Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (30780 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Godfather92(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
And u forgot to tell us ur own fault, u dint know he has metal disorder before u got married to him.....this is the moment u notice a wife that has no respect to her husband. So is media that will solve ur family problem? And u so forget that another man poison is another man...... Dey dia dey add more fuel

2 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
The unfortunate thing is that this guy can walk his way back and still fucck this same woman. I have no confidence in the ability of women to reason well. Today, after insulting Tiwa's mum, Teebillz is still giving Tiwa the D.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by stano2(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
kennygee:
Ah. Water haff pass garri.

This is for the independent women out there who work, pay their bills and don't wait for a man to do it for you. Just cause you're independent doesn't mean you should be a fooool. My pastor gave me an advice this year, He said and I quote, "any man you're dating who has never bought you a gift or taken you out on a date is not marriageable".

His reason is, if he can't spend money on you during courtship, then you're up for Africa Magic after your wedding.

That's how my Engineer aunt married a man who lied to her about being a contractor, na she dey finance the marriage till today. Even after the man finally had a source of income, na him extended family e dey use for.

If you're an unmarried Lady, shine your eyes, being independent doesn't equal being an ozuo.

Many men are looking for independent women so they will dodge their own responsibilities as providers.
Seems you are from Delta State
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by omooba969(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
agbonkamen:
Nawao

The thing scare you right? grin
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by agbonkamen(f): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
omooba969:

The thing scare you right? grin
I swear... Life get as e be..... They must had earlier prfes undying love for each other during shoulder rest style grin grin
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by omooba969(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, i dont know why some ladies just like to slander their former lovers, if it doesn't work why dont you just move on jejely? angry

I taya o...grin
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by omooba969(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
agbonkamen:
I swear... Life get as e be..... They must had earlier prfes undying love for each other during shoulder rest style grin grin

Such is life. smiley

It's a pity TRUE LOVE has been thrown to the dogs. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Mypeople2(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
In conclusion, a man is a fool, a wife beater, an idiot WHEN HE DOES NOT HAVE MONEY... according to ladies
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by omooba969(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Koolking:
Girls should stop being stereotypical. For the fact that it didn't work for you, does not mean it won't work for the next person.

Look inward and see why it didn't work for you and reshape your thoughts and attitudes. We are what we attract

That is to say...grin

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by FaroukM(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
D husband go beat u tripple today again for dat post...wafeku laleyi grin
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Humility017(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
kennygee:

This is for the independent women out there who work, pay their bills and don't wait for a man to do it for you. Just cause you're independent doesn't mean you should be a fooool. My pastor gave me an advice this year, He said and I quote, "any man you're dating who has never bought you a gift or taken you out on a date is not marriageable".

His reason is, if he can't spend money on you during courtship, then you're up for Africa Magic after your wedding.

That's how my Engineer aunt married a man who lied to her about being a contractor, na she dey finance the marriage till today. Even after the man finally had a source of income, na him extended family e dey use for.

If you're an unmarried Lady, shine your eyes, being independent doesn't equal being an ozuo.

Many men are looking for independent women so they will dodge their own responsibilities as providers.

same way we have gold diggers as males likewise we have the females....

if that the only advise...your pastor have you...in knowing marriageable men....then i think you need to complete your marriage lesson with him....

they're many shameless men....good in giving out gifts and money to their wives...but a serious womanizer...
I read one...on a relationship page on Facebook sometime ago...even goes to the extent of inflicting his wife wit std

so dear.....some who end up wit gold diggers are the greedy folks.
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by 400billionman: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
kennygee:

What is ur message to independent MENS ?
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by omooba969(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
pweetiedee:

the guy doesn't av money na.

did u read the story.

It's clear you believe anything.
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by 400billionman: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Confirm.

When she was hanging leg for burglary, I dey there?

Explain sir...
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by 7ran53nd: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
[b]She must have thought to herself:
"Lemme ruin his life. If I go on social media to 'disgrace' him, no woman will even touch him with a long stick". But here's the NEWS FLASH, she came on social media and all she said were bogus claims. Her own money she said, well if you refused to buy the land, should it be an issue? He tried to kill himself, right, why exactly? When he put his hand on you (as you claim) what led to it? What did you say to him? Before you got married, was he working? If yes, what happened to his business? Did you get tired and started nagging him to death because he couldn't meet up with providing for the family as before? You won't say all that now will you. You paid rent? That now becomes news that people will use to judge him as irresponsible? You're his wife and you paid once - News!
Yeah blind and unwise people will take sides with you because if you are a genuine person and you are not guilty yourself, this matter won't be on Social Media.
That it is on media shows you are one of those scum women. Those around you will help handle your marital issues for you. There should be older friends or relatives that you can take your problems to and they'll call him to order and fight for and protect you. But No. Scum that you are and the scum you fell for. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by muller101(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
U opened ur useless legs for him .he even scored a goal now u are ranting. See 5tupidity

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by mrphysics(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:
How did she miss all that during courtship?
Narcissism is pretty difficult to conceal.
Perhaps she was drunk in love which they say is blind.
I am sure these days, love now have 1 terabyte mega pixel camera
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by muller101(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
kennygee:

That ur pastor is a clown
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by omooba969(m): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Funkybabee:
I can't blame him, cuz you ladies are the main problems......forcing yourself on him because he is handsome,u wanna join married women gang quickly !!!showing up and down doing useless shakara wedding whereas you AR the bread winner of the family

Just don't know if some women can't stay single if they don't find their soulmate cuz doing all these because u want to be called Mrs dey baffle me. ooooo

Let's pick our wedding date babe. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Incrizz(f): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
kennygee:

I pray the ladies of these days hear you..
Ladies if you're the one doing the spending in your relationship, there is something wrong. Ask responsible guys who know their Worth as men and they'd tell you.
Stop listening to some of these nairaland guys who need you only as financial cushion!
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Humility017:

same way we have gold diggers as males likewise we have the females....

if that the only advise...your pastor have you...in knowing marriageable men....then i think you need to complete your marriage lesson with him....

they're many shameless men....good in giving out gifts and money to their wives...but a serious womanizer...
I read one...on a relationship page on Facebook sometime ago...even goes to the extent of inflicting his wife wit std

so dear.....some who end up wit gold diggers are the greedy folks.

No. There was a reason he gave the advice. Every other thing was okay, unless that part where he needed to give the advice.
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by omooba969(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
liquidsnake:

There was a case of a woman who accused her boyfriend of "rape." The so-called rape got her pregnant. The boyfriend was imprisoned for 17 years. They were teenagers then. But the thing was, she lied. The daughter, the result of the "rape", forced her mother to reveal who her father was, forced her to a talk show were the mother was asked to take a lie detector test. In the end it was revealed that she falsely accused her then boyfriend of rape to punish him for getting her pregnant, and not having money to take care of her. Because of that talk show episode the man was released from jail after 17 years. She was brought back to face the man in the follow up episode but she only cried. Not even the dignity to apologise. A lot of women from the audience came down to hug the man. The daughter also left with her father.

I watched this in 2015. Can't remember the name of the show. But it was shown on Sony Max. The host was a black woman who beat a breast cancer illness.

Some women are pathological liars...so pathetic.
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
400billionman:

Explain sir...

It’s an analogy.
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Litmus: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Good looking Nigerian women and ugly men are like...well, unfathomably common sight, why?
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by ssogundele(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
kennygee:

What you just opined is also applicable to women. Both sexes needed to be responsible and reason with our expectations
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by pocohantas(f): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
mrphysics:

Perhaps she was drunk in love which they say is blind.
I am sure these days, love now have 1 terabyte mega pixel camera

Sometimes ladies are obsessed with the idea of changing a bad guy, like they are one psychiatrist ... grin
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Truckpusher(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:
How did she miss all that during courtship?
Narcissism is pretty difficult to conceal.
You believe her ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by omooba969(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Incrizz:

I pray the ladies of these days hear you..
Ladies if you're the one doing the spending in your relationship, there is something wrong. Ask responsible guys who know their Worth as men and they'd tell you.
Stop listening to some of these nairaland guys who need you only as financial cushion!

I SMH for you lazy ladies, what's wrong with the wife being a financial cushion? Your false sense of entitlement makes y'all think the man must do everything forgetting that he's got other commitments such as his extended family & wife's immediate family.

When it comes to equal rights, you ladies show up masturbating & shaking yansh everywhere but for equal responsibility you will start foaming in ya mouth.

Nonsense. cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Sierusvirus(m): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
dinma007:
A Nigerian lady, Lyrnda Onwunali has called out her estranged husband, Okpoebo Chidozie for beating her up while she was pregnant, stabbed her cousin and also threatened to take his own life.

According to her, he is a gold digger who goes after ladies from rich home. She also warned ladies to stay away from him. See her now deleted post below…

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-calls-out-her-estranged-husband-warns-ladies-about-him/

I thought she wanted to say something reasonable. When she was enjoying other guys money and feeling like a slay queen with pu*sy not knowing that she will reap it one day when another guy will do same to her.
The question is, can't she spend on a guy? Guys shouldn't be the only people spending, at least he gave her sex.
I am not happy that she didn't buy the land in the guy's name, she needs to settle the guy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by mrphysics(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Sometimes ladies are obsessed with the idea of changing a bad guy, like they are one psychiatrist ... grin
The bad guys are the lucky ones in relationships. They do anyhow and they always get away with everything. Only on rare occasions do things go south.

While the good ones are always complaining of one thing or the other. Being marginalized like they are ..........

Ladies are psychiatrists in some way. I am sure you will agree
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chai...the first sentence just got me shocked...Nne, only one man get all that abuse cheesy
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Humility017(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
kennygee:

No. There was a reason he gave the advice. Every other thing was okay, unless that part where he needed to give the advice.
I just pray you and other ladies who heard that advice yield to it wit moderation otherwise.....using the yardstick of gifts and money from men to know men who are marriageable will only place many in ditches...

Good men are not know by wealth I material possession but by the content of their character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend / Here Is Why You Don't Have To Get Yourself Worked Up About Any Relationship / My Girlfriend Won't Text Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.