Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,463 members, 7,864,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read (13399 Views)

Facts About Guys Whose Room Is Like This? (SEE PHOTO) / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
ladiesmirror:

My boo is complaining of my 8.4

hahaha..
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ibkayee(f): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

naija girls na una way...weirdly??you better talk true now and the humble boy just talk aww thanks..he didnt even ask weirdly how..lol
Lool piiko is one of my favourite users here, he knows I love him sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

4,5 inches
Are U A Guy
If Yes No Vex Ur Tin Do Style Small OO

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool piiko is one of my favourite users here, he knows I love him sha cheesy

hmmm..stop friend zoning the poor dude

meet up with him and show some love

you guys might get married..who knows

dont be stingy with love.lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by apenaola(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
A longer joystick hits certain spots and a joystick with girth creates friction which increases pleasure. Personally speaking anyway. So it has nothing to do with being wide or tight.

what's ur preferable inches of prick?
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
Are U A Guy

If Yes
No Vex Ur Tin Do Style Small OO

lol..5 inch no small o..it can still get the job done..5 inch needs tight kitten and watch how they would be best of friends..lol
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
apenaola:

what's ur preferable inches of prick?

safiaa have suffered..lol..come and answer o
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by apenaola(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol what is average to you?
can u withstand 8 or 9inches?
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by apenaola(m): 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
lool. Thats not average hun, especially for a nigerian. 6-6.5 is average. How can you say 4 inches is average? When erect oh. Sho wa okay?

medically; a guy with 4.5 to 5" is average, though 2-3cm wide when erected but 6-7" for normal prick
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tosyne2much..what are the 10 things you have to say...LOL

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Augustap(f): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
A longer joystick hits certain spots and a joystick with girth creates friction which increases pleasure. Personally speaking anyway. So it has nothing to do with being wide or tight.
It might shock you to know that relationships have been destroyed because of "Long dick, less performance". Being endowed doesn't mean you're a master in the art of love making.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Augustap:

It might shock you to know that relationships have been destroyed because of "Long dick, less performance". Being endowed doesn't mean you're a master in the art of love making.

true talk!!!
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Oyebee91(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you are wrong man..the climax from banging a huge bobi and huge behind is different from no behind and no bobi.

huge behind you feel like you want to die there..lol

flat one you feel like..let me just finish and stand up..lol

guys abi i lie??
I never knew climax has grades..#respect

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

lol..5 inch no small o..it can still get the job done..5 inch needs tight kitten and watch how they would be best of friends..lol
Hahaha

Tight Pu**y For 5 Inch, So It Mean Say The Circumference Go Be Around 2.5 Inch

Applicable Scenerio(to experience tight kini) Be Say

*Except U Disvirgin Her N Monitor Her Movement Always

*Or U Migrate Go S.E Asia

*or U Become A Paedophile
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
Hahaha

Tight Pu**y For 5 Inch, So It Mean Say The Circumference Go Be Around 2.5 Inch

Applicable Scenerio(to experience tight kini) Be Say

*Except U Disvirgin Her N Monitor Her Movement Always

*Or U Migrate Go S.E Asia

*or U Become A Paedophile

5.16 when erect is average and it would do a good job.i don nack girl way don born before and her kitten tight and by the way i don nack one vietnamese girl..na that day i enjoy tight kitten and shes 25yrs old..damn!!! that pu*ssy good..lol
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oyebee91:
I never knew climax has grades..#respect

yes na..the thing get grade

a female friend once asked me why guys love ladies with bobi..because she get big bobi

simple answer i gave her..because they need something to hold on to..lol
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ubunja(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
When a gal is 16 she uses 1 finger to masturbate.at 26 she uses 3 fingers,at 36 she uses the whole hand.ever wonder Y ladies above 30 become lesbians? The vagina too wide after all the pounding she can't feel a thing!
If d*ck size didn't matter there would not be as many dildos as there are.if d*ck size doesn't matter "grin*ck Enlargement" creams wouldn't be popular. If penis size didn't matter why do gals avoid short men and fat men? The same group of men rumoured to have small dicks! If penis size didn't matter why do gals diss men with small d*cks? If penis size didn't matter why do gals tell u your d*ck is small when u breakup just to hurt u?
Penis size is important coz sex is all about the friction of genitals rubbing. So the penis that rubs against the vagina walls the hardest/with most pressure, will give the most pleasure...and that is an anaconda!!!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
ubunja:
When a gal is 16 she uses 1 finger to masturbate.at 26 she uses 3 fingers,at 36 she uses the whole hand.ever wonder Y ladies above 30 become lesbians? The vagina too wide after all the pounding she can't feel a thing!
If d*ck size didn't matter there would not be as many dildos as there are.if d*ck size doesn't matter "grin*ck Enlargement" creams wouldn't be popular. If penis size didn't matter why do gals avoid short men and fat men? The same group of men rumoured to have small dicks! If penis size didn't matter why do gals diss men with small d*cks? If penis size didn't matter why do gals tell u your d*ck is small when u breakup just to hurt u?
Penis size is important coz sex is all about the friction of genitals rubbing. So the penis that rubs against the vagina walls the hardest/with most pressure, will give the most pleasure...and that is an anaconda!!!

if she yab you with small dick yab her back for having wide pussy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
careytommy7:
I remember in the university bathroom seeing a guy with a small dick. It was exactly like that of a 7or8 year old. I really felt pity for him cos no female will stay with even if na love.
Hahaha LMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

5.16 when erect is average and it would do a good job.i don nack girl way don born before and her kitten tight and by the way i don nack one vietnamese girl..na that day i enjoy tight kitten and shes 25yrs old..damn!!! that pu*ssy good..lol
D First Part Of Ur Post Is Just A Consolation

The Second Part Prove My Point That U'll Find What U Want In S.E Asia(the girls might even idolize u 4 ur huge tool- to dem oo)

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Only 15% of all men have organs larger than 7 inches and just a tiny 2% are bigger than 8 inches, as documented in a study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, which also showed that an average penis is just over 5 inches when hard. So if you take average to mean “norm,” a 5 incher is the most “normal” type of penis to have.

If bigger joysticks were an advantage anywhere outside the human imagination, we’d be super-schlonged as a species. But there is no biological reason or evolutionary advantage for joysticks to be bigger. I don’t want to mess up your divine fantasies. But when it comes actual sexual functionality, smaller is better. So here are three reasons to start seeing why less is more when it comes to penis size

For people who do not like pain with their penetration, a larger-than-average penis (7 1/2 inches or more fully erect) can be a sensual challenge, especially if the woman has a petite build. While vaginal tissue expands during intercourse, to allow for full penetratio[/b]n, over[b] 7 inches can be longer than the vaginal canal itself, and bump the uber-sensitive cervix during sex, a howlingly painful experience for women. Women with anxieties or sex-negativity may come to fear being penetrated altogether and stop their sex lives. A more efficient (i.e., normal-range) penis can give more women more and better orgasms if the man knows how to move it.

I have never talked to anyone who quit having sex, divorced or broke up with someone, or rejected someone nice because their penis was too small. Instead, I’ve talked to tons of women who say they are fine with average, prefer average and have great orgasms with men who are average to small.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:
Tosyne2much..what are the 10 things you have to say...LOL
I think this thread is for guys with small joysticks to let out their grievances cheesy
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
I think this thread is for guys with small joysticks to let out their grievances cheesy

hahahaha
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
All of these things create stress, shame and emotional conflicts. Jumbo-size organs can lead to jumbo-size problems. Men with large builds commonly complain that

Condoms don’t fit
Their penis dunks in the toilet water when sitting on the seat
People are afraid to have sex with them
People objectify them
Their pants require special tailoring
They get unwanted advances
They are prone to abuse in their teens
They’re subject to smirks and wisecracks

LOL.ladies una see what men with big joysticks go through
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
ashjay001:
Seems a lot of guy here, are inexperienced!?

I've disvirgined a lady, took me all of seven days! Yet, she never once complained abt d size n i've gone down with a mother of 3 who couldnt take me fully, doggy na die!

Some pussies are rubber band, some seem wide, esp wen d lady is highly aroused!

Just make sure u do a good job!

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
D First Part Of Ur Post Is Just A Consolation

The Second Part Prove My Point That U'll Find What U Want In S.E Asia(the girls might even idolize u 4 ur huge tool- to dem oo)

lol..na wa..na so nigerian girls wide reach

so i have to go to se asia not even in africa..lol

ayam totally flabbergasted
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Oyebee91(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yes na..the thing get grade

a female friend once asked me why guys love ladies with bobi..because she get big bobi

simple answer i gave her..because they need something to hold on to..lol
lol. .that's why some girls want huge dick. .They need something to ride on
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oyebee91:
lol. .that's why some girls want huge dick. .They need something to ride on

lol..you know how many women don leave husband because of big joy stick?
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
Nigga, you really haven't seen small. I mean very small grin

That's micropenis mehn I feel for dem esp in a society that shames such
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

Funny enough its men that disturb themselves on dick size than women sef
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Oyebee91(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

do you mean my future wife would leave me? embarassed
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

lol..na wa..na so my pen*s small reach
so i have to go to se asia not even in africa..lol
ayam totally flabbergasted
I Just Corrected Ur Post
Read It Thru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? / Girls/Ladies If This Guy Says U Should Date Him Will U Agree?(pictures) / Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.