Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London (31223 Views)

Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) / People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) / The New World Order Is Gay Mafia, Community Policing And Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by iluvpomo(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
ooshinibos:

not true ...London is just 5 percent muslim .... go and check the population census ...
just give them 50 years, dem like to born pikin like it is going out of style.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by HajimeSaito(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:

Lol.. Can you even hear yourself?... I'd leave to your to measure the level of your stupidity

What could be more stupid than believing in the teachings of the Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) fake " prophet " who promised his followers eternal sex?

The fake " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) who molested a 6 year old in the name of his evil creed?

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahahaha...mr man that removed a from allah and calls himself ollah..lol..you don find me come again abi

I mentioned only you because other members didn't make countless comments on how much they hate Islam and Muslims.

The emboldened you keep repeating makes me wonder the low grade IQ you've got.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by schwarzkopf(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
joeeee240:

CARRY YOUR FOOLISHNESS TO YOUR VILLAGE

You pathetic simpleton, no good vainglorious never do well imp. Why not bother about the penury ravaging your neck of the wood.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Tungbaro: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Islam is peace
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Teeeecash(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
HajimeSaito:

What could be more stupid than believing in the teachings of the Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) fake " prophet " who promised his followers eternal sex?

The fake " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) who molested a 6 year old in the name of his evil creed?
U are very very STUPID, your STUPIDITY is like peak milk. "its in you". . MOFO. .
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by NigerDeltan(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sholaqe:
i wish bigoted christians and people from other faiths who know nothing about Islam would see this thread and understand that acts of terrorists doesn't represent Islam. I grew up with muslim and christian relatives and although I am christian now, I understood from an early age what Islam is about and violence and intolerance isn't part of it.

Keep deceiving urself
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by ChineseBuggati3(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
siraj1402:
Like that Christian terrorist that killed over 50 people?
my brother go and read al-Anfal 8-39 and stop posting rubbish, you are all potential jihadists

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by GodsMopol: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
lurther:
Was london sleeping all this while?

Muslims have automatically taking over London with the millions of population there. They even have a muslim mayor to prove that their numerical number is huge. No wonder London have been a hotbed of terrorism in recent times.

The British Monarchy should be alert before they are overthrown? Just a matter of time. Queen Elizabeth should know here history better.

Muslim always conquer territories with time.They are building up in London and other cities in Britain.

Muslims in one word

Do anything to get them to Islam
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Asidiq23(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Promismike:
Potential terrorists. Provoke them and you will see the stuff they are made off. We know it's a camouflage.

Every Muslim is a potential terrorist. I'm yet to see a Muslim who is not violent and a bigot.
fool... may you never meet one even the one that might be of help to you...
You better leave your shithole and travel the land
Well, as for me, I have many Christian friends that are very nice and peace lovers..

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Amberon11: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Two words. Get lost.
Tamass:

Lol.. Can you even hear yourself?... I'd leave to your to measure the level of your stupidity
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by positivetaught: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sholaqe:
i wish bigoted christians and people from other faiths who know nothing about Islam would see this thread and understand that acts of terrorists doesn't represent Islam. I grew up with muslim and christian relatives and although I am christian now, I understood from an early age what Islam is about and violence and intolerance isn't part of it.
you are lying, how was Islam spread around the world was it not by violence?,even till today.you people keep deceiving people that Islam means peace where as Islam actually means submission, look anybody can choose to believe your "taquiya" at their own risk,but even in the next 100years you can't fool anybody with good knowledge about Islam.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by joeeee240(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asidiq23:

fool... may you never meet one even the one that might be of help to you...
You better leave your shithole and travel the land
Well, as for me, I have many Christian friends that are very nice and peace lovers..

SEE AS YOU DEY FOR DP LIKE SADDAM HUSSEIN. NONSENSE
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Amberon11: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Get learned.
Mindfulness:

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Tunenez(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sholaqe:

Well said![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by jtigwell0: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
ollah1:

I mentioned only you because other members didn't make countless comments on how much they hate Islam and Muslims.

The emboldened you keep repeating makes me wonder the low grade IQ you've got.
as in.. the way he types, he sounds like a kid...
infact his username states.. christ......li... the dude still think the isreal of his bible is same as today's isreal

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2011 was 75.4% Jewish, 16.9% Muslim, 2.1% Christian, and 1.7% Druze, with the remaining 4.0% belonging to minor faiths such as Samaritanism, Baha'iism or no religion.

if only you can just ignore him...
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Asidiq23(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
my brother go and read al-Anfal 8-39 and stop posting rubbish, you are all potential jihadists
Abi o, what would they say to that white man that killed over 50people..were it is to be a Muslim, they would have been shouting terrorist..
Bloody hypocrites....

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by ChineseBuggati3(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Asidiq23(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
joeeee240:

SEE AS YOU DEY FOR DP LIKE SADDAM HUSSEIN. NONSENSE
I know that's what you would resort to... Lol
Thank you.. Saddam Hussein is a human being and so am i, you are just an animal
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by joeeee240(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Asidiq23:

I know that's what you would resort to... Lol
Thank you.. Saddam Hussein is a human being and so am i, you are just an animal

SADDAM HUSSEIN AND YOU ARE PIGS LIKE MOHAMMED
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Amberon11: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
The Vegas incident was an act of terrorism and ISIS has claimed responsibility for it. They said the man converted to Islam months ago.
joeeee240:

DOESN'T MATTER. YALL NA THE TERRORIST. IGNORANT ONES AT THAT. ANYONE THAT CALLS THAT VEGAS A TERRORIST ACT NA IGNORANT CHILD
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by mcmurphy132(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
iluvpomo:
Thats from the book of Saul in the Old Testament, modern day Christians follow the New Testament

Ok and where is it stated that you should kill people with it? Or is that your Islamic interpretation?? That would not be surprising.
jere 48:10 Cursed are those who refuse to do the LORD's work, who hold back their swords from shedding blood!
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Asidiq23(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
positivetaught:
you are lying, how was Islam spread around the world was it not by violence?,even till today.you people keep deceiving people that Islam means peace where as Islam actually means submission, look anybody can choose to believe your "taquiya" at their own risk,but even in the next 100years you can't fool anybody with good knowledge about Islam.
You were supposed to be learned but its so dissapointing...just look at what you have typed... See.
I have had and seen good personalities higher than you in intellect, wealth and everything accept Islam and you think it's through compulsion... You are welcome joke
Seriously, Nairaland doesn't make some people to have sense
Make your findings and see how Islam has been able to grow widely in the world
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
HPS3:
undecidedUseless terrorists we all know that deep down they are happy about the attacks.

People like you are the reason why tribalism, racism, bigotry and hatred exists in this world.

In Syria, Iraq and other countries, it is not Christians fighting to defeat ISIS , it is other Muslims who are dying in their thousands. In Lebanon it is Hezbollah protecting the Christians from terror and in Nigeria north Muslims as well as Christian soldiers are fighting to end the Boko Haram menace. Indeed more Muslims have been killed by Boko Haram than Christians.

Remove your hat of bigotry and learn to be a tolerant, civilized and peaceful person.

What do you call the white terrorist who killed 60 people in the US ?? What do you call the white terrorist who killed 9 black church members in the US, what do you call the white terrorists who constantly go on massacres in the US ? What do you call the white terrorists who enslaved our forefathers, or that raped African women and African resources and are still doing it today.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by joeeee240(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Amberon11:
The Vegas incident was an act of terrorism and ISIS has claimed responsibility for it. They said the man converted to Islam months ago.

IT IS NOT OO!!!! AMERICA HAS LAWS. THAT'S WHY THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES HAVE NOT CALLED IT TERRORISM. THEY DON'T CARE WHAT ISIS SAYS
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Asidiq23(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Amberon11:
You are an hypocrite.. So what act is it... It is ceremonial act. You are a fool
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by masquerade20: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
YIMU

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by DNA123(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Promismike:
Potential terrorists. Provoke them and you will see the stuff they are made off. We know it's a camouflage.

Every Muslim is a potential terrorist. I'm yet to see a Muslim who is not violent and a bigot.
'Werey tutu'
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
jtigwell0:
as in.. the way he types, he sounds like a kid...
infact his username states.. christ......li... the dude still think the isreal of his bible is same as today's isreal

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2011 was 75.4% Jewish, 16.9% Muslim, 2.1% Christian, and 1.7% Druze, with the remaining 4.0% belonging to minor faiths such as Samaritanism, Baha'iism or no religion.

if only you can just ignore him...

Facts upon facts
I ll do just that. Nice one bro
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by iluvpomo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
mcmurphy132:
jere 48:10 Cursed are those who refuse to do the LORD's work, who hold back their swords from shedding blood!
You are again quoting from the Old Testament. Where you not able to comprehend my previous post?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by talk2emma: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Gustavo404:
The true meaning of Islam, the religion of peace ✌�

HPS3 before u quote me lemme quote u cheesy

If them muslim terrorists throw bomb, u go shout and shout
Them dey protest against terrorism now, u still dey shout and shout

Wettin una want?!!

It's never been about muslim terrorists bombing everywhere, it's always been about christians seeing muslims as their rival, wrong?? undecided

. oya explain

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London by apholaryn: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
goingape4:
I'm in my house come and bomb me undecided
dullard !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus / Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia / Ghanaian Man Climbs High Tension Pole, Demands Money Before Coming Down. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.