Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari (42836 Views)

"Yahaya Bello Ole": Stoning Of Governor By Kogi Youths (Video) / Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor / Edward Lametek Adamu Appointed As CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Alezy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
kennygee:
The way this man loves Aishas ehn.
grin

Best comment of the week.
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by smileyoo: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
once more am remembering this sunny okosun's ever green melody... who owns papa's land? we want to know who owns the land....
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Ojuororun(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
OKAY
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by AnglicanProphet: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari and Northern appointment be like Tom and Jerry( I mean wherever you see Tom, you must see Jerry)..... Other regions should wake up.... This I getting too much from PMB..... But he said h belongs to every body..... embarassed
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by senatordave1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
You southern haters should Stop lying about buhari and being misguided.all of you are just jumping into wrong and fallacious conclusions about buhari.the central bank has four deputy governors who are sarah alade who retired last year,joe nnanna,adebayo adelabu and sule barau.the governor and two of the deputy governors are from the south and only sule barau is from the north.buhari appointing aisha ahmad is to balance the north south equation.dont forget that the governor emefiele is a southerner.moreover,the central bank is a very important and sensitive agency that should be free from any political or ethnic leanings and should be peopled by those who merit it.

2 Likes

Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by KennedicalEnergy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
North Still Remains The Poorest Region In Nigeria And Africa In General Despite That Buhari Has Been Favouring Them. It Is Their Destiny To Remain Backwards. Nothing Can Change That.
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Sava4: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sava4:
Yorubas dont bear Prof. Adenikinju; fraud

Buhari does not have the power to nominate to the CBN.. who ever nominated prof Adenikinju; is a fraudster... and the police should immediately arrest the person.. Yorubas dont bear adenikinju

it is this fraud, that have lead to bombs here and there..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tkp0yEleEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4LjpLLhzCQ

Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Ddaji(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
See ipob babe change name to aisha .Face of buhari's appointee as Deputy governor of CBN

Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by bossGeh(f): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
idea:
Information reaching me is that she has been made and Executive Director in Diamond Bank Plc. This just happened a few minutes ago...Let the drama begin...

Get your facts right abeg, she was a staff of Diamond bank before the appointment.
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by stoic6ix: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
ogaJona:
Nepotism, favouritism, partiality, sums up Buhari's administration. Northern Agenda

what happened to Adeola and Chikwendu, oh I forgot they are not from the northern extraction

Cux Musa is the name of the current CBN governor.. hypocrites
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Lawsimon(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
the have shopped for Emefiele's replacement, period.
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by boneruns(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
bossGeh:

Get your facts right abeg, she was a staff of Diamond bank before the appointment.

She was appointed ED today.
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by ogbonti: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
I HOPE AND PRAY BUHARI IS VERY STRONG AND HEALTHY TO RUN FOR RE-ELECTION IN 2019, SO HE WONT BLAME ILL-HEALTH FOR THE RESOUNDING DEFEAT HE WILL SUFFER. I AM PREDICTING HE WILL GET A STROKE OUT OF SHOCK WHEN HE SEES THE RESULT.
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
the north has started warming her up for the next role. .she wil be the next new CBN governor. .chai, the days of Godwin emefiele are numbered. .
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by gradeA(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
bossGeh:

Also understand someone's comment before responding. He didn't say she wasn't a staff before, but she just got an elevated appointment as an ED. prior to that, she was head consumer banking.

Now raises the question; why did her appointment as ED come immediately after this nomination? What are the cabals trying to regularise? why are they boosting an inadequate resume? She was with DB, but never got to an ED, why today? why now?

Truth be told she hasn't served in the capacity of an ED, but her resume already reads "Aishah Ahmad new Deputy Governor of CBN was prior to her appointment an ED with Diamond Bank" That's complete fraud if you ask me.

Truth be told, she wasn't and isn't the most qualified, infact she isn't sufficiently qualified for this position.

PERIOD!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by KingOfSkills: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Mrs. Aishah Ahmad, as Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

According to a statement on Thursday by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, the President had presented Ahmad to the Senate for confirmation.

Adesina said the woman would replace a former Deputy Governor, who retired early this year.
“In accordance with the provisions of Section 8(1) (2) of the Central Bank of Nigeria (Establishment) Act 2007, President Buhari urged the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, to consider the expeditious confirmation of Mrs. Ahmad, who would then resume work immediately,” the statement read.

The presidential spokesman added that Buhari had written the Senate, seeking the confirmation of appointment of members of the Monetary Policy Committee of the CBN.

He said the appointees were to replace four members, whose tenure expires at the end of this year.

“The nominees are: Prof. Adeola Festus Adenikinju; Dr. Aliyu Rafindadi Sanusi; Dr. Robert Chikwendu Asogwa and Dr.Asheikh A. Maidugu.
“After Senate clearance, the new members of the Monetary Policy Committee are to resume duties next January,” the statement added.

A banker and investment adviser, Ahmad has over 20 years certified experience with global financial institutions such as Stanbic IBTC Bank, Zenith Bank PLC and Bank of New York Mellon among others.

http://punchng.com/buhari-names-aisha-ahmad-new-cbn-deputy-governor/
Buhari is so nepotic and despotic.
Buhari is a big fraud. Tribalistic Dullard.
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Adiola(f): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Opakan2:
So far she's not from a particular region where corruption is celebrated, I'm okay.

I don't know what point there is in you getting political positions if you'll cry witch hunt later when asked to give account of office.

God bless Nigeria!
saving face we know you don't mean what you typed there
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Opakan2: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adiola:
saving face we know you don't mean what you typed there

Ok.. you haff win

Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Adiwana: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
ELAGAIE:

Nairaland thought me how dumb Igbos are and their level of hatred for anything Muslim or North.
CBN has deputy govs from each geopolitical zone, Sarah Alade a Christian from state rep North central is due for retirement nd d vacancy need to b occupied by someone from same region

Go to an igbo mans face and say the trash you just said up there.Talk is cheap with cheap techno phone and free mb from glo,idiot
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Bizibi(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Opakan2:

Easy with the lies abeg..

Obasanjo favoured PDP comprising of mainly North and SE, marginalizing Yorubas

GEJ ran an Igbo only government, wanted to turn North minority. The fool did nothing other than kill them off with fake Bokoharam fight and building of almajiri schools to label them "Poor" when Otueke is there in terrible state.
Even the SE that got all top posts have nothing to show today.

So what are you saying? Be guided biko
sycophancy!!!!
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by kitone: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
ogaJona:
Nepotism, favouritism, partiality, sums up Buhari's administration. Northern Agenda

what happened to Adeola and Chikwendu, oh I forgot they are not from the northern extraction

Keep quite joor,So both governor and deputy governor should be Igbo.naa only una they Nigeria. Mtshewww
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ladymacbee:
That is what you get when you decide to vote blindly. This man just be appointing only Northerners into positions anyhow like they are de only tribe in Nigeria.

Sometimes, I won't really blame IPOB, just that they will require some more patience to actualize their struggles and not by de way they're going about it.

Shikina!!!
shut up pig. The CBN governor Godwin Emefiele is an Edo man representing south. A northerner was needed to be appointed to balance the equation of Federal Character.
Why can't u keep quiet and learn?
Ezigbonmadu ipob pigs and idiots don cry again o of marginalisation

2 Likes

Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by ogaJona(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
kitone:

Keep quite joor,So both governor and deputy governor should be Igbo.naa only una they Nigeria. Mtshewww
don't quote me boy

1 Like

Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by EnkayDezign: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
ogaJona:

Are you dumb, stupid or both? The names you're calling are nominees for the monetary policing committee!. Already there are DG's from south west and south east. Fool
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
shut up pig. The CBN governor Godwin Emefiele is an Edo man representing south.

Actually, he is from Delta State, nonetheless in Nigerian politics we don't look at states. We look at geo-political zones.

So Emefiele is representing the SS.
The former deputy , Alade was from Kwara representing the North-Central
Ahmad, the new deputy is from Niger, representing the North-Central.

So it seems, that position (deputy governor cbn) is zone to the north-central.

1 Like

Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by ogaJona(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
EnkayDezign:

Are you dumb, stupid or both? The names you're calling are nominees for the monetary policing committee!. Already there are DG's from south west and south east. Fool
an idiot spotted, but sorry I don't exchange mentions with kids
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
TheCabal:

Actually, he is from Delta State, nonetheless in Nigerian politics we don't look at states. We look at geo-political zones.

So Emefiele is representing the SS.
The former deputy , Alade was from Kwara representing the North-Central
Ahmad, the new deputy is from Niger, representing the North-Central.

So it seems, that position (deputy governor cbn) is zone to the north-central.
thanx 4 the info. But i actually don't see this Niger state as North Central. It's more of North West to me sha. Though i stand to be corrected
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
thanx 4 the info. But i actually don't see this Niger state as North Central. It's more of North West to me sha. Though i stand to be corrected

North West predominantly hausa bokwai (are much traditional hausa dialect is spoken here).
Niger State is banza bakwai (a less traditional hausa dialect is spoken here, not as fast and light) and hence quite hard to place in the north-west.
North central is banza bakwai dominated.
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Ezigbonmadu: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ladymacbee:
That is what you get when you decide to vote blindly. This man just be appointing only Northerners into positions anyhow like they are de only tribe in Nigeria.

Sometimes, I won't really blame IPOB, just that they will require some more patience to actualize their struggles and not by de way they're going about it.

Shikina!!!

By the way, is it your Nigeria?
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Northern Agenda indeed because the CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele is a Northerner right?

We SOMBites are now monitoring this thread.
ogaJona:

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari.
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666, ojlifa, isalegan2, bari22, madridguy, greatiyk4u

Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group.

1 Like

Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Jmighty1: 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
brainpulse:
She is qualified for the job, period.

Brainess nothernpig says this

Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
This woman u people are calling Aisha ahmed she suppose to be Joy Chukwuemaka. She carry big head like xuba Rock. Another strategy for igbo people s changing their name to hausaname

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC / The Soon-To-Be Completed Alausa Multi-Agency Complex In Pictures / Sunday Odo Shot In Ayogu Eze House In Enugu. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.