Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari (42833 Views)

"Yahaya Bello Ole": Stoning Of Governor By Kogi Youths (Video) / Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor / Edward Lametek Adamu Appointed As CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Promismike(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
jrusky:

Now I realized finally Buhari is an idiot so this man can never learn in his life?

So this is another plan to stylishly remove the current CBN governor? So this lady is now the most qualified above all? Truly Buhari is an idiot.

The time this northern goats will be dealt with will be like a joke. So upon all anger and agitations around the nation this moral f u c k e r Buhari still go ahead to even named another northern person to hold such high position with just 20 years experience?
my brother this thing taya me oo. Well if south east and west can stand on resructuring or disintegration with one mind. All this rubbish will end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by CioAngels(f): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Congratulations Aisha, Mr Emefiele, i hope you have started parking? Restructuring the northern way is in grand style take off.
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by uzore: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2017
I wish I was from d North...I would have join d military since n by now wud b lieutenant
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by ctex4real(m): 3:58am On Oct 06, 2017
ceekay247:

Regardless of the ethnic group she comes from, going by her experience; I think she is quality for the job.
how is she qualified? There are hundreds others more qualified who must have been pressing to get selected. Her state of origin is obviously her edge
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by EnkayDezign: 4:16am On Oct 06, 2017
TundeHashim:
The CBN governor is a southerner...in the interest of fairness, wouldn't it be right if the deputy CBN gov is from the North?

Don't mind all these hypocrites on nairaland. Two out of four deputy governors in the CBN are from the south (both still serving btw), Okwu Joseph Nnanna and Adebayo Adelabu.

That's not even including the Governor and other board members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Mrreed(m): 6:09am On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i tell you no sense

all we do is betray and fight each other

while the north gets all the juicy appointments
ThoughI stand to b corrected but u shud know dat its not the north dt is getting the appointments, Its the elite
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by bjayx: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2017
Mr opakan 2, the north benefitted more from obasanjos regime either thru party affiliation or not from political appointments to federal contracts awarded. Don't forget his second regime was supported by the yorubas. Besides, same for Jonathan, cos he gave the easterners 3 major political appointment as ministers don't mean the north didn't enjoy more both in appointment n federal projects.
So, you ought to be guided.
Mind you...I owe you no reply after this.
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by Myself2(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=senatordave1 post=61139162][/quote]

Me lie about Buhari, Buhari himself is a lie not even a liar,everything about him is pretentious and fake
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by SamsonJohn743(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2017
ogaJona:
Nepotism, favouritism, partiality, sums up Buhari's administration. Northern Agenda

what happened to Adeola and Chikwendu, oh I forgot they are not from the northern extraction
I just tire
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by webngnews: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by decency12(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2017
2019 is around the corner, that's all
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by edupedia: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2017
Ladymacbee:
That is what you get when you decide to vote blindly. This man just be appointing only Northerners into positions anyhow like they are de only tribe in Nigeria.

Sometimes, I won't really blame IPOB, just that they will require some more patience to actualize their struggles and not by de way they're going about it.

Shikina!!!

....Ipob idiot....does "Northerner" mean one tribe?...Olodo...
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by cremeboy: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2017
freddywells81:
What is/ are the problem with Nigerians? Should he appoint a man,you'd complain bitterly. Now he has appointed a female,u said na Northerner...look at the composition of the deputy govs' first before condemning the appointment. Na wa Oo
the thing tire. Aisha ahmed that is taking over from Alade, a woman from the Same state as her.

1 Like

Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by blacknp(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
ogaJona:
Nepotism, favouritism, partiality, sums up Buhari's administration. Northern Agenda

what happened to Adeola and Chikwendu, oh I forgot they are not from the northern extraction
SHUT up ignorant Rat,don't you know how Nigeria works?Emefiele the CBN Governor is a Southern Christian so almost automatically his 1st Deputy will be a Northern Muslim?.
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by blacknp(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Call07034780891:
Bubu will surely plunge this country into war.

What has he done about the $26 billion fraud in NNPC? Now he is busy positioning another herdwoman to take over from Emefiele. Bubu should be impeached immediately because the way this illiterate bigot is going, 2019 would be too far to send him back to join his cows in the forest.
Very Funny Dreamer,Empty Barrels make the loudest noise. A Mr Nobody imagining that he has relevance?I don't know the adjective to use for you.
Re: Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari by UnchangeableGod: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Opakan2:

Easy with the lies abeg..

Obasanjo favoured PDP comprising of mainly North and SE, marginalizing Yorubas

GEJ ran an Igbo only government, wanted to turn North minority. The fool did nothing other than kill them off with fake Bokoharam fight and building of almajiri schools to label them "Poor" when Otueke is there in terrible state.
Even the SE that got all top posts have nothing to show today.

So what are you saying? Be guided biko
You are free to hate. But you are a liar, aren't you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson / Davido Performs At Alex Otti’s Inauguration Party In Abia (Video/Photos) / Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.