Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS (28533 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by tallestbishop: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
my brother hungry is too much dont be suprise that this cabal that called them self lawyers never see any charge and bail for one year

3 Likes

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by RoyalUc(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
gidgiddy:

I dont think you get the real crux of the matter here. The issue here is, are the Army constitutionally empowered to invade anyones home? Does the Army have the right,under the law to go and look for Kanu? Let me ask it in another way, does the Nigerian Airforce have a right to invade Kanu's residence?

This is not even about what happend during or after the invasion of Kanu's house but wether the invasion its self is even legal in the first place.

The Army's position is that they never came anywhere near Kanu's house yet there are videos on youtube of them amassing next to Kanu's house.

What the Nigerian government wants us all to believe is that Kanu dressed up some men in military uniforms, gave them machine guns abd sent them to shoot up his community, his house, his cousin, his dog and kill several people all in a bid to avoid court where half of his charges have already been thrown out and hearing on the other half of the case is even yet to begin.

I think that people should start asking important questions because if the federal government cannot abide by its own laws then Nigerians have a much bigger problem than Nnamdi Kanu

Thank you.

Now are you saying the real crux of the matter is the legality/illegility of the operation python dance II declared by the NA and not whether Nk is dead or in their custody?

my point was he or IPOB accusing/sueing the NA for NK's whereabouts.

Now tell me, do you believe NK is dead or in NA's custody?

1 Like

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by famzynet: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
This country is finished. Even lawyers now speak like cattle rearers. A market woman even knows that you can't arrest a lawyer for defending someone. Buhari has succeeded in infiltrating the brains of people we thought are learned with fowl brain. God please save your people from this present government.

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by ArewaWatch: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by Odimson69: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Fools on the match again
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by Ngokafor(f): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Meanwhile....Nnamdi Kanu at 2020 Olympics...

Just shout "Aboki" instead of start Gun and

Biafra would win ALL the golds

Quit all this diversionary antics of yours will you...This thread is about the stuppudity of the 'oluwole' charge and bail lawyer led by your desperate Unity-begging brother and not the father of your nighmares,Nnamdi Kanu....that is the crux of the matter.
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by bibe(m): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blue3k:
Can lawyers be this dumb. Criminals have right to legal council unless the lawyer did something illegal you can't arrest him. Is his lawyer a member or simply their legal council?

You know this how? Even the military and police lost track of him. Give up law become detectives and bounty hunters instead.

Intersting but who cares. His lawyer has to prove the soldiers broke in and killed people. He will be relying on circumstantial evidence. Other than that I don't feel he's dead, captured or escaped anywhere.

It is even illogical to think kanu will flee to bayelsa before fleeing to Cameroon from there.
Why go through the unnecessary stress of moving West and then moving East again rather than flee further East from umuahia through akwa ibom/cross River then onward to Cameroon.

Add to the irony that he was able to evade the countless army and police checkpoints too. Speak of ghost mode.
#Laughable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by Charly68: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Now I believed president Buhari is a democrats if not he would have ordered for the arrest of the lawyer since ..Thank God for APC change .
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by colli247(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
OGO32:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/10/03/biafra-nigerian-government-must-arrest-nnamdi-kanus-lawyer-others-lawyers/amp/
I pray for those that believes in Nigeria.

May all your life endeavors, resemble Nigeria.

May anything you lay hands to do, take the shape of Nigeria.

May your entire life , be like Nigerian roads.

May God shine his lights upon your life, like that of Nigeria power supply .

May heaven harass you the same manner Nigerian police/military harass people.

May your children's behavior be like that of bokoharam.

May the spirit of buhari revolve in whatsoever you and your family do.

May your peace be like Nigerian peace.

May God bless you the same manner and measure Nigeria pays her workers.

May your achievements be like, that of Nigeria.

Amen.

Happy independent day.
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by franudi: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
This is trash. A lawyer is doing his work and somebody wants him to be arrested. Even the real terrorists, boko haram, has lawyers defending them.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
So called LAWCON are nothing but jobless lawyers seeking for contracts from APC and Buhari's government for 2019 elections.

If IPOB were terrorists will these foolish people sat there to lamenting

Where were these fools called themselves LAWCON when Buhari's government set free boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorists leaders from the prisons and compensated with billions of dollars

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by MetaPhysical: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
The group therefore demanded that security agencies should without delay arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor for belonging to a terror organization contrary to the laws of Nigeria.

Again, here is evidence that Nigerians go to school and acquire theories of Law but we lack application.

Pertinent question: If Kanu the leader of IPOB is presented in court on 17th, would the court permit a practicing lawyer to represent this terrorist?

If the answer is yes, then Ejiofor has not done anything wrong by advocating for Kanu. It matters not if IPOB is terrorist or not, in the eye of the law, he must have representation.

LAWCON need to get their act right and stop bulldozing us with inconsequential noise.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by starstunna1313(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
RoyalUc:

NK has the right to a lawyer and Ifeanyi Ejiofor, defending his client against any form of injustice is right. But, my point was he or IPOB accusing/sueing the NA for NK's whereabouts.

To be sincere.. I don't know.. Alive or Dead won't put money in my pocket or food on my table especially when I am not any of his relations, NA or FG... Besides I did not really digest that their saga
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by johnamedu: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adiola:
Go and check the lawyers that make up that body ,Yoruba ,Hausa these people can never use their senses anyway that's what quota system and free education caused
lol. U got it right. They think everything is by physical strength.

1 Like

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Charly68:
Now I believed president Buhari is a democrats if not he would have ordered for the arrest of the lawyer since ..Thank God for APC change .

You people are just talking nonsense, if you are a lawyer defending your clients does your opponents have right to arresting you or intimidating you for doing your job

You will say that you are an educated yet you are illiterate in intellectuals spherical. A lawyer is free to defend his/her clients.

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by LexngtonSteele: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

Quit all this diversionary antics of yours will you...This thread is about the stuppudity of the 'oluwole' charge and bail lawyer led by your desperate Unity-begging brother and not the father of your nighmares,Nnamdi Kanu....that is the crux of the matter.

Yawn....cry more, She.male IpoB gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by RoyalUc(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
starstunna1313:

To be sincere.. I don't know.. Alive or Dead won't put money in my pocket or food on my table especially when I am not any of his relations, NA or FG... Besides I did not really digest that their saga

I like the sincerity.

Once again, NK has a right to a lawyer and Ify also has a duty to defend his client. But like those guys said, I think he might end up complicating the whole issue by claiming NK is missing or dead.

If Nk's right had been breached and his property destroyed, Ify should sue the FG for remedies and not to play this game.
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by WhoRUDeceiving: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
And you wonder why the Nigger Area is lawless. Can you imagine these hungry lawyers not asking for the arrest of Buhari who wasted and in fact stole public funds to go aboard for 90 days and deflect to this Kanu this and that...

Too bad for Black People

1 Like

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
nonsciences lawyers of conscience..so you guys are around all this while and have conscience but refuse to speak the truth. .this group has been blind to see the many northern appointments as well as northern dominated federal government in a one Nigeria. . .ok lawyers of conscience, the minister of state for petroleum, Mr I be has reveal some disturbing information going on in the NNPC and be carried out by a Hausa northern, what has been done? lawyers my foot. .

1 Like

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by ozimec(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
OGO32:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/10/03/biafra-nigerian-government-must-arrest-nnamdi-kanus-lawyer-others-lawyers/amp/

Useless set of people that call themselves lawyers.
They did nothing in the face of terrorism that has been perpetrated by BH and Herdsmen, now IPOB is their problem. Hypocrisy in this Nation is terrible.
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by Nightwolf1: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
musa7m:
nna you are living in the zoom....you are naturally senseless animal

I didn't quote ur dead progenitors in my conversation.. now swerve u raghead
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by starstunna1313(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
RoyalUc:

I like the sincerity.

Once again, NK has a right to a lawyer and Ify also has a duty to defend his client. But like those guys said, I think he might end up complicating the whole issue by claiming NK is missing or dead.

If Nk's right had been breached and his property destroyed, Ify should sue the FG for remedies and not to play this game.

I stand to be corrected... I read somewhere he had already done it.. In fact am even tired of the whole story.. The whole system NA,FG,NK and Judiciary are too corrupt for my liking. Don't know who to believe.. My main point is they should settle all this lawfully. I don't want to wake up one day hearing the sounds of bombs up-and-down around my house in the name of civil war.. I still wanna live long cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by RoyalUc(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
starstunna1313:

I stand to be corrected... I read somewhere he had already done it.. In fact am even tired of the whole story.. The whole system NA,FG,NK and Judiciary are too corrupt for my liking. Don't know who to believe.. My main point is they should settle all this lawfully. I don't want to wake up one day hearing the sounds of bombs up-and-down around my house in the name of civil war.. I still wanna live long cheesy cheesy

Me too grin grin

And I pray you live up to 180...no, 200 years cool
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by tallestman79(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
See terrorists jumping all over the thread as if they know anything, you all should first be ashamed that your invincible god ran away leaving others to catch bullets for him. What a spineless cowardly leader
HALF educated fool like you.
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by tobiasbeecher: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
RoyalUc:

Target?

Well, I can't say the NA entered Kanu's house or not. But my point was he or IPOB accusing/sueing the NA to for NK's whereabouts.

If you cannot tell if the army entered his house why are you now disputing his lawyer that said the army did? Didn't you see the video of the invasion? Don't you think that anything might have happened during the army invasion? Do you think the army will come and say they killed him or captured him if they did? Don't you know they will always deny it? Please, let us use our senses always and avoid sentiment guiding our opinion. As far as I know, Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer has every right to demand for the whereabouts of his client as a result of the army invasion.
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by MEHO: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adiola:
Go and check the lawyers that make up that body ,Yoruba ,Hausa these people can never use their senses anyway that's what quota system and free education caused

I tell u brother
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by RoyalUc(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

If you cannot tell if the army entered his house why are you now disputing his lawyer that said the army did? Didn't you see the video of the invasion? Don't you think that anything might have happened during the army invasion? Do you think the army will come and say they killed him or captured him if they did? Don't you know they will always deny it? Please, let us use our senses always and avoid sentiment guiding our opinion. As far as I know, Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer has every right to demand for the whereabouts of his client as a result of the army invasion.

Alright. Agreed. Can you now answer my question?
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by OMEGA009(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lemme know when Oga Lawyer starts collecting his Legal fees in Biafran pounds. Until then,......

Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by tobiasbeecher: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
RoyalUc:

Alright. Agreed. Can you now answer my question?
What question?
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by MEHO: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Hey if u have an atom of wisdom in you.....you should be scared by now the kind of lawyers in your country.....you that loves your country so much is not even safe with this kind of lawyers....u might think u don't need one but tomorrow is a long way to go....u might be the innocent and employ one of those and turn the guilty.... don't support evil because it's not be done to u now....evil grows faster....it might cut up with u.....my advice is you have bigger problem than Biafra in Ur system

U get time day answer the fool.. Useless slave.. Biafra will be actualize n the heavens will not fall..
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by RoyalUc(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

What question?

Do you believe NK is dead or in NA's custody?
Re: FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS by Daboomb: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blue3k:
Can lawyers be this dumb. Criminals have right to legal council[b] unless the lawyer did something illegal[/b] you can't arrest him. Is his lawyer a member or simply their legal council?

The Lawyer has actually done something ILLEGAL.

Let me explain it to you:

As a member fo the Bench under the Nigerian constitution, as a Member of the NIGERIAN Bar Association, Emeka Ejiofor has no right to use the Letter head of the NBA, to write a Petition against the Nigerian Govt, on behalf of a Private Client of his.

He can use his own personal letter Headed paper since the client is a private client of his but to use the leter head of a"Coordinating Organisation of ALL LAWYERS IN NIGERIA", which is what the Nigerin bar Association is, to another international organisation, on behalf of a private Client, he has breached the ethics of his profession because what he did was to grant an "official stamp" to an organisation that is proscribed in the country.

The NBA first needs to "be-BAR" him and withdraw his legal license (as the U.S did to Barr. Egionwu or what is his name) after which, the Fed Govt needs to them prosecute him for FRAUD.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid / Umahi Humiliated In America Because He Is Nigerian / Adamu Mohammed, IGP Held Hostage By Jubilant Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.