Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read (13385 Views)

Facts About Guys Whose Room Is Like This? (SEE PHOTO) / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by abduljabbar4(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:
Dear Ladies:

No joystick Is Small For A Tight Pu*sy If You Have Reached A Stage Where You Feel joysticks Are Small for your pu*sy

Congratulations..!!

so you mean even your d!ck is small? damn!
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
abduljabbar4:

so you mean even your d!ck is small? damn!

raidcal jihadist..lol

when did i say my joystick is small

everyone can claim whatever they like on the internet

i was talking about average size joystick
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
I Just Corrected Ur Post

Read It Thru

lol..nah no change am

everybody they claim big joystick for nairaland..lol

na so nigerian girls wide reach
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ashjay001(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahahaha..na internet bi this and i can say i have a big joystick even you sef fit get pencil joystick..lol..most times having a big joystick is a curse because you cant fully bury your joystick inside the kitten..lol big joystick needs a girl with wide kitten.i have seen ladies run away from guys because they have big joysticks.a guy with big joystick shouldnt be rough on bed unless the lady will suffer and even AC no go fit cool am down.all na skill

U need access to a tiv lady or idoma!? Yet to meet one with a wide pussy!? Some's pussy are so rubberised ehn!? And can gv as much as dey get!?

If u truly have a large one, then u shud understand all wat I was trying to say, not giving fingering advise!? I resemble learner!

Most naija babes sha, too shy on bed! Tell them abt kegels n dem go dey look u wan kain!tongue
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ashjay001(m): 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=tosyne2much post=61114398][/quote]

My madam has two n still cant cope!? One of d reasons for our separation!?

I wonder what u guys call large sef! I actually hate that i'm large!? There are some category of ladies I dont bother approaching, no matter d mutual attraction!?

During action, u're both in bliss, after eye don clear, u fit use two to three days dey say sorry!? Them go dey complain say u don scatter d place, but dem no remember complain during action o, dem fit even ask for more sef!?grin
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Charles4075(m): 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Lies. This is what they say to console themselves. Do you have a vagina to know that what you're saying is factual? Nothing wrong with a small joystick, just find someone who prefers it.
Lolzzzzzz, Anty take it easy na.

No chills mehn.

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Opakan2: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2017
Unlike ladies who get their hole widened over the years, a guy can have pe.nis shrink due to stress, poor nutrition, sickness and some other factors.

They just carry their wide pisshole about looking for guys with long kondo to fvck.. awon oni yeye

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by AnnaGray(f): 12:50am On Oct 05, 2017
A good tongue is much more important tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:31am On Oct 05, 2017
AnnaGray:
if u need one call on me to help u for dis post

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by 9inches(m): 2:17am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by 9inches(m): 2:19am On Oct 05, 2017
Safiaa:
Lol what is average to you?
apenaola:

can u withstand 8 or 9inches?

undecided
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ademasta(m): 5:42am On Oct 05, 2017
grin
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:
Dear Ladies:

No joystick Is Small For A Tight Pu*sy If You Have Reached A Stage Where You Feel joysticks Are Small for your pu*sy

Congratulations..!!
so wait, a prick the size of the smallest remote battery can give satisfaction to a virgin! shocked WOW,
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

bro so humble for that pu**ssy..lol
what more can I do

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
so wait, a prick the size of the smallest remote battery can give satisfaction to a virgin! shocked WOW,

yes na..lol
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by apenaola(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
AnnaGray:

and I'm sure u are a good reciprocator.....cuz som are good at receiving but poor at giving.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
apenaola:

and I'm sure u are a good reciprocator.....cuz som are good at receiving but poor at giving.

selfish boy!!!
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
AnnaGray:

yep thats a mans secret weapon

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by bitchcrafts: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Safiaa:
lool. Thats not average hun, especially for a nigerian. 6-6.5 is average. How can you say 4 inches is average? When erect oh. Sho wa okay?
Hmmm... Minister for Pen1s and size related affairs, une wehdone oh! We dey gbadun you from behind the monitor grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Hmmm... Minister for Pen1s and size related affairs, une wehdone oh! We dey gbadun you from behind the monitor grin

safiaa have suffered...lol
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Safiaa(f): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
I regret commenting on this thread. Too many immature people.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Safiaa:
I regret commenting on this thread. Too many immature people.

my lovely safiaa...dont mind them..the thing taya me..

i love ladies that dont pretend and you are one of them and i remove my hat for you

always be yourself and i love you for that
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by apenaola(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

selfish boy!!!
cheerful giver. u rub my back, I rub urs
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by vanvick247(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Most gals and their obsession with big dick....

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
I miss you too kiss
ibkayee:

I actually missed you, weirdly lol
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ibkayee(f): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
I miss you too kiss
Lmao you got me thinking I'd been hacked, goat

kiss

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Reminiscing on the past cheesy when I liked you a lot.
ibkayee:

Lmao you got me thinking I'd been hacked, goat

kiss
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ibkayee(f): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
Reminiscing on the past cheesy when I lik-ed you a lot.
Wow, rude
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
You aren't nice that's why I am no more crushing cheesy
ibkayee:

Wow, rude
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saff baby I miss you but you got enough lovers, you are in good hands wink
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ibkayee(f): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
You aren't nice that's why I am no more crushing cheesy
So hurtful
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Change
ibkayee:

So hurtful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture / How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / "When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.