Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (55848 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel & Wife Virna Meet Yvonne Nelson Baby Girl Ryn Roberts / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by tonguengineer(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dunno what guys do it. undecided[/quote

I don't understand please are u saying masturbation is only for ladies?

3 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Filmewell(f): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
PastorandMentor:
I was a victim. I surrendered my life to Christ and today God is using me mightily. Today, I pastor one of the biggest churches in Abuja. To God be the glory. I was blind, now I can see.

Which one exactly and what's the location
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by thunderbabs: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
This thing is hard to stop aswear

U go don do am finish con dey remorseful cry

Same wit sex atimes, u go do am finish n b like y i do dz tin oooo, chaiiii

3 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Just like HIV...it is not the disease that kills man but the name and trauma of contacting the disease....our Christian life condemns it and linking it to God the source of our blessings and protections....we will end up being remorseful...in times of difficulties...you can't even be serious with your prayer life...one moment praying,..the other moment masturbating....but remember...in the hospital or in a lab diagnostic center...it is still through masturbation that a wife helps the husband to get his Fluid for test....even in times of medical problem in a woman...the wife may be advised to help the husband in that way.....so it depends wholly on the mindset behind the act then the act itself

5 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Wizaugpet(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Some Fams here are talking about getting a girl to replace Masturbation
U've forgotten, that's falling from Fry pan to fire?
I think Masturbation is preferable, instead of going into the sin of Fornication!

3 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
I masturbate twice daily: once in the morning while bathing and prepping for work, and once in the night just before bed, so I can have a restful sleep.

I can assure you I do not feel the slightest trace of guilt nor shame. Infact, my body is much more balanced after I've just choked the carrot.

I masturbate before I make an important decision. It helps clear and align my mind.

I masturbate when I start feeling crazy about a girl. If the feeling subsides after I've masturbated, it's lust. If the feeling still rages on after choking the carrot, it's true love.

19 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Wizaugpet(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
PotatoSalad:

grin one gotta clean his pipe once in a while. 23 months and counting no fap. my sperms don turn to tadpoles. sad
Lol; Nigga, ah fear u die grin grin grin
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Wizaugpet(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
kaptaneSaka:
grin tongue it's self love.... at least one girl will not be threatening you with unwanted pregnancy....
Lol cheesy
Nice Reasoning sha undecided
Ogbonge Brain grin

3 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by ddippset(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
This thing is hard to stop aswear

U go don do am finish con dey remorseful cry
lol even on your profile photo you are still trying to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by muller101(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What's the health implications of masturbation ?? Going blind ??
developing a muscular right or left arm. Depending on the one u make use of most grin
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Wizaugpet(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
KOPT55:
I masturbate twice daily: once in the morning while bathing and prepping for work, and once in the night just before bed, so I can have a restful sleep.

I can assure you I do not feel the slightest trace of guilty nor shame. Infact, my body is much more balanced after I've just choked the carrot.

I masturbate before I make an important decision. It helps clear and align my mind.

I masturbate when I start feeling crazy about a girl. If the feeling subsides after I've masturbated, it's lust. If the feeling still rages on after choking the carrot, it's true love.

Hmmm,
It seems u are making a lot of sense here, but what about the Spiritual and Biblical part

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wizaugpet:

Hmmm,
It seems u are making a lot of sense here, but what about the Spiritual and Biblical part

Well, I am not unduly shackled by a belief in the divine. In other words, I don't think relieving myself (which is a biological imperative) will bring the wrath of God on me.

6 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Wizaugpet(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
KOPT55:

Well, I am not unduly shackled by a belief in the divine. In other words, I don't think relieving myself (which is a biological imperative) will bring the wrath of God on me.
Hmmm!
U too Wise smiley

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Delaw135: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:
So fine guy like Majid used to be masturbating up and down when he could have just gotten some pussy?

I really hate masturbation. Dunno what guys do it. undecided
even ur pics don suffer am

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by OmoAtlanta: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Glory to God for never making me experience these.
I pray to whoever is doing and wish to stop to get quick deliverance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by xreal: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
He fits as a pastor than an actor.

Chris Oyakhilome should be his godfather.
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by difference5050: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is a scam . I don't believe this
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
If you feel dirty, take a shower. grin

3 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Ekabiunwan: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:

One arm becomes bigger than the other in size. The motion we use in fapping is almost the same as curling a dumbell. cheesy cheesy

you are crazy I swear..lololololololol

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by DancingSkeleton(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:

A mastrubator spotted.
rokiatu undecided
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Deicide: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Those people who say they feel guilty after masturbation is it because of the masturbation or because of something else?
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Anfieldboss: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Thank God I've never indulged in this act
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Mrkumareze(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Devilish act, I was once addicted . Even if my girl was to come I would do it to get satisfied. Having a girl doesn't stop u from it, the spiritual backup is powerful than the physical. It's only by Grace I got saved.

3 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by happykidArotiba(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rich96:

sleep with a girl abi? Hmmm ! Your mumu don do!
, what do you do for a living?
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by engrMikemd(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Settingz321:
One would assume is an over statement of I say am I my late 20s and I've never mastubated though I ain't the holy type, just don't know how to start the rubbish without pussy
thank God for your life, you are one in ten
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by shigishege: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
fuckpro:
...a lose and used pussy replies
Swear on the bible that your dad has never masturbated
...answer is you can't
...and don't curse only show you are guilty
it shouldnt av got to d level of dis insult

3 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by shigishege: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:
masturbation is not a SIN..we are allowed to love ourselves..theres nothing bad in giving yourself love..lol

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Tecno66: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
slimjaney:

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/10/i-was-so-much-inlove-with-masturbation.html
Its in the bible. They refer to it as sexual immorality. Immorality covers a wide range.
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Olibboy: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Is your pvssy available? Lemme knw
Rokia2:
So fine guy like Majid used to be masturbating up and down when he could have just gotten some pussy?

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by monex(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:

so he should quit one sin for another.

the latter (pussy) would even get another party hurt sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / Is This Power Bike Too Big For Koredo Bello? / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.