Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (30782 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Humility017:

I just pray you and other ladies who heard that advice yield to it wit moderation otherwise.....using the yardstick of gifts and money from men to know men who are marriageable will only place many in ditches...

Good men are not know by wealth I material possession but by the content of their character

You don't get it, he didn't give the advice because I am materialistic, he gave the advice because he wasn't sure of the guy's commitment.

He asked if the guy ever bought me a gift or took me out on a date. He even asked if he had gotten me a gift, even as small as a handkerchief.
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by toprealman: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:
How did she miss all that during courtship?
Narcissism is pretty difficult to conceal.
People de....na so one de form single for me.....meanwhile google and truecaller na my best pals
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by monalicious(f): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Originality007:
undecided Even all this names you are calling him here, fit make Man wey no get trouble b4 beat woman to stupor....
Stop being myopic and be truthful to yourself
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Humility017(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
kennygee:

You don't get it, he didn't give the advice because I am materialistic, he gave the advice because he wasn't sure of the guy's commitment.

He asked if the guy ever bought me a gift or took me out on a date. He even asked if he had gotten me a gift, even as small as a handkerchief.
now I get...
only a selfish man will not buy any gift at all...for a woman he claim to love...

now I get you...thanks for your patience and tolerance...
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Incrizz(f): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
omooba969:

I SMH for you lazy ladies, what's wrong with the wife being a financial cushion? Your false sense of entitlement makes y'all think the man must do everything forgetting that he's got other commitments such as his extended family & wife's immediate family.

When it comes to equal rights, you ladies show up masturbating & shaking yansh everywhere but for equal responsibility you will start foaming in ya mouth.

Nonsense. cool

Na only for finances una dey remember women feminist talk.
See im mouth! tongue

Be a man my friend and see if God will not strengthen you.
Chuku chuku eye for money tongue
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wow this is too bad
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by omooba969(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Incrizz:

Na only for finances una dey remember women feminist talk.
See im mouth! tongue

Be a man my friend and see if God will not strengthen you.
Chuku chuku eye for money tongue

You're definitely an example of those foaming in their mouth. wink
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Incrizz(f): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
omooba969:

You're definitely an example of those foaming in their mouth. wink

Awww...
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by shomb: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Vacancy For Boy/ Girl That Can Fry Yam, Akara And Potato
This job is for you if you are good at frying yam,potato and akara ,kindly

Call :08021224320

You must reside within surulere .
Qualification: First school leaving certificate
Waec ,SSCE.
Must be 18 - 23 years of age.l
Call now and start working !!!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Confirm.

When she was hanging leg for burglary, I dey there?
lol wen dey were administering prick on her

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Itsachair:
lol wen dey were administering prick on her

Abi now grin

She's now turned internet vocalist and disturbing all over the place.
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Theoan: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
From checking of phones and whatsapp calls, gone to a whole new level and Techhas not provided a great solutions.

cc: TechManga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here Is Why You Don't Have To Get Yourself Worked Up About Any Relationship / Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Won't Text Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.