (pbuh) you have insulted. So therefore, the curse of Allah, the muslims and even the non Muslims are on you and you may never achieve greatness for blasphemy you have just done....
Lest I forget, read your Bible well and see what Jesus Christ said about what you have just insulted.. You may never achieve greatness bro.. And as for me being a pig, well, I give you that.if you see me, you dare not day that to my face.. But for the prophet of God you have said this blasphemous statement act, you are heading to your ruins

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Lilimax(f): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
Promismike:
Potential terrorists. Provoke them and you will see the stuff they are made off. We know it's a camouflage.
Every Muslim is a potential terrorist. I'm yet to see a Muslim who is not violent and a bigot.
shocked shocked
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Asidiq23(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
justscorchone:
Oh so na now dem don wake up from dia slumber,we shall ban Islam worldwide if they like it or not
You shall ban it from behind your smartphone.. Oponu
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by iluvpomo(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asidiq23:

Abi o, what would they say to that white man that killed over 50people..were it is to be a Muslim, they would have been shouting terrorist..
Bloody hypocrites....
Did you see "the white man" shout "praise be to Jesus" as he murdered people?? Whereas, if you hear "Allahu Akbar" being yelled in a crowded space (shopping mall, airport, stadium ....) tell me you will not be among the first to pick race commot grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by joeeee240(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asidiq23:

Please bro, go to google and see what even non Muslims, greatmen,scientist said about the Muhammad (pbuh) you have insulted. So therefore, the curse of Allah, the muslims and even the non Muslims are on you and you may never achieve greatness for blasphemy you have just done....
Lest I forget, read your Bible well and see what Jesus Christ said about what you have just insulted.. You may never achieve greatness bro.. And as for me being a pig, well, I give you that.if you see me, you dare not day that to my face.. But for the prophet of God you have said this blasphemous statement act, you are heading to your ruins

YOU AND MOHAMMED ARE PIGS AND IF I SEE YOU I WILL SAY IT TO YOUR FACE WHILE BURNING THE QURAN. WITH PIG URINE AND FIRE.I SPIT ON MOHAMMED'S HEAD

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asidiq23:

Please bro, go to google and see what even non Muslims, greatmen,scientist said about the Muhammad (pbuh) you have insulted. So therefore, the curse of Allah, the muslims and even the non Muslims are on you and you may never achieve greatness for [b]blasphemy [/b]you have just done....

blasphemy fall on your dumb skull

you need to go back to the middle ages

this is 2017 little worm
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Lilimax(f): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sholaqe:
i wish bigoted christians and people from other faiths who know nothing about Islam would see this thread and understand that acts of terrorists doesn't represent Islam. I grew up with muslim and christian relatives and although I am christian now, I understood from an early age what Islam is about and violence and intolerance isn't part of it.
Huh? Go to the North, you'll know embarassed better!
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Lilimax(f): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Amberon11:
Those of us who have read the Quran know that we cannot be fooled by Altaquiyya (Islamic lying). Terrorism is very much prescribed for Muslims and Mohammed the founder of Islam spread Islam through beheading and killing of non-muslims.
I have heard so much about it embarassed
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by mcmurphy132(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
iluvpomo:
You are again quoting from the Old Testament. Where you not able to comprehend my previous post?
.. did you know the Bible curses those who believe one part of Bible and neglected other parts.. do you want me to rain the curse on you

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by DNA123(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
9japrof:
All these are wash, the heat is too much on them, there is soo much negativity about the Muslim faith but I can bet my balls that among the thousands gathered there are tens or even hundreds of sleeper cells that are sympathetic to the ISIS cause that can be used at any time.

All terrorists are Muslims buh not all Muslims are terrorists, they are terrorists on hibernation mode, spite their faith and they spite your face and spill blood
Who ur balls help? MUMU.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Asidiq23(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
iluvpomo:
Did you see "the white man" shout "praise be to Jesus" as he murdered people?? Whereas, if you hear "Allahu Akbar" being yelled in a crowded space (shopping mall, airport, stadium ....) tell me you will not be among the first to pick race commot grin grin
You are a fool...did the guy that killed many people in Norway then shouted praise Jesus..

You are not learned...
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Lilimax(f): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ramaa:
YOU CAN’T SEPARATE ISLAM FROM TERRORISM.....IS LIKE SEPARATE CAR FROM ENGINE......

ISLAM PRODUCES TERRORIST AND TERRORIST SPREADS ISLAM.....THAT MEANS ISLAM CANNOT STAND WITHOUT TERRORISM
shocked shocked
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Asidiq23(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lilimax:
I have heard so much about it embarassed
That's what your gullible teachers and the internet told. You

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by ooshinibos: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
iluvpomo:
just give them 50 years, dem like to born pikin like it is going out of style.
I will blame the oyibos ..they should be begin to born pikin too
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Asidiq23(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

blasphemy fall on your dumb skull

you need to go back to the middle ages

this is 2017 little worm
It really pain me socks media is one funny place.. You.. Typing rubbish behind your smartphone
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by HajimeSaito(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Teeeecash:
U are very very STUPID, your STUPIDITY is like peak milk. "its in you". . MOFO. .

grin grin grin

O boy!!! See as the yabis pain am like expired sniper!

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Asidiq23(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU AND MOHAMMED ARE PIGS AND IF I SEE YOU I WILL SAY IT TO YOUR FACE WHILE BURNING THE QURAN. WITH PIG URINE AND FIRE.I SPIT ON MOHAMMED'S HEAD
OK fine... Please I beg you.. I would give you 50,000 if you can burn the Quran successfuly..i am not joking
How do. We see.. Please... 50k
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Lilimax(f): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asidiq23:

That's what your gullible teachers and the internet told. You
I have a friend that was a conc Muslim from birth and through the University before he gave his life of Jesus Christ.
He has so much info on that your religion Islam embarassed

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asidiq23:

It really pain me socks media is one funny place.. You.. Typing rubbish behind your smartphone

trust me even if you see me face to face theres nothing you can do.i have self defence skills and i can defend myself against radicals like you.i will gladly knock you out.by the way

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by FA13(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
HPS3:
undecidedUseless terrorists we all know that deep down they are happy about the attacks.

True.
That is the new tactics now: condemn outwardly, support surreptitiously.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by DNA123(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
dakeskese:
Nice move...

We all know most terror attacks are perpetuated by Muslims but that does not mean the religion preaches that. They are only a 'few' minority from the Muslim populace.
Should we say all pastors perform miracles with 'fake' powers because majority of them use such?

We must avoid arriving at unnecessary conclusions.
Am a Christian and I say it boldly that Muslims are not terrorists.
May God help this world.
May God bless people like. The world needs more of ur type.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Asidiq23(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asidiq23:

OK fine... Please I beg you.. I would give you 50,000 if you can burn the Quran successfuly..i am not joking
I am really serious about it... 50k..you or anyone...
I swear with God name..i. would give you 50k
How can we meet and how is it gonna get down
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lilimax:

I have a friend that was a conc Muslim from birth and through the University before he gave his life of Jesus Christ.
He has so much info on that your religion Islam embarassed

hahah..ollah1 will not want to hear this

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Teeeecash(m): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
HajimeSaito:

grin grin grin

O boy!!! See as the yabis pain am like expired sniper!
I see. . mie knw no say na CLOWN i dy quote
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Asidiq23(m): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

trust me even if you see me face to face theres nothing you can do.i have self defence skills and i can defend myself against radicals like you.i will gladly knock you out.by the way
Are you still up for the Quran challenge..
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by cristianisraeli: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asidiq23:

Are you still up for the Quran challenge..

i prefer hadith challenge..because you find everything in the hadiths..the life of mohammed and all

2 questions

did mohammed not handle the bosom of his wives in their blood flow?

did he not kill a jewish womans father and husband just to marry her later?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by joeeee240(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asidiq23:

I GO BURN AM PISS ON AM

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Asidiq23(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
joeeee240:

I GO BURN AM PISS ON AM
Smiles... This one is play nah.. Are you ready for the real challenge or not
50k...
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by HajimeSaito(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asidiq23:

I will use the koran to wipe my ass before burning. I will even burn it free of charge. No biggie for me. Afterall I've used it to wipe my dogs poo.
I hereby challenge allah to strike me down within a week if he is a real god.
If I still dey alive after one week the yabis I will pour on allah and his fake " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) will break world record grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. / Germanwings Co-pilot "Deliberately" Crashed Plane! / High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.