Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her (43743 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Bobbybube(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
MaestroID:

Even tho der are still a few good Ladies.. All dis Free to Air ladies dat have open leg finish will not allow d gud ones See beta Guyz... Dy will be claming slay Queens n threating to beat any girl dy catch with der Man
Hahaha. I'm telling you bro. The good ones really suffer cos of the slay mamas. Who knows how many times that particular lady has 'chop and clean mouth' on top of other guys. Now claiming she has been duped.
Smh for all "free to air ladies"

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by eboiga(f): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by ubunja(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
What? A man used "love" to get your money? Did it hurt?
Good!! Women have been using this for centuries.Its how we have been feeling since forever. This is the equality of the sexes. Get used to it.

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
I don't see any scam
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by MaestroID(m): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bobbybube:

Hahaha. I'm telling you bro. The good ones really suffer cos of the slay mamas. Who knows how many times that particular lady has 'chop and clean mouth' on top of other guys. Now claiming she has been duped.
Smh for all "free to air ladies"

She was with The thought dat If she spends n open leg,, Swagger Boi will Love Up... Not knowing Bobo is baddo..
#IssaOnchanceGame

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ain't no scam
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by generationz(f): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Arsenalholic:
I should say she's brain-dead but I don't insult people.

She actually thinks she's disgracing the guy by going public with this. Sorry aunty, you are only disgracing yourself. The whole brotherhood will silently be giving this guy the thumbs up sign and some sharp shooters will pick 'format' from her rants.

The sharpest ones will even be plotting on scamming her again to access free pucci. This biatch musn't know how this game works.
At least she saved other girls from being entrapped.
She Don spoil the guy work temporarily.
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Bobbybube(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
MaestroID:

She was with The thought dat If she spends n open leg,, Swagger Boi will Love Up... Not knowing Bobo is baddo..
#IssaOnchanceGame
Lolz. She was making an investment and the investment backfired. As she saw the guys packaging the only thing on her mind was how to tap into his pocket.
Thumbs up to that guy sef. Not only did he leave her broke but he probably collected something else as well.
Next time, slay mama would stop shinning her eyes like 100 watt bulb when she sees money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by LordBaelish: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
alexialin:

Which one is Jackie Chan again undecided
Well financially av never be scammed and it's not mouth.

I always pray God open my five senses to smell and know a scammer from a mile off!

And my God has never dissapointed me.

what's pisses me off, is when an able bodied man who claims to be working and still come up with one flimsy excuse to fleece a lady he claims to love and care for.

If u like fine like Denzel and claim to be dangote favourite cousin.

Ol boi, OYO..

such things don't faze me. If u like believe, if u like don't believe.

Do I look like, I care?

Erm.. you look like you're wearing sunshades....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by maziuwa(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
ur mumu don doo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Arsenalholic(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

To what end
To teach ladies who have the knack of scrambling after material things a lesson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Iyajelili(f): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackfire:
Fake life, if someone lives a fake life because of u, u will pay for it, and if u do the same u are destroying yourself.

Just be u...

Sweetheart @iyajelili see what we are talking about.
Lol.... emotional robbery. My darling,I'm as real as water
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by nodyke231: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by LordKO(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
pocohantas:
She can't fool me. She was investing in him.
She thought he is rich and it'll pay off someday...

If the guy was broke, like broke...money for banana he won't see. Now she is crying.

Miladi making sense timelessly. Kudos.
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Blackfire(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Iyajelili:

Lol.... emotional robbery. My darling,I'm as real as water

That is why I see myself in that water
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Prettyenit18(f): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
undecided shebi you said you don't insult people? Why are you then calling her a biatch?
Arsenalholic:
I should say she's brain-dead but I don't insult people.

She actually thinks she's disgracing the guy by going public with this. Sorry aunty, you are only disgracing yourself. The whole brotherhood will silently be giving this guy the thumbs up sign and some sharp shooters will pick 'format' from her rants.

The sharpest ones will even be plotting on scamming her again to access free pucci. This biatch musn't know how this game works.
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Iyajelili(f): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackfire:

That is why I see myself in that water
With your black fire? The water might quench it
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by mikool007(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Soft work
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by efonat(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
But she was enjoying the treat all along. It's 50-50
akinade28:
Fellow ladies, let's be careful of wolves in the sheep clothing not all DAT glitters is gold
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
She is not pained only because the guy duped her, but also because she fell for him thinking he was a rich guy. That's what you get when love isn't the real basis of your relationship but some material stuffs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by GuntersChain(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
life is eazi

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Blackfire(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
Iyajelili:

With your black fire? The water might quench it

Maybe ...

So why iyajelili
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Raxxye(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
As decent a person as I am, I am actually surprised at myself that I enjoyed this one. I like that guy and I wish that gold-digging lady more of such!
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by litaninja(m): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Aunty, you went into this thinking you were gonna cash out. Stop crying up and daan biko...
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordBaelish:

Erm.. you look like you're wearing sunshades....

Yes I am.

Isn't it lovely? smiley

I want to imitate boo cheesy
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by mokt(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
How come the story doesn't say anything about Smashing? Just wondering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Arsenalholic(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Prettyenit18:
undecided shebi you said you don't insult people? Why are you then calling her a biatch?

It's called scarcasm undecided
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by chriscalente(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
tihehehehehe!....

onye iberibe.... that is chibuike that sold his fathers land to travel , and you fell for him, na eim daily bread o... love ndi iti!
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Arsenalholic(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
generationz:

At least she saved other girls from being entrapped.
She Don spoil the guy work temporarily.
That's what you think. It will shock you to know that some guy somewhere is currently planning a format to further scam this lady. Shey she's looking for rich and swaggerlicious? Scamming those kinda people is very easy.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by Augustap(f): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kikikikikikikiki...guys have stepped up their games...you see a guy, he has an accent, he looks rich, he talks rich and he's dressed just the way you like it, so why are you complaining....the scammer has just been scammed by an expert scammer, making her a scamme grin
Pls don't come here to disturb my peace...accent lover
Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by 400billionman: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Amagite:
A South African lady, Lerato Moloi took to Twitter to call out a young man she dated for just few months who deceived and scammed her into spending her money the whole time they dated.

According to her, when they met, he acted rich and talked rich, only for her to realize he had just swag and a fake accent to offer. Lol!

http://www.lailasblog.com/brings-nothing-swag-fake-accent-table-sa-lady-calls-man-scammed-disguise-dating/

Cc; lalasticlala

It is a simple sturvs..

She was investing into MMM thinking it was Central bank or First bank..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her by aziaka111(m): 12:23am On Oct 05, 2017
u never see anything,him for even sell ur yansh add idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.