Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS (28532 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
bb
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by Brugo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
grin
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by stcool(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by IgedeBushBoy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chai, una wan finish the ipob miscreants? Deir last hope. Oga hero don runaway deir eyes grin

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by megabrainz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Why?
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by god2good: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adiola:
Go and check the lawyers that make up that body ,Yoruba ,Hausa these people can never use their senses anyway that's what quota system and free education caused

Ur monikey nah yoruba name b this. Adiola!
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by DJperdurabo: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
The hall mark of a true and valiant leader or crusader is the ability to stand and fight the supposed "enemy" without running away; look the devil in the face and spit in his eyes if it calls for it!

From religious icons (Jesus, Mohammad [peace be unto him]), to change agents such as Ghandi, MLK, Malcolm X, Mandela, Alexander etc, one thing ran the gamut with their crusades; they willingly surrendered themselves to the enemy, fighting on the front line, believeing that though they die, their ideology will live on to achieve that they sacrificed all for and you know what? History has bore them out as every single person here mentioned got what they sacrificed all for.

Kanu should do the noble thing. An idea is already born and whether the government likes it or not, the flame is lit. If he runs away like a coward (a trait he is unfortunately displaying given his recent theatrics), then all he has been fighting for will like the mist of the morning disappearing with the superior strength of the rising sun fade away.

It is happening already.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by hidaj: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
With Your E-Commerce Website
Every visitor is a potential customer!

Get Professional Ecommerce For Your Business for

N70000 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

Come with INCREDIBLE full features

Your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’
because is the image of the business
come let build your website with quality and powerful manpower.
your interest is our goal
for further information contact the number on the signature

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by musa7m(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nightwolf1:
Welcome to the part of the world housing an outrageous number of naturally senseless people named the zoo grin grin
nna you are living in the zoom....you are naturally senseless animal

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by walexix(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Some People said Nigeria is a zoo. How can somebody that was born in a country call it zoo? Mean all is generation are also animal. Did i hear you say you're Biafra? Before this agitation which country did you call? If you're ask to leave this country and you will need to fill form will you write Biafra? Think before you call Nigeria a zoo. Because calling Nigeria a zoo you're from a generation ( family )of animal.
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by okenwaa(m): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
You mean Jubrin/l should arrest him??
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Charge and bail lawyers who lack clients spewing rubbish since time immemorial

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by msylva2147(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
when I saw this topic I have already imagined how the ipob terrorist will come and start showcasing their stupidity and thank god I am not disappointed.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by Unik3030: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
iLoveConductor4:

Buhari the goatfucking headslamming illiterate is a vagabond terrorist cheesy
u mean he should drink the remaining bleach Nnamdi kanu used in washing away d sensible part of your brain?
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by starstunna1313(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
RoyalUc:

One problem I have with those who think they are smart is that they think every other person is a fool while they are wise.

Was NK the only person (as in family) in the house when the alleged operation took place?
Where are his father, mother and brother now?

NK's brother was on air telling everybody his father was taking to an undisclossed facility for treatment and that they are safe just that some IPOB members where killed.

Was it that the NA killed some persons and even a dog, killed or kidnapped NK and his family are not mourning their great son? Can IPOB and Ifeanyi Ejiofor be more concerned or mourn NK more than his family members? How do you want me to believe NK's brother, mother or father (who raised an alarm that the FG was planning to kill his son), will suddenly be quiet about their son's death/disappearance?

I had predicted long ago that IPOB wants to use this guise to make NK evade his appearance in court knowing he might be remanded. But this move is lame.

1. NK's credibility will be affected as only gullible, undecerning fellows will take him serious after he bragged he can never run away from the zoo army instead, the zoo army will run from him.

2. Will he hide forever? Will he change his identity? He had broken almost all known laws in Nigeria but not appearing in court will be a disaster because one day, some day he will definitely reappear.

The Nigerian government may be... but Nigerians aren't stupid. So stop that cheap, unintelligent propaganda.

Oga you are drifting off from the headline.. Whether IPOB is a terrorist group or not.. Whether NA / FG are right or wrong.. The problem is that how can a lawyers who spent 5 yrs in the university and another extra one in law school wake up one morning and starting saying rubbish.. In a lawyers job descriptions am sure they know that any body have a right to a lawyer who is paid to represent his/her client till the person is proved guilty.. Do that also make the lawyer guilty?.. If na so.. All those politicians found guilty in any way by the Nigerian Judiciary System should face the punishment of their crimes with the lawyer(s)..

Before you start jumping to ur I too know plenty things.. Read the story well.. Ifeanyi Ejiofor is the topic not Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by msylva2147(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
walexix:
Some People said Nigeria is a zoo. How can somebody that was born in a country call it zoo? Mean all is generation are also animal. Did i hear you say you're Biafra? Before this agitation which country did you call? If you're ask to leave this country and you will need to fill form will you write Biafra? Think before you call Nigeria a zoo. Because calling Nigeria a zoo you're from a generation ( family )of animal.
you will see how this terrorist will start coming after you now as if their lives depends on it.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by oloolo: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
This guy can never become a S.A.N in Nigeria. .
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by Unik3030: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adiola:
Go and check the lawyers that make up that body ,Yoruba ,Hausa these people can never use their senses anyway that's what quota system and free education caused
n igbos are using there brain by letting there so called warriors lead them to d slaughter slab and run away. u people are d real cowards with no brain n Now it is obvious u people are gullible. even d Peter obi we know n d ever desperate atiku is now using u people brain to play ludo by supporting you. they will just use n dump u like NK
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by OBAGADAFFI: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Somebody should ask the lawyer if Kano's bail has been revoked.
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by edupedia: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
yarimo:
That is why I always wish am close to IFEANYI EJIOFO the so-called lawyer to that terrorist, while making some silly statements angry

....for back hand slap, small upper-cut or lightening strike or crushing hold like a python?....don't worry...the days of these liars terrorizing other peaceful Nigerians are numbered.....
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by WrathOfHadez(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
The law of this country guarantees every citizen the right to an attorney.

This government is acting hysterical as if being chased by Kanu's ghosts! What a mad postulation to arrest his lawyers when he's only doing his legal duties.

This incompetent government has mad a hero and legend out of kanu when he isn't worth a bucket of cow urine.

Now they are going to mystify his lawyer and make him a legal martyr out of political naivete
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by ozoemenaca: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
They should continue to spit their rubbish, they should go and arrest the lawyer now.
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by sepalapen(m): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=RoyalUc post=61092644]

One problem I have with those who think they are smart is that they think every other person is a fool while they are wise.

Was NK the only person (as in family) in the house when the alleged operation took place?
Where are his father, mother and brother now?

NK's brother was on air telling everybody his father was taking to an undisclossed facility for treatment and that they are safe just that some IPOB members where killed.

Was it that the NA killed some persons and even a dog, killed or kidnapped NK and his family are not mourning their great son? Can IPOB and Ifeanyi Ejiofor be more concerned or mourn NK more than his family members? How do you want me to believe NK's brother, mother or father (who raised an alarm that the FG was planning to kill his son), will suddenly be quiet about their son's death/disappearance?
LET ME ASK YOU MR SMART WHO IS THE TARGET OR DID ARMY WENT THERE COS OF N\K'S FATHER OR HIS SIBLINGS. THEN GO BACK TO YOUR OP AND COME
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by kodedbis(f): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
End time lawyers
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by RoyalUc(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
starstunna1313:

Oga you are drifting off from the headline.. Whether IPOB is a terrorist group or not.. Whether NA / FG are right or wrong.. The problem is that how can a lawyers who spent 5 yrs in the university and another extra one in law school wake up one morning and starting saying rubbish.. In a lawyers job descriptions am sure they know that any body have a right to a lawyer who is paid to represent his/her client till the person is proved guilty.. Do that also make the lawyer guilty?.. If na so.. All those politicians found guilty in any way by the Nigerian Judiciary System should face the punishment of their crimes with the lawyer(s)..

Before you start jumping to ur I too know plenty things.. Read the story well.. Ifeanyi Ejiofor is the topic not Nnamdi Kanu

NK has the right to a lawyer and Ifeanyi Ejiofor, defending his client against any form of injustice is right. But, my point was he or IPOB accusing/sueing the NA for NK's whereabouts.

Now tell me, do you believe NK is dead or in NA's custody?
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by Sylvaaustine: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
To all Unemployed graduate. This is your time to gain an employment. A multi sectoral company in Port Harcourt Rivers State capital is currently Recruiting in every disciplines. This is your Chance. Simply forward your CV to hrconsultantservice1990 @ gmail.com

NB you must reside in Port Harcourt
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by Iwaycee(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
I dedicate dis "Middle finger"

To. D

Nigerian government

And their

Wahala. grin grin
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by Klington: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
confused set of zombies

3 Likes

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by RoyalUc(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=sepalapen post=61097910][/quote]

Target?

Well, I can't say the NA entered Kanu's house or not. But my point was he or IPOB accusing/sueing the NA to for NK's whereabouts.

Now tell me, do you believe NK is dead or in NA's custody?
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by donqx: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
nnamdi again
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by AreaFada2: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
And these are lawyers? shocked shocked shocked

Everyone has right to legal representation. The law courts decide what has legal weight and what doesn't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example / Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid / Umahi Humiliated In America Because He Is Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.