Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) (34982 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Vaseline and cucumber crew, make una come o,
a hot video is dropping,
mr clown, the audience are waiting!
Lets watch the damn videos,
lols,
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
asha9:
Amarabae your cup don full. By the time we are done you shall delete your account and commit suicide. You are in deep shhhh.
i hate noisemakers,
Release the sweet videos na, make we enjoy.
I will discipline you here!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Mercy1950: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
The video o, we are waiting, mr clown
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by computerwiz2: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha,
what a fine sets of comedians we have,
release the video na,
why withdrawing?
Mynd44, tell him to release the video here or sanction him,
this is a cheap and outdated way of image staining,
release the video o

guilt is written all over your response. u better go and settle your issue offline because online stuff has a way of destroying people. just a piece of advice
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
computerwiz2:

guilt is written all over your response. u better go and settle your issue offline because online stuff has a way of destroying people. just a piece of advice
oh you have changed moniker,
you will be taught a lesson
you fool no one here,
what a comedian,
mr asha90,
we are waiting, where is the video?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
They look alike very much like Oyigbo and Aba.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pls I'm Confused��‍♂!!!
IF NIGERIA IS TRULY 57, THE PEOPLE ABOVE 57.. WHICH COUNTRY ARE THEY FROM
I NEED ANSWERS PLS COZ AM GOING FOR A JOB INTERVIEW
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
The clown has changed moniker,
mr asha90 is now computerwiz2,
hahahahahahahahahahaaha,
chai, iberibe bu oria!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by fuckpro: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:
who is this one? Shim na iru gbafuo
...ok
What else do you want to add to your confession
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by computerwiz2: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:

oh you have changed moniker,
you will be taught a lesson
you fool no one here,
what a comedian,
mr asha90,
we are waiting, where is the video?

check my profile before labelling me. just saw wat was going on and decided to comment
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
fuckpro:
...ok
What else do you want to add to your confession
hahahahahaha,mr asha9,so this is ur 3rd moniker!
Chai!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
computerwiz2:

check my profile before labelling me. just saw wat was going on and decided to comment
ofcourse the profile exposed you,
mr asha9, log out of this your moniker and face me,
this is cowardice,
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
asha9:

Stop calling the mods over nothing. Why are you shivering already even when we have not started? The truth is that you must pay with your image for sleeping with married men.
repeating a lie over and over is now boring,
why changing monikers?
And why not bring the videos na and stop boring us
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by fuckpro: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:
hahahahahaha,mr asha90,so this is ur 3rd moniker!
Chai!
...yes ooo
... How home front
...you really popular these days
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mr asha9, whats the next moniker you are going to log into? I pity the apga team that sent you against me, they made a mistake, the propaganda tactics was a huge flop
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
fuckpro:
...yes ooo ... How home front ...you really popular these days
*yawns*
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Have you ran away,mr asha9?
come back o,
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
asha9:

You kept calling people that have nothing to do with your predicament. What has apga got to do with you sleeping with married men?
you are still boring!
Act like a man and release the video and stop behaving like an old granny,
you are now wasting my time!
I do flog kids
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by fuckpro: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:
*yawns*
... ok
...means no work this night
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
fuckpro:
... ok ...means no work this night
mr asha9 hiding in his another moniker, what kind of cowardice is this?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
asha9:

You are drowning already. We are working on the website where we shall post the video so that when we launch it on NL it shall hit front page. Your end is here.
lols, hahahahahahahaha,
so it is website you people are working on just for me,
kai ! After that, its no launching on nairaland?
Chai! There is God o
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by fuckpro: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:
mr asha9 hiding in his another moniker,
what kind of cowardice is this?
...asha9/asha90 ...who cares
...bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard / Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics / Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement: Did PDP Meet The Constitutional Requirement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.