Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (4055 Views)

I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! by murphyibiam15(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2017
op is so naive... thank your stars u went with her to hospital to confirm it negative... next time but your own pregnancy test kit... is just #100

secondly any lady who has taken postinor 2 could have delays in resumption of menses.. not all.

why are most youths ignorant health wise...?
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! by izaray(f): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2017
GRAMMARJAMES:

Thanks alot!!

I got home, still haven't said anything yet, she's not comfortable, guilty conscience is not making her to be comfortable.
I'm waiting for the perfect time before breaking the News to her.
my decision, : IM LETTING HER GO FOR REAL!! THE RELATIONSHIP IS OVER!!!
Break the news to her, then ask her the reason why she lied to you. she maybe remorseful and apologies to you. Then give her a strict warming never to let anything of such repeat itself again.

Be very serious when taking to her, because from your write-up, you sound like the weak type. Some girls love taking weak men for granted.

So be the man in your relationship and make things right. Just take it easy on her, no one is perfect.
Re: My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
izaray:
Break the news to her, then ask her the reason why she lied to you. she maybe remorseful and apologies to you. Then give her a strict warming never to let anything of such repeat itself again.

Be very serious when taking to her, because from your write-up, you sound like the weak type. Some girls love taking weak men for granted.

So be the man in your relationship and make things right. Just take it easy on her, no one is perfect.

aiit!!! thanks alot!! i really appreciate ya"all effort!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erotic Massage From @clemsmakeupspa / Love / Nigerian Men That Do Video Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.