Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (55852 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel & Wife Virna Meet Yvonne Nelson Baby Girl Ryn Roberts / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Can someone please apart from the so called spiritual implications ,what are the health ,social and financial detriments of masturbation? Cos I don't get it
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by birdsview(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:
So fine guy like Majid used to be masturbating up and down when he could have just gotten some pussy?

I really hate masturbation. Dunno what guys do it. undecided
babe girls do it a lot...and off the record..you are very cute
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by fk001(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Majid micheal is now a pastor

what the Fvck!!!
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by ARISTOCRATDAMMY1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by hanassholesolo: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What's the health implications of masturbation ?? Going blind ??

One arm becomes bigger than the other in size. The motion we use in fapping is almost the same as curling a dumbell. cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:
So fine guy like Majid used to be masturbating up and down when he could have just gotten some pussy?

What's wrong with your old account
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by naijamakossa(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Upon all the fine fine women wey dey disturb him...masturbation na evil grin
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Actually all of us knew you used to masturbate.

It's written all over you.

We only hope this change would be permanent.

Go and sin no more!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by wins18(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:

Not everyone have quick access to pussy, most guys living with strict parents with steady flow of moral cadence will testify, no matter how cute you are, most times they find it hard relating with the opposite sex, thats just the truth fam

18 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by tartar9(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Restrict it to yourself,I've never masturbated before.
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by bidexolumanish(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
fuckpro:
...a lose and used pussy replies Swear on the bible that your dad has never masturbated ...answer is you can't ...and don't curse only show you are guilty
wickedness at its peak.lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Pusyiter(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
@Rokia2: so you think say pussy is easy to get, then make yours available. lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
fuckpro:
...a lose and used pussy replies
Swear on the bible that your dad has never masturbated
...answer is you can't
...and don't curse only show you are guilty

You killed it. She will come to papa now. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
We know naa.
Mostly common with celebrities. He admitted. Many wouldn't.
All dogs eat poop, don't let any be seen around your mouth.
Oh ye people hear the word from the wilderness.
If you ain't married and indulge in sexual activities, you're same and guilty as a masturbator.
It's either you stay clean or get married. . not you're guilty.

4 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by kaptaneSaka(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin tongue it's self love.... at least one girl will not be threatening you with unwanted pregnancy....

6 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by PotatoSalad(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:
masturbation is not a SIN..we are allowed to love ourselves..theres nothing bad in giving yourself love..lol

grin one gotta clean his pipe once in a while. 23 months and counting no fap. my sperms don turn to tadpoles. sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by cristianisraeli: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
PotatoSalad:

grin one gotta clean his pipe once in a while. 23 months and counting no fap. my sperms don turn to tadpoles. sad

yes na
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Wizaugpet(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Masturbation is as shit as nothin' undecided
U Enjoy it while in Action, but when done u feel a kinda Disgusting....
I just Pray Jessu epps me, Mbok sad
Though am getting over it small, small...
Some times i sit to think how i started the sh*t, i was just on Bed, and i dont know, but i was sleeping face down, so i started dancing some kind of, grin i dont knw how to call the hell, but i guess those in same shoes knw what i mean...
It was sweet, i really enjoy'd it, by then, i had no sperm yet, so it was cool, but oneday i realised that while doing it, it came to an extreme where it was so sweet and at that point some liguid sh*ts gush'd out of my Dick's hole. I was surprised though, but i continued spitting the stuff day after day, untill i started feeling some kinda health lose, so i decided to stop, but that was just the Beginning of things... But I thank God am getting over it now after almost 4yrs of the Game... Lol grin

16 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Rich96: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Masturbate!! Above that onion rotten Pussy!! So Cool and fast! Cost me Zero Naira! Zero Stress and Zero infection! ( Jada Fire and Jasmine Webb) una don suffer for my hand oooo grin

9 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rokia2:

maybe his taste was so high when it comes to women. he probably wanted to Bleep only gorgeous women that look like half caste and not some dark skinned women that look African
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by MaziEDOZIE(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Una don hear amDem Vaseline gang!!!
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by BethRhema(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Masturbation is a sin and � at not a sin.... it's a sin n if you spill it, and it's not a sin if you don't....
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by fpeter(f): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
PastorandMentor:
I was a victim. I surrendered my life to Christ and today God is using me mightily. Today, I pastor one of the biggest churches in Abuja. To God be the glory. I was blind, now I can see.

What's the name of your church sir?
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by dacillin: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Masturbation is a sin. Read Deuteronomy and Roman In d Bible
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Rich96: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
happykidArotiba:
I swr down, I used to tell Friends that I have never tried it be4, they'll tink its a lie...4 God's sake why masturbate? when there are ladies, get a girlfriend, be loyal and be free, and u don't wanna have a girlfriend? go and marry..instead of that disgusting shii of self happiness and prolly wastage

sleep with a girl abi? Hmmm ! Your mumu don do!

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by maklelemakukula(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rich96:
Masturbate!! Above that onion rotten Pussy!! So Cool and fast! Cost me Zero Naira! Zero Stress and Zero infection! ( Jada Fire and Jasmine Webb) una don suffer for my hand oooo grin
chai!! ARUeme TUFIA grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by abuaaliyah(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
so the bible did not keek against it? no wonder
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by frankIzuchukwu(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] Every adolescent have masturbate before? das fallacy
Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by greencard: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hisay Comon sturvs

Just purify your mind from sexual impurities

The fear of what will replace the excitement people get from it.. is more than the excitement itself hence they just simply ease back to it even after multiple repentance

We all in one time or the other use to engage in the biatch. No need to pretend ..i knew many people refuse to comment out of guilt.

Self Rehab is what u need if u are an addict. Discipline your desires...and don't be too ashamed to open up.u can be suprise ur bible study leader is a pro.

4 Likes

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by Orlins: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
What is all this??

Re: Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" by greencard: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
abuaaliyah:
so the bible did not keek against it? no wonder
it kick not "keek" undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos / Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.