Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (30778 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by talk2saintify(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
tchew

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
she obviously didn't tell us how she ruined the man's life, bitter woman!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by johnstar(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
cheesy

U married him bcus of moni na

Enjoy ur marriage

Weytn concern us

2 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by RaeMystix: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:
How did she miss all that during courtship?
Narcissism is pretty difficult to conceal.
Thank you!. Most folks do tend to overlook their partners behavior during courtship, but cry wolf later during marriage.

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by MaestroID(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Didn't she notice all d signs n attribute while dating, was there No one to have advised her about him before marriage...

Such is Life, Expect The NonExpected

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by SalamRushdie: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Why do people think anyone cares about their relationship when we have more dire problems like a clueless Buhari threatening our existence

2 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Daeylar(f): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
shocked shocked
I hope this is true and there are photos or some kind of proof to back this up because this is a very serious allegation to make

If true I feel very sorry for her.
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Koolking(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Girls should stop being stereotypical. For the fact that it didn't work for you, does not mean it won't work for the next person.

Look inward and see why it didn't work for you and reshape your thoughts and attitudes. We are what we attract

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by theapeman: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
dinma007:
A Nigerian lady, Lyrnda Onwunali has called out her estranged husband, Okpoebo Chidozie for beating her up while she was pregnant, stabbed her cousin and also threatened to take his own life.

According to her, he is a gold digger who goes after ladies from rich home. She also warned ladies to stay away from him. See her now deleted post below…

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-calls-out-her-estranged-husband-warns-ladies-about-him/

this man must have learn it the hard way that this naija women are nothing but a piece of shiit and look at how she is disgracing herself on social media undecided

if you know your bae has some fault you can tolerate I advise ya to dismiss her immediately

2 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Omoluabi16(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
And no one knows if she's untruthful, out to damage his reputation. one stupid blogger screen grabbed.. and published it. And dear Nairaland carried it. All these useless blogs should respect people's privacy at least.
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:
True. And so is psychopathy.
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by pweetiedee(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Originality007:
undecided Even all this names you are calling him here, fit make Man wey no get trouble b4 beat woman to stupor....

I guess you are like him.
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Is this even believable? Beats me how he got away with all that when the crimes were still FRESH. Or is she making up stuff for some reason?

She's gotta tender serious evidence of these if she must be taken seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by pweetiedee(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
johnstar:
cheesy
U married him bcus of moni na
Enjoy ur marriage

Weytn concern us
the guy doesn't av money na.
did u read the story.
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by enemyofprogress: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Looking like mammy water
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Iseoluwani: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Were u once a victim grin grin
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Donemmy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
OmoAtlanta:
Many ladies are architect of their misfortune, when they meet a guy who treat them right, pamper them and meets their needs - his a mumu, maga, he can't even say no, he dares not touch me etc

Now you have met a street guy, defacing you everywhere, eats your money and so on.

Am sure a good guy must have approach her before but his not man enough.

Abegiii... carry your cross.
Gbam. God bless you Bro
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Funkybabee(f): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
I can't blame him, cuz you ladies are the main problems......forcing yourself on him because he is handsome,u wanna join married women gang quickly !!!showing up and down doing useless shakara wedding whereas you AR the bread winner of the family

Just don't know if some women can't stay single if they don't find their soulmate cuz doing all these because u want to be called Mrs dey baffle me. ooooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Daeylar(f): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Is this even believable? Beats me how he got away with all that when the crimes were still FRESH. Or is she making up stuff for some reason?

She's gotta tender serious evidence of these if she must be taken seriously.

Very true
But the way she emphasized that "ordinary pass from futo" makes me side eye this story.

Feel sorry for her if true but she needs to get him arrested if he truly stabbed her cousin
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by liquidsnake: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
dinma007:
A Nigerian lady, Lyrnda Onwunali has called out her estranged husband, Okpoebo Chidozie for beating her up while she was pregnant, stabbed her cousin and also threatened to take his own life.

According to her, he is a gold digger who goes after ladies from rich home. She also warned ladies to stay away from him. See her now deleted post below…

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-calls-out-her-estranged-husband-warns-ladies-about-him/

There was a case of a woman who accused her boyfriend of "rape." The so-called rape got her pregnant. The boyfriend was imprisoned for 17 years. They were teenagers then. But the thing was, she lied. The daughter, the result of the "rape", forced her mother to reveal who her father was, forced her to a talk show were the mother was asked to take a lie detector test. In the end it was revealed that she falsely accused her then boyfriend of rape to punish him for getting her pregnant, and not having money to take care of her. Because of that talk show episode the man was released from jail after 17 years. She was brought back to face the man in the follow up episode but she only cried. Not even the dignity to apologise. A lot of women from the audience came down to hug the man. The daughter also left with her father.

I watched this in 2015. Can't remember the name of the show. But it was shown on Sony Max. The host was a black woman who beat a breast cancer illness.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Quite the contrary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by mrwonlasewonie: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Unfortunately it will not deter or stop other women from screwing him if he brings his phenese near them

What's she still doing WITH a sociopath anyway?
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by OliveCynosure(f): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
It is well!!!
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Very true
But the way she emphasized that "ordinary pass from futo" makes me side eye this story.

Feel sorry for her if true but she needs to get him arrested if he truly stabbed her cousin

You're right. I feel sorry too if she's telling the truth, but the emboldended statement is what makes me wonder. Could she really have overlooked that, and not tried to get him arrested when he committed the crime, especially now that she hates him and has all forms of contempt for him? I don't think she would have forgiven that, even if she could forget the brutal assaults and battery.

She should tell the story properly and give out details, if she really intends to share it with the public. Because if her accusations are false, then she's tarnishing his image for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by daeujo: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
midehi2:
Hmmm!
me to just dey say hmmmm!!!
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by linearity: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
kennygee:
Ah. Water haff pass garri.

This is for the independent women out there who work, pay their bills and don't wait for a man to do it for you. Just cause you're independent doesn't mean you should be a fooool. My pastor gave me an advice this year, He said and I quote, "any man you're dating who has never bought you a gift or taken you out on a date is not marriageable".

His reason is, if he can't spend money on you during courtship, then you're up for Africa Magic after your wedding.

That's how my Engineer aunt married a man who lied to her about being a contractor, na she dey finance the marriage till today. Even after the man finally had a source of income, na him extended family e dey use for.

If you're an unmarried Lady, shine your eyes, being independent doesn't equal being an ozuo.

Many men are looking for independent women so they will dodge their own responsibilities as providers.

Honey,

I will like to take you out for a date, where will you like to go? Gift, is a bouquet of flowers set the modes right?

Since I have met (or prepare to meet) your pastor's preconditions, when can we fix the wedding for? December is a celebration, we might as well flow the the celebration mode. The number 7 is a perfect number, so December 7, wouldn't be bad...or December 9, which is Saturday...am waiting for your call...use the new phone number...smiley
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by omooba969(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
kennygee:
Ah. Water haff pass garri.

This is for the independent women out there who work, pay their bills and don't wait for a man to do it for you. Just cause you're independent doesn't mean you should be a fooool. My pastor gave me an advice this year, He said and I quote, "any man you're dating who has never bought you a gift or taken you out on a date is not marriageable".

His reason is, if he can't spend money on you during courtship, then you're up for Africa Magic after your wedding.

That's how my Engineer aunt married a man who lied to her about being a contractor, na she dey finance the marriage till today. Even after the man finally had a source of income, na him extended family e dey use for.

If you're an unmarried Lady, shine your eyes, being independent doesn't equal being an ozuo.

Many men are looking for independent women so they will dodge their own responsibilities as providers.

If the man is seen as THE provider, I will appreciate if you can outline the woman's duties.

10x. cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by omooba969(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Originality007:
undecided Even all this names you are calling him here, fit make Man wey no get trouble b4 beat woman to stupor....

3 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gold diggers everywhere!

Homo Diggerus Sapiens grin
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by omooba969(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This gal don finish this guy

Naa once the guy go popular

See the gal lip like foowl yansh grin

Odiegwu ! cheesy

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by omooba969(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Kobicove:
Is she trying to tell us that she did not see the sign during the period they dated?

By the way we need to hear the guy's own side of the story... undecided

@bolded,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend / Here Is Why You Don't Have To Get Yourself Worked Up About Any Relationship / My Girlfriend Won't Text Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.