Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way (39586 Views)

Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Uhomanbulus110(f): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2017
GeeString:

People are painfully slow... despite all the explanations. smh
Lol cheesy
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2017
GeeString:

People are painfully slow... despite all the explanations. smh
Lol grin
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by seangy4konji: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2017
mumu is missing how d nigga be dicking her down like some one looking for crude oil...

mumu.
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2017
She look like a thot now,that nigga just dodged this bullet.she didn't beg to be saved
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by rozayx5(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2017
fact she remembers means the guy got a better girl

and she still pained grin grin
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by sheffy87: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
So after all d 'I love u..I love u' plus different sex styles...he still broke her heart.

She should move on

Why did she even cover the guys face

She's looking like a skeleton now..i don't know why some ladies will just be over doing this weight loss thing all in d name of trying to be fit

I can't kee myself over a man

aby oooo, ladies are meant to b succulent and looks more meaty not d other way round!!!! how I go dey Bleep bone or eat bone when meat full everywhere.....!
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
grin grin grin She must have been through hell, having him as a bf cheesy No be small weight loss oo. Sometimes when I stress the hell outta bae, I look at her with pity. Boys can get wahala in a relationship. We can be sometimes unnecessarily annoying. But when she does something weird to the guy, we are quick to judge. You catch him cheating, you attack the geh. He catches you cheating, he attacks you. Before we will hear "gone too soon", girls better shed some weight. If it happens, he will come and chop rice and even take extra and take away grin He will drink and dance like when lala sees snake cool
Come oo, I don de spoil market wink
Shut up!
Pussy nigga
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by ROYALFIXED303O: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by ignis: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
It's a miss...
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by IgedeBushBoy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Fyi0:

Shut up!
Pussy nigga
Who beat you?

Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by 3verblazing(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
So after all d 'I love u..I love u' plus different sex styles...he still broke her heart.

She should move on

She's looking like a skeleton now..i don't know why some ladies will just be over doing this weight loss thing all in d name of trying to be fit

or she still broke his heart...
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by oodua1stson: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
E still 're pain her ni
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
Who beat you?
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by IgedeBushBoy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Fyi0:

Lalasticlala
grin
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by bullabong(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

She should move on

?
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by frankgreat(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Can't believe most people still thinks she was talking about her weight...no sense of humour...chai!!! They will blame buhari for it now.
Re: Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way by uk10(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol,but I be like say the thing still pain am,if not I see no reason for this or does she want him to notice her again

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Guy Lies To His Girlfriend About Eating Yam & Egg; Twitter Users Rescue Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.